Americans really wish there was no democrats and republicans

Do you dislike both democrats and republicans?

• No I like republicans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
If this poll proves me wrong, remind me not to post for one week. I believe most Americans wish there was no democrats and republicans and most Americans believe both parties are corrupt one worse than the other. are you one of the Americans who believes so?

Americans think everyone else's Congressman is a pig because of all the pork spending they do. But they keep re-electing their own Congressman because he brings home the bacon.

:lol:

This is why Congress as a whole polls in the single digits, but incumbents get 50.1+ percent of the vote.

Gimme gimme gimme *oink*!

Last edited:
I think the government in general has corruption within it, however not necessarily every politician.

I don't want a one party system.

The two parties will be around under what ever name for the foreseeable future.

They are the Liberals and the Conservatives, the alter egos of Human Nature.

The two parties will be the main components of this nation's polity...until one killls off the other; in which case we will all be slaves...or until human nature changes; which does not appear to have occurred during recorded history.

It is important to Liberty that both survive...but the Liberals are ahead just now; and perhaps about to win...because they have perfected the art of borrowing money from out Children's future earnings...to pass out free stuff to buy votes.

Right now, they are passing out amnesty in a shameless whoring for the Hispanic Vote.

The Conservatives are on the ropes. They fucked up.

They let the Liberals get control of the Media and the Power to Borrow.

They're beyond corrupt. We need a Romanian moment. 100's of thousands of people blocking congress. until the mother fuckers get so scared they run to their bunkers and tremble.

If this poll proves me wrong, remind me not to post for one week. I believe most Americans wish there was no democrats and republicans and most Americans believe both parties are corrupt one worse than the other. are you one of the Americans who believes so?

On NPR they were comparing America to Australia. If you don't vote in Australia you get fined $15 so almost everyone shows up and people are much more interested in what's going on.

And if everyone shows up, the politicians don't try to appeal to their base, they try to win over the moderates in the middle. Here in America we have low voter turn out and the GOP try to suppress the vote and rile up their base so there is no reason for them to be moderate.

Anyways, I understand our entire political process is fucked up, but there is no question about it if you are a middle class or poor American you should be voting Democratic or you are voting against yourself financially, probably over bullshit wedge issues like god, gays and guns.

They're beyond corrupt. We need a Romanian moment. 100's of thousands of people blocking congress. until the mother fuckers get so scared they run to their bunkers and tremble.

You see how they reacted when the Wall Street 99%'ers protested? Basically treated them like they did piece protesters back in Viet Nam.

That's when I knew the Tea Baggers were being backed by the Koch Brother/The Rich/The GOP. Fox and Rush HATED the Wall Street Protesters but loved the Tea Baggers.

On NPR they were comparing America to Australia. If you don't vote in Australia you get fined $15 so almost everyone shows up and people are much more interested in what's going on.

And if everyone shows up, the politicians don't try to appeal to their base, they try to win over the moderates in the middle. Here in America we have low voter turn out and the GOP try to suppress the vote and rile up their base so there is no reason for them to be moderate.

Anyways, I understand our entire political process is fucked up, but there is no question about it if you are a middle class or poor American you should be voting Democratic or you are voting against yourself financially, probably over bullshit wedge issues like god, gays and guns.

Man are you fucked up. You need to talk to G0000.

republicans_democrats_same_stink_different_piles_bumper_sticker-p128713015521287330tmn6_400.jpg

I don't care how politicians would care to label themselves as long as they were honest, always told the truth and were more interested in serving the American public than worrying about what to say and do to get re-elected. I also believe there should be strict term limits.

So long as Alpha and Beta personalities exist, there will always be two general categories of political affiliation.

The Betas envy the success of the Alphas, and do not possess the necessary social skills or ambition to compete with them. Since the majority of the population consists of Betas, it is easy for Big Alphas (very successful CEO's for instance) to manipulate these primal emotions through their networks of puppets (like Obama).

These Big FUCKING Alpha Males have now come to dominate politics from the shadows, by controlling both parties. The Democrats strip the Middle Class of their wealth and give it to the poor (entitlements), and the Republicans strip the Middle Class of their wealth and give it to the rich (Bailouts). But neither the Democrats nor Republicans strip it from the rich and give it to the poor, and thus we'll end up in nation of Super Rich and Super Poor.

What you're seeing now is the concentration of Middle Class Alpha Males banding together for their own survival, under names such as "Tea Party" or "Sons of Liberty."

The amount of politically active conservative women (conservative is in Constitutionalists and Classical Liberals) is generally remote, because [most] women by their very Nature are Beta, so unless they have an Alpha husband/mate/partner, whose being shit on by the Government (Big Alphas with guns), they don't tend to really care what the Government does, in fact they welcome the Big Alphas with Guns giving them entitlements. Female Bonobos are know to have sex for food, why would human females be any different than their nearest genetic relative? This is not a fault of women, or something to frown upon. This is common sense for a woman. Are the needs of her children being met? If yes, then the system is working for her. Do her children have entitlements being provided by Big Alpha with Guns? Yes, therefore the system is working for women.

However, the system also worked for women during the late 18th and 19th Century, when we were guided by Classical Liberalism. But the system also worked for Men (capitalized, because weak and spineless cowards who envy othera aren't Men).

The current system in America only works for BIG ALPHA MALES WITH GUNS (Government) and women. Interestingly, the system completely disfavors and even makes a mockery of Beta Males, yet Beta Males are constantly manipulated into to voting for it and supporting it. This really leaves all of us Alpha Males (that arent in the top 0.001%) scratching our head.

When you recognize the dichotomy of Alpha and Beta exists, and exists in the precisely the manner that I just described, it really makes analyzing the intentions of modern politicians rather easy.

Gun Control, why do modern politicians pursue it? Easy, what is the biggest threat to an ALPHA MALE WITH A GUN (Government)? Obviously, it's ANOTHER ALPHA MALE WITH A GUN (Revolutionaries).

Notice the emphasis on "ALPHA MALE." If you armed 100,000,000 BETA MALES with the most modern military firearms, they would not defend themselves and their nation against a Tyranny. This is why revolutions are fought by less than 3% of the population. A revolution is ALPHA WITH GUNS vs ALPHA WITH GUNS.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong (the government or the revolutionaries), it simply comes down to "Does the Government have more Alphas willing to die to preserve their Power, or do the Revolutionaries have more Alphas willing to die to seize Power."

Regardless of who wins, the Betas applaud the victorious.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. When a politician talks, he/she should be connected to a lie detector. Then be sure the electorate can see the results immediately.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When a politician talks, he/she should be connected to a lie detector. Then be sure the electorate can see the results immediately.
And be electrocuted if they lie. that is what I read the first time.

So long as Alpha and Beta personalities exist, there will always be two general categories of political affiliation.

The Betas envy the success of the Alphas, and do not possess the necessary social skills or ambition to compete with them. Since the majority of the population consists of Betas, it is easy for Big Alphas (very successful CEO's for instance) to manipulate these primal emotions through their networks of puppets (like Obama).

These Big FUCKING Alpha Males have now come to dominate politics from the shadows, by controlling both parties. The Democrats strip the Middle Class of their wealth and give it to the poor (entitlements), and the Republicans strip the Middle Class of their wealth and give it to the rich (Bailouts). But neither the Democrats nor Republicans strip it from the rich and give it to the poor, and thus we'll end up in nation of Super Rich and Super Poor.

What you're seeing now is the concentration of Middle Class Alpha Males banding together for their own survival, under names such as "Tea Party" or "Sons of Liberty."

The amount of politically active conservative women (conservative is in Constitutionalists and Classical Liberals) is generally remote, because [most] women by their very Nature are Beta, so unless they have an Alpha husband/mate/partner, whose being shit on by the Government (Big Alphas with guns), they don't tend to really care what the Government does, in fact they welcome the Big Alphas with Guns giving them entitlements. Female Bonobos are know to have sex for food, why would human females be any different than their nearest genetic relative? This is not a fault of women, or something to frown upon. This is common sense for a woman. Are the needs of her children being met? If yes, then the system is working for her. Do her children have entitlements being provided by Big Alpha with Guns? Yes, therefore the system is working for women.

However, the system also worked for women during the late 18th and 19th Century, when we were guided by Classical Liberalism. But the system also worked for Men (capitalized, because weak and spineless cowards who envy othera aren't Men).

The current system in America only works for BIG ALPHA MALES WITH GUNS (Government) and women. Interestingly, the system completely disfavors and even makes a mockery of Beta Males, yet Beta Males are constantly manipulated into to voting for it and supporting it. This really leaves all of us Alpha Males (that arent in the top 0.001%) scratching our head.

When you recognize the dichotomy of Alpha and Beta exists, and exists in the precisely the manner that I just described, it really makes analyzing the intentions of modern politicians rather easy.

Gun Control, why do modern politicians pursue it? Easy, what is the biggest threat to an ALPHA MALE WITH A GUN (Government)? Obviously, it's ANOTHER ALPHA MALE WITH A GUN (Revolutionaries).

Notice the emphasis on "ALPHA MALE." If you armed 100,000,000 BETA MALES with the most modern military firearms, they would not defend themselves and their nation against a Tyranny. This is why revolutions are fought by less than 3% of the population. A revolution is ALPHA WITH GUNS vs ALPHA WITH GUNS.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong (the government or the revolutionaries), it simply comes down to "Does the Government have more Alphas willing to die to preserve their Power, or do the Revolutionaries have more Alphas willing to die to seize Power."

Regardless of who wins, the Betas applaud the victorious.
Excellent post. very well stated!

Forum List

Back