Americans blame Republicans for the economy

Last edited:
Though I think the Republicans are more culpable than the Democrats since they controlled most branches of government the past eight years, the problems in the economy extend far beyond politics and both parties are not the primary cause of this mess.

lol...spitting on them while they are in the gutter begging for love.

No matter what happens next, I've enjoyed seeing the Republicans floating in the toilet.

You do realize that this article is dated September 23, 2008, right? :lol:

Had you bothered to read the article, instead of just the headline, you wouldn't be looking like a putz right now. But hey, thanks for the laugh! :lol: :lol:

you mean Chris was dishonest and misleading to push a left wing pov ?

omgnoway ..........:eusa_whistle:

Chrissy is a lying sack of shit. There must be a pasture somewhere with all these idiot sheeple herded up in the middle.

I've never seen a stupider bunch of braindead lemmings in my life.

No matter what happens next, I've enjoyed seeing the Republicans floating in the toilet.

Interesting pastime! Vewy!

She wishes. Obama is on course to make Jimmy Carter look good, and THAT will take some doing ...

Although there's no real difference for her ... whining about Republicans or gloating about Democrats ... a true classless act.

Interesting pastime! Vewy!

She wishes. Obama is on course to make Jimmy Carter look good, and THAT will take some doing ...

Although there's no real difference for her ... whining about Republicans or gloating about Democrats ... a true classless act.

Yes, you are a truely classless act.

Funny you should post this today. The latest poll has Americans blaming the bankers and Bush for the economy.

Yes, you are a truely classless act.

Funny you should post this today. The latest poll has Americans blaming the bankers and Bush for the economy.

when was it taken? 1980?

I've never seen a stupider bunch of braindead lemmings in my life

Hmmm, put Willow and Pogo on each side and look in the mirror.:lol:

The left is no more braindead folks than the right. You live in the past and think it's the future.

As to lemmings, the right has that monopoly totally sewed up.. The left is more like hearding cats.

When all the elected officials vote as they are told by Boehner and Waddle Neck, you are seeing lemming love in action.

You are really getting "period" like Gunny.:eek:

Though I think the Republicans are more culpable than the Democrats since they controlled most branches of government the past eight years, the problems in the economy extend far beyond politics and both parties are not the primary cause of this mess.

Wrong.

Infract the free market by making banks give money away and we all pay the piper;

Yes, the Community Reinvestment Act Really Did Help Cause the Housing Crisis - Capital Commerce (usnews.com) CRA caused housing crisis

The American Spectator : The True Origins of This Financial Crisis
from the American spectator

Forum List

Back