Americans Begging The Government To Take Their Rights

I watched as events unfolded today and couldn't believe my eyes, there were 10s of thousands of Americans begging the government to take their constitutional rights from them. I can't think of a thing that would be more un-American.

Literally millions have laid their lives on the line to protect the rights these people just want to piss away. What the hell are they teaching in the government halls of indoctrination as a pretense for education? It damn sure isn't American values.

Your thoughts.
What’s fascinating about this post is 1) Most of those protestors are not advocating for abolishing the 2nd amendment. Why you are so dense to see any sort of nuance in this issue is really pretty sad. 2) You are whining about someone else’s 1st amendment rights.

Feel free to point where I said they were advocating abolishing the 2nd.

There's no nuance here, it's left wing propaganda using children and taxpayer money to push a political agenda. If they want to protest, let them do it on their own time. Do you think they reported these students absent from class for these events. The answer is hell no, because they get federal funds based on attendance.

And just to give you a clue, not all kids that were pressured to be out there agree with this BS.

I watched as events unfolded today and couldn't believe my eyes, there were 10s of thousands of Americans begging the government to take their constitutional rights from them. I can't think of a thing that would be more un-American.

Literally millions have laid their lives on the line to protect the rights these people just want to piss away. What the hell are they teaching in the government halls of indoctrination as a pretense for education? It damn sure isn't American values.

Your thoughts.

Except that's not what they were protesting for. But you already knew that, didn't you.

Stricter background checks =/= Eliminating the 2nd Amendment
Higher age restriction =/= Eliminating the 2nd Amendment
Banning bump stocks =/= Eliminating the 2nd Amendment

But I get it, keeping conservatives pissing their pants is a great for Republicans to stay in power. So, good job on fighting for keeping the swamp full.

Really, at this point an 18 year old has a right to own a long gun, are they not begging the government to take that away?

What stricter background checks do you want, if the proper information is entered in the data base the one we have would work just fine.

Also you don't need a bump stock to bump fire semi auto weapons.

Again, none of those things equate to repealing the 2nd Amendment. So you're topic is nothing but hyperbole.

Why don't you whine about felons owning guns? Wasn't their right taken away.
What about the right to own anti-aircraft artillery? I'm pretty sure the 2nd Amendment says "Shall not be infringed".

The government has been placing restrictions on gun ownership for a while, and the line can be moved either way (As long as it's sensible and with the times).

Your thoughts.
What’s fascinating about this post is 1) Most of those protestors are not advocating for abolishing the 2nd amendment. Why you are so dense to see any sort of nuance in this issue is really pretty sad. 2) You are whining about someone else’s 1st amendment rights.

There's no nuance here, it's left wing propaganda using children and taxpayer money to push a political agenda. If they want to protest, let them do it on their own time. Do you think they reported these students absent from class for these events. The answer is hell no, because they get federal funds based on attendance.

And just to give you a clue, not all kids that were pressured to be out there agree with this BS.

I don’t understand why you get so butthurt over people pushing for banning assault weapons and wanting stricter background checks. You don’t have to agree with these ideas - there’s just no reason to whine about it.

Your thoughts.

Being angry about almost dying is left wing propaganda?

I know it's easier for you to just label everything as "leftist" instead actually discussing things, but not everything is as black and white as Limbaugh is telling you it is. Were there students out there that didn't care about the reason and just wanted to get out of school, of course. Were there democrats who were using it as an issue for elections, as many as there were republicans doing the same thing. But the protests and the issue itself would never had gotten to this size if there wasn't legitimate passion behind it.

Your thoughts.

Except that's not what they were protesting for. But you already knew that, didn't you.

But I get it, keeping conservatives pissing their pants is a great for Republicans to stay in power. So, good job on fighting for keeping the swamp full.

Really, at this point an 18 year old has a right to own a long gun, are they not begging the government to take that away?

What stricter background checks do you want, if the proper information is entered in the data base the one we have would work just fine.

Again, none of those things equate to repealing the 2nd Amendment. So you're topic is nothing but hyperbole.

What about the right to own anti-aircraft artillery? I'm pretty sure the 2nd Amendment says "Shall not be infringed".

The government has been placing restrictions on gun ownership for a while, and the line can be moved either way (As long as it's sensible and with the times).

First, the only ones that have brought up repealing the 2nd are you and another retarded regressive, I sure as hell didn't.

Second if a felon has a gun it's because law enforcement isn't doing it's damn job, felons rights were taken through due process, that's as constitutional as it gets. BTW the times have nothing to do with what's constitutional, the words can only be changed through amendments.

Third why did you avoid my question on background checks?

And so far you have come up with nothing sensible, care to try again?

Your thoughts.

First, the only ones that have brought up repealing the 2nd are you and another retarded regressive, I sure as hell didn't.

Second if a felon has a gun it's because law enforcement isn't doing it's damn job, felons rights were taken through due process, that's as constitutional as it gets. BTW the times have nothing to do with what's constitutional, the words can only be changed through amendments.

If you're not talking about repealing the 2nd Amendment then what rights are being taken away. Remind me what the point of this hyperbole thread was again?

Your thoughts.

I don’t understand why you get so butthurt over people pushing for banning assault weapons and wanting stricter background checks. You don’t have to agree with these ideas - there’s just no reason to whine about it.

Any weapon is an assault weapon when it's used against another person. You're the second regressive that has said stricter background checks with out defining what that means or how it would make any difference on these mass shootings.

Come on child, whine some more about the scary looking guns that are no more effective than less scary looking guns.

Your thoughts.

If you're not talking about repealing the 2nd Amendment then what rights are being taken away. Remind me what the point of this hyperbole thread was again?

Your thoughts.

Try reading post 38 again, I spelled it out pretty clearly.

Care to answer my questions?

Your thoughts.

Bill of rights.
Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or
of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances.

So where does it say people can be forced to assemble for a cause they don't believe in or understand, by government employees?
The right has been established for years, but only for minors. It is called school, dipshit.
Other than for school, I have no knowledge of such forced participation. Do you

Your thoughts.

Bill of rights.
Amendment 1

So where does it say people can be forced to assemble for a cause they don't believe in or understand, by government employees?

The right has been established for years, but only for minors. It is called school, dipshit.
Other than for school, I have no knowledge of such forced participation. Do you.

Well dipshit, many were frog marched out of SCHOOL to enhance the numbers in this so called grass roots protest and didn't agree with it, how were their 1st amendment rights not violated?

BTW learn how to use the quote function.

Your thoughts.

Feel free to point where I said they were advocating abolishing the 2nd
Here is your problem genius. 1. You can not prove left wing prpoganda.
2. you can not prove that children are being used, as they have freedom of speech rights.
3. They allow time out for exercising their right of free speech.
So, technically, you have no case. And your head is incapable of rational thought. But, thanks for trying. Over time, you may get a clue. Though we both know that is unlikely.

And,me boy, kids may or may not be pressured. But under any circumstances, the issue is no different than pressuring kids to go to do anything. Kids have the ability and the right to make up their own minds, pressure or no pressure.

Your thoughts.

2. you can not prove that children are being used, as they have freedom of speech rights.
So, technically, you have no case. And your head is incapable of rational thought. But, thanks for trying. Over time, you may get a clue. Though we both know that is unlikely.

And,me boy, kids may or may not be pressured. But under any circumstances, the issue is no different than pressuring kids to go to do anything. Kids have the ability and the right to make up their own minds, pressure or no pressure.

Not when it's school authorities putting on the pressure and the kids are as young as 10.

Your thoughts.

Bill of rights.
Amendment 1

Other than for school, I have no knowledge of such forced participation. Do you.

Well dipshit, many were frog marched out of SCHOOL to enhance the numbers in this so called grass roots protest and didn't agree with it, how were their 1st amendment rights not violated?

Nah. I am certain you are lying. Which would be why you have no proof, me boy. No kids are forced to participate. And if they are, it is ok, as long as no force is used. Really, you thoughts are, technically, fucked up.

Your thoughts.

Not when it's school authorities putting on the pressure and the kids are as young as 10.

Show me proof that school authorities are putting on the pressure.
Show me proof ptoof that there is not educational value in what they are doing.
Show me proof that kids are as young as 10, and explain why you know they are being exploited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your thoughts.

Show me proof that kids are as young as 10, and explain why you know they are being exploited.

Watch the news and watch the left wing propaganda being spewed.

Someone is scripting this bullshit, and it ain't the kids.

Watch the news and watch the left wing propaganda being spewed.

Someone is scripting this bullshit, and it ain't the kids.

Liberal Democrats and their parasite news have turned them into.their. Goebbel Babies .. it's disgusting.

Your thoughts.

political stunt

using brainwashed children as the stage

sickening really

Your thoughts.

political stunt

using brainwashed children as the stage

sickening really

the peaceful youth strike again

Antioch students tear down flag, brawl during 'peaceful' protest

Antioch students tear down flag, brawl during 'peaceful' protest

Forum List

Back