Americans Begging The Government To Take Their Rights

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I watched as events unfolded today and couldn't believe my eyes, there were 10s of thousands of Americans begging the government to take their constitutional rights from them. I can't think of a thing that would be more un-American.

Literally millions have laid their lives on the line to protect the rights these people just want to piss away. What the hell are they teaching in the government halls of indoctrination as a pretense for education? It damn sure isn't American values.

Your thoughts.

Abortion is legal, conservatives spend inordinate amounts of taxpayer money passing assinine laws that are always thrown out by the courts because...abortion is legal.

Cons why are you begging the Government to take your rights away? Don't you know hundreds of thousands died to give you these rights? And not only do you want them to take away your rights you want them to take away everyone else's rights as well. 'cuz your phoney bible demands everyone live how YOU would have them live.

upload_2018-3-14_20-43-58.jpeg

So let's do away with that ancient 'no taxes for churches' thing and get all of those people fed and housed. As Jesus commanded.

Unless you really aren't interested in what Jesus wanted.

Last edited:
I watched as events unfolded today and couldn't believe my eyes, there were 10s of thousands of Americans begging the government to take their constitutional rights from them. I can't think of a thing that would be more un-American.

Literally millions have laid their lives on the line to protect the rights these people just want to piss away. What the hell are they teaching in the government halls of indoctrination as a pretense for education? It damn sure isn't American values.

Your thoughts.

Bill of rights.
Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or
of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances.

Really, I saw a report, they were marching grades 5-8 out of the schools to join this crap. There is no way they understand the issues involved.

Maybe you were stupid as a kid, by 7th & 8th graders are probably smarter than Trump voters.

Your thoughts.

Bill of rights.
Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or
of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances.

So where does it say people can be forced to assemble for a cause they don't believe in or understand, by government employees?

Please take away my rights To life and liberty ! Who doesn’t want to be shot to death by some AR wielding psycho!

It’s so weird how Cons obsesss on the 2nd, and then wipe their ass with the rest of the constitution.

Please take away my rights To life and liberty ! Who doesn’t want to be shot to death by some AR wielding psycho!

It’s so weird how Cons obsesss on the 2nd, and then wipe their ass with the rest of the constitution.

Love your children more than your guns.

Really, I saw a report, they were marching grades 5-8 out of the schools to join this crap. There is no way they understand the issues involved.

Maybe you were stupid as a kid, by 7th & 8th graders are probably smarter than Trump voters.

You don't even understand the issues and you think a 10-13 year old could, they, like you are just puppets for their regressive masters. You notice they aren't doing this before or after school when the teachers aren't getting paid.

Better yet, who wants to be defenseless when one shows up? You freaks are asking the same government that failed in FL to save you, REALLY?

But guns aren't the point of this thread, it's about Americans begging the government to take away their rights for some false sense of security.

Better yet, who wants to be defenseless when one shows up? You freaks are asking the same government that failed in FL to save you, REALLY?

But guns aren't the point of this thread, it's about Americans begging the government to take away their rights for some false sense of security.

Replace “ guns” with “voting” and watch you righties pull a 180 on giving away rights .

Or really name any other right and y’all are for all kinds of limitations. You name if.

Oh, and gov failed in Florida because they didn’t have the laws to help them . Unlike in gun control states .

Last edited:

Replace “ guns” with “voting” and watch you righties pull a 180 on giving away rights .

Or really name any other right and y’all are for all kinds of limitations. You name if.

Oh, and gov failed in Florida because they didn’t have the laws to help them . Unlike in gun control states .

I'm not going deep into this but what are the constitutional requirements for voting?

Also FL and the FBI had adequate laws at their disposal to prevent Cruz from passing a background check, both dropped the ball.

Yeah. These kids are fucking dumb. Why do they care about school shooters? Just duck and cover, bro.

Forum List

Back