Americans Begging The Government To Take Their Rights

Yeah. These kids are fucking dumb. Why do they care about school shooters? Just duck and cover, bro.

Yeah, how old do you need to be to see that you're being used by the regressive left and figure out that school is probably the safest place a kid could be. More kids die in their own homes and family vehicles than die in school. Tell the class, what are the odds of a kid dying in school vs. the total number of class room days? I doubt my calculator has enough decimal points to calculate it.

If only the shooting victims had all those thoughts and prayers BEFORE they were mercilessly gunned down instead of after. Everyone knows the immense value of thoughts and prayers when it comes to saving lives.

Yeah. These kids are fucking dumb. Why do they care about school shooters? Just duck and cover, bro.

Yeah, how old do you need to be to see that you're being used by the regressive left and figure out that school is probably the safest place a kid could be. More kids die in their own homes and family vehicles than die in school. Tell the class what are the odds of a kid dying in school vs. the total number of class room days? I doubt my calculator has enough decimal points to calculate it.

Yeah you're right. Better do nothing then.

I believe it was more a case of citizens protesting that somebody with a gun can take away all their rights and more.

And you want them to be defenseless, go figure.

I think some patriotic right-wing American should fire upon the protesting kids and kill a few dozen, just to show them that they are safer in school. He will have to bag at least 18 though.

Yeah, how old do you need to be to see that you're being used by the regressive left and figure out that school is probably the safest place a kid could be. More kids die in their own homes and family vehicles than die in school. Tell the class what are the odds of a kid dying in school vs. the total number of class room days? I doubt my calculator has enough decimal points to calculate it.

How about law enforcement do their freaking jobs. The FL shooter put a gun to the head of at least one person after turning 18 and the law did nothing. The FBI had reports of 2 terroristic threats and did nothing. There's no need to do anything if your not going to enforce the law other than harden the target and you pussy assed regressives get a case of the vapors at the thought.

How about law enforcement do their freaking jobs. The FL shooter put a gun to the head of at least one person after turning 18 and the law did nothing. The FBI had reports of 2 terroristic threats and did nothing. There's no need to do anything if your not going to enforce the law other than harden the target and you pussy assed regressives get a case of the vapors at the thought.

Better blame Obama. He's still president, after all.

J/K. He's not the president. But let's blame him anyway. It's easy.

Abortion is legal, conservatives spend inordinate amounts of taxpayer money passing assinine laws that are always thrown out by the courts because...abortion is legal.

Cons why are you begging the Government to take your rights away? Don't you know hundreds of thousands died to give you these rights? And not only do you want them to take away your rights you want them to take away everyone else's rights as well. 'cuz your phoney bible demands everyone live how YOU would have them live.

View attachment 182702

So let's do away with that ancient 'no taxes for churches' thing and get all of those people fed and housed. As Jesus commanded.

Unless you really aren't interested in what Jesus wanted.
There is no need for welfare

Abortion is legal, conservatives spend inordinate amounts of taxpayer money passing assinine laws that are always thrown out by the courts because...abortion is legal.

Cons why are you begging the Government to take your rights away? Don't you know hundreds of thousands died to give you these rights? And not only do you want them to take away your rights you want them to take away everyone else's rights as well. 'cuz your phoney bible demands everyone live how YOU would have them live.

View attachment 182702

So let's do away with that ancient 'no taxes for churches' thing and get all of those people fed and housed. As Jesus commanded.

Unless you really aren't interested in what Jesus wanted.
There is no need for welfare

Yeah we should prolly just round up the poor/homeless and kill them all off. Not only are they annoying, they are an eyesore. Clean up the fucking garbage and throw it in the incinerator.

Really, I saw a report, they were marching grades 5-8 out of the schools to join this crap. There is no way they understand the issues involved..
`
Oh really? What source was that? Johnny Walker or Steel Reserve?

`

I think it was on the Five on Fox. BTW I don't drink, I never know when I will have to drive.

I believe it was more a case of citizens protesting that somebody with a gun can take away all their rights and more.

I think some patriotic right-wing American should fire upon the protesting kids and kill a few dozen, just to show them that they are safer in school. He will have to bag at least 18 though.

I wouldn't joke about that kind of shit, can you think of a softer target than a bunch of students unprotected in large numbers? Some crazy regressive on this board might take the challenge.

I wouldn't joke about that kind of shit, can you think of a softer target than a bunch of students unprotected in large numbers? Some crazy regressive on this board might take the challenge.

And I would care ... why, exactly? Not my kids, not my problem. I think this country is in for a good ol' fashioned bloodbath.

Better blame Obama. He's still president, after all.

J/K. He's not the president. But let's blame him anyway. It's easy.

I haven't said a damn word about the mulatto messiah in this thread, she has nothing to do with it.

I watched as events unfolded today and couldn't believe my eyes, there were 10s of thousands of Americans begging the government to take their constitutional rights from them. I can't think of a thing that would be more un-American.

Literally millions have laid their lives on the line to protect the rights these people just want to piss away. What the hell are they teaching in the government halls of indoctrination as a pretense for education? It damn sure isn't American values.

Your thoughts.

Except that's not what they were protesting for. But you already knew that, didn't you.

Stricter background checks =/= Eliminating the 2nd Amendment
Higher age restriction =/= Eliminating the 2nd Amendment
Banning bump stocks =/= Eliminating the 2nd Amendment

But I get it, keeping conservatives pissing their pants is a great for Republicans to stay in power. So, good job on fighting for keeping the swamp full.

I watched as events unfolded today and couldn't believe my eyes, there were 10s of thousands of Americans begging the government to take their constitutional rights from them. I can't think of a thing that would be more un-American.

Literally millions have laid their lives on the line to protect the rights these people just want to piss away. What the hell are they teaching in the government halls of indoctrination as a pretense for education? It damn sure isn't American values.

Your thoughts.

Except that's not what they were protesting for. But you already knew that, didn't you.

Stricter background checks =/= Eliminating the 2nd Amendment
Higher age restriction =/= Eliminating the 2nd Amendment
Banning bump stocks =/= Eliminating the 2nd Amendment

But I get it, keeping conservatives pissing their pants is a great for Republicans to stay in power. So, good job on fighting for keeping the swamp full.

Really, at this point an 18 year old has a right to own a long gun, are they not begging the government to take that away?

What stricter background checks do you want, if the proper information is entered in the data base the one we have would work just fine.

Also you don't need a bump stock to bump fire semi auto weapons.

Your thoughts.
What’s fascinating about this post is 1) Most of those protestors are not advocating for abolishing the 2nd amendment. Why you are so dense to see any sort of nuance in this issue is really pretty sad. 2) You are whining about someone else’s 1st amendment rights.

It's pretty obvious who inspires Democrats..

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg
download (1).jpg
hillarynotok.jpeg

Forum List

Back