Governments gone wild. 22 year old blonde girl held on suspicion of terrorism. (Not in the US)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Shit like this SHOULD alarm every citizen of civilized nations. It reminds me of how we search random old ladies trying to board flights. Our rights are slowly being whittled away in the name of "security"
And her "Christianity" was one of the focal points of their interrogation. Cause, you know, Brittan is full of Christian terrorists right?

• Banned
And she was ultimately banned from the country on the grounds that she is a threat to their vital interests.

Can you believe this shit?

Shit like this SHOULD alarm every citizen of civilized nations. It reminds me of how we search random old ladies trying to board flights. Our rights are slowly being whittled away in the name of "security"
And her "Christianity" was one of the focal points of their interrogation. Cause, you know, Brittan is full of Christian terrorists right?

UK officially became Orwell's Air Strip One about 10 years ago.

The English have become weak. Afraid of a few controversial figures. But hey; they can police their borders however they want.

Yeah cause white people would never terrorize others!

Pretty sure this random Youtuber, who is basically just "famous" for being hot and having a functioning brain at the same time, isn't likely to wind up as a murderous, dangerous terrorist. The fact that she's a she and not a he already reduces the likelihood by like 99.9%.

And she was ultimately banned from the country on the grounds that she is a threat to their vital interests.

He was banned for "racism", or in other words "wrong thought".

He had the nerve of criticizing Islam, can't have people criticizing ideology that murders gays and puts women in Burkas, the leftists won't allow that. They are too pro-Women and gays for that to be allowed.

Pretty sure this random Youtuber, who is basically just "famous" for being hot and having a functioning brain at the same time, isn't likely to wind up as a murderous, dangerous terrorist. The fact that she's a she and not a he already reduces the likelihood by like 99.9%.

Erm... this person is not a she, but a man.

Indeed the title should say young man, you will be banned from UK for wrong think soon, too.

Why? The UK should be able to decide who does and who does not get to enter their country.

The US bans people from going to the US all the time.

I know an American guy who can't even get his Russian girlfriend into the US on a tourist visa when he was living abroad and she was living abroad too.

Yeah, SHE IS BLOND.

He was banned for "racism", or in other words "wrong thought".

He had the nerve of criticizing Islam, can't have people criticizing ideology that murders gays and puts women in Burkas, the leftists won't allow that. They are too pro-Women and gays for that to be allowed.
He?
:confused-84:

Indeed the title should say young man, you will be banned from UK for wrong think soon, too.

Female not male and nice looking one...

Welcome to England, and are you a rightwing terrorist?

If so please leave but all other terrorists are welcome...

What is a rightwing terrorist? Some who hurts someone else's feelings?

why is her being "blonde" noteworthy? I can't help it if calling white Christian supremacist terrorists like Dylan and his white trash sister upsets you.

drunk.

no, drunk, they're white Christian supremacists who do the same things you cry about muslim terrorists doing. only they do more of it in this country than muslims do.

oops.

why is her being "blonde" noteworthy? I can't help it if calling white Christian supremacist terrorists like Dylan and his white trash sister upsets you.

drunk.

I'll ask you a similar question. Why is her being white noteworthy?

Bitch

Hahahahaha. Kinda serves her right. The US has no such laws. Come on down and distribute that shit in the Muslim section of MI.

Both Southern and Robinson told Fox News that the material being referred to was a social experiment in which they passed around a fake “LGBT for Islam UK” poster that said: “Allah is Gay, Allah is Trans, Allah is Lesbian, Allah is Intersex, Allah is Feminist, Allah is Queer, Allah is All of Us.”

The experiment in Luton, which has a significant Islamic population, was in response to a Vice article that asked whether Jesus was gay, and was conducted to show what the Islamic reaction would be if a similar claim was made about Allah. Robinson said they were forced to take the posters down by police and told it was for their own safety.

Right-wing journalist Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

Last edited:

no, drunk, they're white Christian supremacists who do the same things you cry about muslim terrorists doing. only they do more of it in this country than muslims do.

oops.

Please link me to whining about Muslims terrorists in America k, thanks.

If you losers stopped making up shit to argue against you'd have no reason to post.

LYING bitch lol

Looks like she was banned from the UK for distributing racist literature. Not sure how I feel about that but it's a Canadian citizen attempting to enter a country just to stir shit up.

She also tried to block ships responding to a humanitarian crisis. Eh, fuck her.

Forum List

Back