Americans. Are you proud of your history?

So You speak Huguenot, reformed dutch, puritan English, and scotch?! Ah wee bonnie flag, hill and glen, aye? No citizen's oath when one has the oath to the Lord, me thinks! Na awa tae bide awa!
Talking to me? You know how to quote? Anyway I speak English and French and Spanish quite a bit I taught them. My father is full Scottish American.
Ya?! Well how about that "Grand Old Flag" , I hope they mean, the one from auld, auld, Auld lang syne, my friend! For we have a very Auld lang syne!

I am proud because everybody did what they thought was right at the moment. As kids we played cowboys and Indians. Later we found out Indians weren't the bad guys all the time, but I don't regret my earlier views-I grew. Just think how much different the world would be if the U.S. did not fight in WWI and WWII.
Would be less American anyway LOL. the French might have pulled out World War 1, ditto the Russians in World War II. Anyway I have no argument with you there. What bothers me is the Republicans ruining the treaty of Versailles and the league of Nations and then the world in 1929, and then being isolationist and letting Germans and Japanese militarists go wild until they finally attacked us. Since World War II they have become the military industrial complex. Oh well nevermind God bless the Constitution and as someone else said it was a different time... Republicans could certainly be worse. They instinctively love freedom but are misguided these days. Look at Marion go nuts on me LOL. Sure I am a communist ay caramba...

Crepitus said:
No, but could you at least manage to be embarrassed by your racism?
Why ??

1549307704437-618x322.jpg

Rome-Vs-Africa.jpg

1554127552320.jpg

Last edited:
I am proud because everybody did what they thought was right at the moment. As kids we played cowboys and Indians. Later we found out Indians weren't the bad guys all the time, but I don't regret my earlier views-I grew. Just think how much different the world would be if the U.S. did not fight in WWI and WWII.
Would be less American anyway LOL. the French might have pulled out World War 1, ditto the Russians in World War II. Anyway I have no argument with you there. What bothers me is the Republicans ruining the treaty of Versailles and the league of Nations and then the world in 1929, and then being isolationist and letting Germans and Japanese militarists go wild until they finally attacked us. Since World War II they have become the military industrial complex. Oh well nevermind God bless the Constitution and as someone else said it was a different time... Republicans could certainly be worse. They instinctively love freedom but are misguided these days. Look at Marion go nuts on me LOL. Sure I am a communist ay caramba...

At the best you're the surrendering French, at the worst you're a Communist traitor that should be hanged. I vote option B. You're a fucking turd if ever there was a turd, bitch!

LOL I'm glad YOU are not a teacher.

Why would I be? No respect, no authority, and no money in it. These days it's a babysitting job with some mandatory indoctrination sessions.

....and the requirement that one indoctrinate the young.

"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

Used to be a real profession.....
This was a fairly interesting thread until you got here. No one wants to hear your polemic on liberal education. Try telling us what makes you proud about America.
She's not an American she's a foreigner. Thus she can't tell you..
She oughta mind her own business then.

Anyway, ignoring the fat mouthed Negative Nelly who can't get on topic, I'm proud of America for baseball and hamburgers and thinking of the UN.

I blame the UN for every automobile start from this day froward.
I demand my rights bacl

i mean every bit of it. What historic blunders do you regret? What historic achievement are you most proud of as an American?

I'm deeply proud of this country, and I really hope that offends you deeply.
What motivates you to offend? Was that the way you were raised? Did you learn that in church?

Oh no. Because I wish to open your eyes to how offensive YOUR question was.

Imagine me, as an American, asking Germans, "Hey Germans. Are you proud of your country? What parts are you not proud of?" And etc, etc etc. The truth is: you can only ask this of America in the modern world. I hope to offend you because I hope that the offense WAKES YOU UP to the fact that you would never, ever ask citizens of other nations if they're proud of their country and if they SHOULD be, after all.
You are saying we should never study, never be curious about, never question our history. You are saying myth is more important than knowledge. You are saying thought and curiosity are vices.

So You speak Huguenot, reformed dutch, puritan English, and scotch?! Ah wee bonnie flag, hill and glen, aye? No citizen's oath when one has the oath to the Lord, me thinks! Na awa tae bide awa!
Talking to me? You know how to quote? Anyway I speak English and French and Spanish quite a bit I taught them. My father is full Scottish American.
Ya?! Well how about that "Grand Old Flag" , I hope they mean, the one from auld, auld, Auld lang syne, my friend! For we have a very Auld lang syne!
My family is from the isle of Mull and were the only clad who fight on both sides at Glencoe anything for a buck. My ancestors had to leave in 1830 because the sheep died.

i mean every bit of it. What historic blunders do you regret? What historic achievement are you most proud of as an American?

Yep.....we ended the democrat party owning slaves, we ended democrat party Jim Crow, we gave the vote to all people of all races, we created a country that outpaced all others in the shortest amount of time, while abusing that power less than the older countries did....
Who are you speaking for?

What motivates you to offend? Was that the way you were raised? Did you learn that in church?

Imagine me, as an American, asking Germans, "Hey Germans. Are you proud of your country? What parts are you not proud of?" And etc, etc etc. The truth is: you can only ask this of America in the modern world. I hope to offend you because I hope that the offense WAKES YOU UP to the fact that you would never, ever ask citizens of other nations if they're proud of their country and if they SHOULD be, after all.
You are saying we should never study, never be curious about, never question our history. You are saying myth is more important than knowledge. You are saying thought and curiosity are vices.
People can handle the question unless it's North Korea yikes

OldLady said:
No one wants to hear your polemic on liberal education.
Yes, They Do
And The Ones That Don't, Need To
Perhaps Political Chic's Foreign Origin
Explains Her Gratitude For Being An American Now

We are humans, and we have been finding reasons to kill each other and treat each other like shit since we dropped out of the trees.

Really OldLady ? Your ancestors dropped out of a tree? Does that mean that all the bs that was spewed when a ex-POTUS's and FLOTUS likeness was used to resemble Hominoidea's...

I will say a little prayer for you and Darwin tonight...

The last part of your misinformation rant was the true part of it, ya commie fuck.

The last part of your misinformation rant was the true part of it, ya commie fuck.
of course you are totally misinformed and brainwashed about Democrats and everything else. Totally nutty at this point. I suppose you believe the CIA and the FBI are conspiracy against Trump?

of course you are totally misinformed and brainwashed about Democrats and everything else. Totally nutty at this point. I suppose you believe the CIA and the FBI are conspiracy against Trump?

TrollExplaination-XL.jpg

Stop building crap of straw. I'm saying rude foreigners should stop being rude, lest we really turn salty and decide maybe we're not such nice allies anymore.

Hey dude. Some of us are already there. Have you by chance noticed?

The gist of the matter is, Frankie, is that you don't have the slightest clue about how WWI or WWII was
manufactured and whom funded them and why. Which entity actually co-opted the Bolshevik Revolution and funded it. You haven't the slightest fucking clue about whom was backing the League of Nations idea that eventually became the U.N and how the Council On Foreign Relations was behind it's formation using propaganda techniques taught at the Tavistock Institute. You know NOTHING about the collapse of Oct 1929 and HJR-120, the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC in March of 1933 and the loss of allodial rights to property.

Basically put, you are functional illiterate and anyone that takes your worthless rants seriously is even DUMBER than you are. Can I make myself any clearer on that point? Let me know, ya dumb commie fuck.

Forum List

Back