Americana Trump And The Prophets Of Doom

And the Trumpsters really do think this is The Greatest Economy Ever.

The walls of the alternate universe get thicker by the day.

It is the best economy we have had in recent history. And in large part because of Trump. Limiting immigration, cutting the corporate taxes and bringing business back to America are all very good things for the average wage earner. No wonder first time in decades real wages are rising.

Considering we have voted stupid people unlike Trump in for decades, a positive development.
Does it matter to you that Trump is making Keynes look like Ron Paul?

Not four years ago, people who now support Trump were strongly against Keynesianism, and now they embrace it to a degree KEYNES HIMSELF would have argued against.

What happened?

Trump was not elected to "Build the economy", he was elected to build the wall. To unambiguously declare America American territory.

Trump has nothing to do with Keynes. We are not in a recession. Keynes still relevant in 2020?

Trump did not make the budget.
Yes, Keynes is relevant in 2020, because Trump is making him look like an amateur.

From what I've seen, Trumpsters have no idea what I'm talking about. That's amazing.

It is the best economy we have had in recent history. And in large part because of Trump. Limiting immigration, cutting the corporate taxes and bringing business back to America are all very good things for the average wage earner. No wonder first time in decades real wages are rising.

Considering we have voted stupid people unlike Trump in for decades, a positive development.

Not four years ago, people who now support Trump were strongly against Keynesianism, and now they embrace it to a degree KEYNES HIMSELF would have argued against.

What happened?

Trump was not elected to "Build the economy", he was elected to build the wall. To unambiguously declare America American territory.

Trump has nothing to do with Keynes. We are not in a recession. Keynes still relevant in 2020?

Yes, Keynes is relevant in 2020, because Trump is making him look like an amateur.

From what I've seen, Trumpsters have no idea what I'm talking about. That's amazing.

Are you sure they don't simply believe you are stupid?

Trump is in no way motivated by Keynes. The budget was made by the house and no one is using Keynes as justification for anything in it. Why are you bringing him up when he is clearly irrelevant?

What happened?

Trump is in no way motivated by Keynes. The budget was made by the house and no one is using Keynes as justification for anything in it. Why are you bringing him up when he is clearly irrelevant?
Because the same people were against Keynesianism before Trump are celebrating it with Trump.

The hypocrisy is both funny and disturbing.

I know you don't know what I'm talking about. I don't expect you to.

What happened?

Because the same people were against Keynesianism before Trump are celebrating it with Trump.

Why the hell are you bringing up Keynes. I have now for three posts tried to explain that Trump has nothing to do with Keynes, but no avail.

What you are saying is that people supposedly are fine with DEFICITS.

My response:
1. First of all are they? Most here do not seem to be.
2. Trump did not make the budget.
3. Those people feel like they are getting something in return perhaps? This is not a one way game, if democrats enrich their interest groups, guess what, the republicans are not going to skip their turn. The one way morality is for losers.

Just imagine if democrats would have to be net tax payers paying for Trump supporters. That would be AMAZING!

Last edited:

What happened?

Well, I think there is a difference between tax cuts and funding social programs, like unemployment and food stamps instead of giving tax cuts. Obama did a lot of spending via social service programs instead of using tax cuts for the people. In that way, I think that Keynesian economics is kind of aligned with conservative principles. I'm more centrist than conservative, so I don't have a problem with tax cuts for the people. While in an ideal world, the market would work it out, I think sometimes it does need a bit of help. I don't agree with where Obama was spending.

President Donald John Trump’s address at Davos was a lesson on governance by a man who entered politics less than 5 years ago.

Our president said, “America’s newfound prosperity is undeniable, unprecedented and unmatched anywhere in the world. America achieved this stunning turnaround not by making minor changes to a handful of policies, but by adopting a whole new approach centered entirely on the well-being of the American worker.”

That is incredible. A billionaire spoke to fellow billionaires, fellow world leaders, and academics not about the swell digs they were staying at or the lush cuisine they enjoyed.

President Trump talked about actually serving the people who entrusted them with power.

No wonder they hate him.

The SJWs' Utopia Myopia Needs Corrective Lenses

In 2020, Americans have a choice between freedom and Free Stuff.

Last edited:
"America is not just an idea, or documents, or even values. America is our home. And we must protect our home. We must protect the water, the air, the creatures, the land and its borders. We cannot allow the majesty of America to be overrun on our watch." - Marvelous Matt Gaetz

AMERICA FIRST! AMERICA FIRST! AMERICA FIRST! AMERICA FIRST!

I know, I know. I wasn't expecting a miracle.

Worse, I admit I'm not great at communicating with people who are as emotional as Trumpsters.

You asked, I answered.
No shock you don’t think America is the greatest nation and refuse to name one better. You’re just a pathetic lefty loony.
This is really interesting. Let's expand a bit.

There are somewhere between 7.5 billion and 8 billion people on this planet. Do you think they are all yearning to live in America?

And what if they aren't? What if they are happy and comfy and content where they are? Are they ignorant? Are they stupid? Are they ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.

Maybe, maybe not. Some people want to be taken care of by their government and limit their own freedoms and rights, OBVIOUSLY. Would I consider that ignorant and being complacent, knowing the reputation of governments throughout history? Probably!

Are people who are happy and comfy and content here in America ignorant, stupid or ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.
Nope!

And that's my point. Where you live is not as important as whether you're happy and content.

Unless you're a Trumpster, in which case you assume everyone wants to be here.

Thanks!

I'm not a "Trumpster." I am a human being who is supporting the person who I think is best for our country at this particular time.
The Left think anyone who likes America is an idiot. Mac took the bait hook line sinker and then went back for seconds.

No shock you don’t think America is the greatest nation and refuse to name one better. You’re just a pathetic lefty loony.

There are somewhere between 7.5 billion and 8 billion people on this planet. Do you think they are all yearning to live in America?

And what if they aren't? What if they are happy and comfy and content where they are? Are they ignorant? Are they stupid? Are they ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.

Maybe, maybe not. Some people want to be taken care of by their government and limit their own freedoms and rights, OBVIOUSLY. Would I consider that ignorant and being complacent, knowing the reputation of governments throughout history? Probably!

Are people who are happy and comfy and content here in America ignorant, stupid or ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.
Nope!

And that's my point. Where you live is not as important as whether you're happy and content.

Thanks!

I'm not a "Trumpster." I am a human being who is supporting the person who I think is best for our country at this particular time.

I've always treated you with respect Mac. I don't understand where all of this anger on your part is coming from???
You’re dealing with a Leftist who says because a slave was happy and content means he can’t say a slave free society is superior.

What happened?

Deficits never occurred before 2017!

"America is not just an idea, or documents, or even values. America is our home. And we must protect our home. We must protect the water, the air, the creatures, the land and its borders. We cannot allow the majesty of America to be overrun on our watch." - Marvelous Matt Gaetz

AMERICA FIRST! AMERICA FIRST! AMERICA FIRST! AMERICA FIRST!

Ideas don't put themselves to practice. It takes an American to put American ideas to practice, and turn America into home.

America being only an idea is obviously false statement. A five year old can see it with his own eyes.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

I've always treated you with respect Mac. I don't understand where all of this anger on your part is coming from???
You’re dealing with a Leftist who says because a slave was happy and content means he can’t say a slave free society is superior.
My goodness, you really are triggered.

I can quote you guys. You have to lie about my opinions.

You're certainly a model Trumpster. Just make it up as you go.

"America is racist, racist country!"

"Hordes of colorful individuals try to rush in through the border"

Funny I only ever heard about Jews trying to get OUT not IN to Nazi Germany. I must have gotten something wrong.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

You’re the Leftist who says America is not the greatest nation for people and too much of a coward to name another. You started the topic, and made it clear to everyone what you are.

"America is racist, racist country!"

"Hordes of colorful individuals try to rush in through the border"

Funny I only ever heard about Jews trying to get OUT not IN to Nazi Germany. I must have gotten something wrong.
Yeah, Amazing how hundreds of millions want to immigrate today to live under Hitler.

Nope!

Thanks!

You’re the Leftist who says America is not the greatest nation for people and too much of a coward to name another. You started the topic, and made it clear to everyone what you are.
Is it okay with you if a good, loving, productive person from another country prefers to stay there?

What happened?

Ignoramus thinks the President creates the spending budget.

Is it okay with you if a good, loving, productive person from another country prefers to stay there?
Many slaves were OK with their situation. Takes a real freak to refuse to say theirs better systems available. Congrats.

What happened?

Ignoramus thinks the President creates the spending budget.
And the hyper-Keynesian Trumpster doesn't realize that government spending is a stimulus.

As is the Fed pouring hundreds of billions into the system.

Or that Trump signed it.

Trumpsters are proudly ignorant.

Many slaves were OK with their situation. Takes a real freak to refuse to say theirs better systems available. Congrats.
Is it okay with you if a good, loving, productive, happy person from another country prefers to stay there?

Forum List

Back