Americana Trump And The Prophets Of Doom

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
President Donald John Trump’s address at Davos was a lesson on governance by a man who entered politics less than 5 years ago.

Our president said, “America’s newfound prosperity is undeniable, unprecedented and unmatched anywhere in the world. America achieved this stunning turnaround not by making minor changes to a handful of policies, but by adopting a whole new approach centered entirely on the well-being of the American worker.”

That is incredible. A billionaire spoke to fellow billionaires, fellow world leaders, and academics not about the swell digs they were staying at or the lush cuisine they enjoyed.

President Trump talked about actually serving the people who entrusted them with power.

No wonder they hate him.

The economic leaders of the world know better than anyone how badly we are getting fucked.

And the Trumpsters really do think this is The Greatest Economy Ever.

The walls of the alternate universe get thicker by the day.
America for the first time ever is 100% energy independent and is now an exporter with our surplus, just 3 years after the Community Organizer who claimed we can’t drill our way out of an energy problem.

And we have a President who’s finally serving the American people.

Name one nation on earth where the citizens are better off than America.
I’ll wait.
I know this won't make any sense to someone like you, but here goes:

That depends entirely on an individual's own personal priorities, goals and lifestyle.

I know. Complicated. But I made it as clear and simple as I could.
DODGE
SPIN
upload_2020-1-22_8-1-44.gif

What a weasel. Simply hilarious.

I’ll wait.

That depends entirely on an individual's own personal priorities, goals and lifestyle.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

I know, I know. I wasn't expecting a miracle.

Worse, I admit I'm not great at communicating with people who are as emotional as Trumpsters.

You asked, I answered.

I’ll wait.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

Worse, I admit I'm not great at communicating with people who are as emotional as Trumpsters.

You asked, I answered.
No shock you don’t think America is the greatest nation and refuse to name one better. You’re just a pathetic lefty loony.

I’ll wait.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.
No shock you don’t think America is the greatest nation and refuse to name one better. You’re just a pathetic lefty loony.
Relax...you are conversing with the mentally ill.

“Every decision we make on taxes, trade, regulation, energy, immigration, education and more is focused on improving the lives of everyday Americans. Only when governments put their own citizens first will people be fully invested in their national futures.”

“Today I urge other nations to follow our example and liberate your citizens from the crushing weight of bureaucracy.”

There’s no question why the Left hate Trump with a passion.

I’ll wait.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.
This is really interesting. Let's expand a bit.

There are somewhere between 7.5 billion and 8 billion people on this planet. Do you think they are all yearning to live in America?

And what if they aren't? What if they are happy and comfy and content where they are? Are they ignorant? Are they stupid? Are they ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.

I’ll wait.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.
Relax...you are conversing with the mentally ill.
Please see my questions two posts down from yours. I'd love to see your answers, too.

I’ll wait.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.

There are somewhere between 7.5 billion and 8 billion people on this planet. Do you think they are all yearning to live in America?

And what if they aren't? What if they are happy and comfy and content where they are? Are they ignorant? Are they stupid? Are they ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.
No shock you can’t name one nation on earth where the citizens are better off. It conflicts with your leftist hate America always mental illness.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.
No shock you can’t name one nation on earth where the citizens are better off. It conflicts with your leftist hate America always mental illness.
Are you going to respond?

Those are very clear questions. I'd like to know what you think.

Please proceed.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

Please proceed.
The fact a third world resident loves his nation because he gets to rape and murder at will without fear of reprisal is irrelevant to the question of naming the best nation on earth for its citizens.

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

Please proceed.
The fact a third world resident loves his nation because he gets to rape and murder at will without fear of reprisal is irrelevant to the question of naming the best nation on earth for its citizens.
So the only people who are happy and content outside of America are third worlders who get to rape and murder at will without fear?

Is that your response?

New Topics

Forum List

Back