Americana Trump And The Prophets Of Doom

Name one nation on earth where the citizens are better off than America.
I’ll wait.
I know this won't make any sense to someone like you, but here goes:

That depends entirely on an individual's own personal priorities, goals and lifestyle.

I know. Complicated. But I made it as clear and simple as I could.
DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

What a weasel. Simply hilarious.
I know, I know. I wasn't expecting a miracle.

Worse, I admit I'm not great at communicating with people who are as emotional as Trumpsters.

You asked, I answered.
No shock you don’t think America is the greatest nation and refuse to name one better. You’re just a pathetic lefty loony.
This is really interesting. Let's expand a bit.

There are somewhere between 7.5 billion and 8 billion people on this planet. Do you think they are all yearning to live in America?

And what if they aren't? What if they are happy and comfy and content where they are? Are they ignorant? Are they stupid? Are they ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.

They may be more complacent and ignorant rather than stupid.

That depends entirely on an individual's own personal priorities, goals and lifestyle.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

Worse, I admit I'm not great at communicating with people who are as emotional as Trumpsters.

You asked, I answered.
No shock you don’t think America is the greatest nation and refuse to name one better. You’re just a pathetic lefty loony.

There are somewhere between 7.5 billion and 8 billion people on this planet. Do you think they are all yearning to live in America?

And what if they aren't? What if they are happy and comfy and content where they are? Are they ignorant? Are they stupid? Are they ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.

Maybe, maybe not. Some people want to be taken care of by their government and limit their own freedoms and rights, OBVIOUSLY. Would I consider that ignorant and being complacent, knowing the reputation of governments throughout history? Probably!

Are people who are happy and comfy and content here in America ignorant, stupid or ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.
Nope!

And that's my point. Where you live is not as important as whether you're happy and content.

Unless you're a Trumpster, in which case you assume everyone wants to be here.

Thanks!

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

But they're happy and content. Good.

Why this bothers you folks so much is a mystery.

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

Maybe, maybe not. Some people want to be taken care of by their government and limit their own freedoms and rights, OBVIOUSLY. Would I consider that ignorant and being complacent, knowing the reputation of governments throughout history? Probably!

Are people who are happy and comfy and content here in America ignorant, stupid or ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.
Nope!

And that's my point. Where you live is not as important as whether you're happy and content.

Thanks!

I just said I don't assume everyone wants to live here. :20:

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

It doesn't bother me at all. Why do you say that? If you want to be taken care of by government and lose your rights in the process, that is your decision. Do I think it is a SMART decision or the right decision? Not necessarily.

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

Then why does this conversation matter to you?

Take it up with Weatherman.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

Because I wanted to put in my 2 cents. Do you have a problem with that? What is with your horrible attitude?

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

It doesn't bother me at all. Why do you say that? If you want to be taken care of by government and lose your rights in the process, that is your decision. Do I think it is a SMART decision or the right decision? Not necessarily.
Can't it be a smart decision for someone else?

Is that allowed?

DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

I'm not a "Trumpster." I am a human being who is supporting the person who I think is best for our country at this particular time.

Go ahead.

Can't it be a smart decision for someone else?

Is that allowed?

It is all a matter of opinion of course, but in my own opinion, no it is not a smart decision at all, given the reputation of governments throughout history and even the things they try to pull on us now.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

Because I wanted to put in my 2 cents. Do you have a problem with that? What is with your horrible attitude?
I'm just fascinated by this.

I never thought I would have to be explaining happiness and contentment.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

I'm just fascinated by this.

I never thought I would have to be explaining happiness and contentment.

Am I not entitled to my own opinions? I don't understand why you are so upset? I live here because I think it is the greatest country with the most freedom. If that upsets you, too bad.

Should I start calling you a leftist? I mean, you sure seem to want to put labels onto me simply because I support a candidate.

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

I'm not a "Trumpster." I am a human being who is supporting the person who I think is best for our country at this particular time.

I've always treated you with respect Mac. I don't understand where all of this anger on your part is coming from???

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

I've always treated you with respect Mac. I don't understand where all of this anger on your part is coming from???
I'm not angry. I'm blown away by the conversation. That doesn't happen often here.

If you want to see anger, perhaps you should start at post 8 and observe Weatherman's behaviors. I haven't seen you comment on them.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
Nope!

Thanks!

I'm not angry. I'm blown away by the conversation. That doesn't happen often here.

If you want to see anger, perhaps you should start at post 8 and observe Weatherman's behaviors. I haven't seen you comment on them.

Well, he hasn't called me a "Trumpster." I was simply answering your question, and I think you are being unreasonable.

People are entitled to their own opinions, like I stated, and that includes myself. I gave you my opinion. You didn't like my opinions and called me a Trumpster.

And the Trumpsters really do think this is The Greatest Economy Ever.

The walls of the alternate universe get thicker by the day.

It is the best economy we have had in recent history. And in large part because of Trump. Limiting immigration, cutting the corporate taxes and bringing business back to America are all very good things for the average wage earner. No wonder first time in decades real wages are rising.

Considering we have voted stupid people unlike Trump in for decades, a positive development.

It is the best economy we have had in recent history. And in large part because of Trump. Limiting immigration, cutting the corporate taxes and bringing business back to America are all very good things for the average wage earner. No wonder first time in decades real wages are rising.

Considering we have voted stupid people unlike Trump in for decades, a positive development.
Does it matter to you that Trump is making Keynes look like Ron Paul?

Not four years ago, people who now support Trump were strongly against Keynesianism, and now they embrace it to a degree KEYNES HIMSELF would have argued against.

What happened?

Not four years ago, people who now support Trump were strongly against Keynesianism, and now they embrace it to a degree KEYNES HIMSELF would have argued against.

What happened?

It's the economy and jobs. People did not want to accept Obama's "new normal" for us, that we had better tighten our belts and get used to this. Nancy Pelosi claiming unemployment is "good" for the economy. People want to work and make money and provide for their and their family's needs. That is the #1 priority for MOST people.

What happened?

Trump was not elected to "Build the economy", he was elected to build the wall. To unambiguously declare America American territory.

Trump has nothing to do with Keynes. We are not in a recession. Keynes still relevant in 2020?

Trump did not make the budget.

Forum List

Back