Americana Trump And The Prophets Of Doom

No shock you don’t think America is the greatest nation and refuse to name one better. You’re just a pathetic lefty loony.
This is really interesting. Let's expand a bit.

There are somewhere between 7.5 billion and 8 billion people on this planet. Do you think they are all yearning to live in America?

And what if they aren't? What if they are happy and comfy and content where they are? Are they ignorant? Are they stupid? Are they ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.
No shock you can’t name one nation on earth where the citizens are better off. It conflicts with your leftist hate America always mental illness.
Are you going to respond?

Those are very clear questions. I'd like to know what you think.

Please proceed.
The fact a third world resident loves his nation because he gets to rape and murder at will without fear of reprisal is irrelevant to the question of naming the best nation on earth for its citizens.
So the only people who are happy and content outside of America are third worlders who get to rape and murder at will without fear?

Is that your response?
Happy and content is irrelevant. There are many happy people living in grass huts eating 2 cups of rice a day while they pull leaches off of their bodies. The question is watching you spin and dance on why you don’t think America is the best place on earth for its citizens.

There are somewhere between 7.5 billion and 8 billion people on this planet. Do you think they are all yearning to live in America?

And what if they aren't? What if they are happy and comfy and content where they are? Are they ignorant? Are they stupid? Are they ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.
No shock you can’t name one nation on earth where the citizens are better off. It conflicts with your leftist hate America always mental illness.

Please proceed.
The fact a third world resident loves his nation because he gets to rape and murder at will without fear of reprisal is irrelevant to the question of naming the best nation on earth for its citizens.
So the only people who are happy and content outside of America are third worlders who get to rape and murder at will without fear?

Is that your response?
Happy and content is irrelevant. There are many happy people living in grass huts eating 2 cups of rice a day while they pull leaches off of their bodies. The question is watching you spin and dance on why you don’t think America is the best place on earth for its citizens.
Happy and content is irrelevant?

What?

Could you explain that? Isn't that what people want the most?

Please proceed.

Is that your response?

What?

Yes it is irrelevant. I know immigrants who were happy where they lived. Irrelevant because they immigrated here from a place where being wealthy was making $200 a month and owning a cow. Wrap your little brain around that.

Please proceed.

Is that your response?

What?

Yes it is irrelevant. I know immigrants who were happy where they lived. Irrelevant because they immigrated here from a place where being wealthy was making $200 a month and owning a cow. Wrap your little brain around that.
Well, I've learned something new today.

Trumpsters think that being happy and content is irrelevant.

Okay, thanks.

Is that your response?

What?

Okay, thanks.
I guess your brain is too tiny to understand someone can be possibly happy and content living in extreme poverty.

Is that your response?

What?

Okay, thanks.
I guess your brain is too tiny to understand someone can be possibly happy and content living in extreme poverty.
I'll bet there are many living in poverty who are far more happy and content than you.

That's just sad. In all seriousness, I feel bad for you.

What?

Okay, thanks.
I'll bet there are many living in poverty who are far more happy and content than you.

Yet another stupid strawman. Irrelevant to America being the greatest nation on earth for its citizens. Hilarious watching you Leftards spin around this topic all the time in your hate America at all costs mental illness.

What?

Okay, thanks.

Yet another stupid strawman. Irrelevant to America being the greatest nation on earth for its citizens. Hilarious watching you Leftards spin around this topic all the time in your hate America at all costs mental illness.
This has been a fascinating conversation.

I'm not easily surprised at this point, but I have to admit, this blew my mind.

Okay, thanks.

This has been a predictable conversation with you incapable of wanting to answer why you don’t think America is the greatest nation on earth for its citizens. I predicted every spin, dodge and duck.

They do not control him. They have tried all the levers that worked on everyone else for the past 100 years; they have not been able to GAIN control over him. It is that simple.

He does not seek control that he does not require; no soft drink or drinking straw bans out of this guy.

Simply allowing people to see and experience the difference between being left alone, and having every aspect of their lives regulated, is the most dangerous thing any US president has ever done.

You can vote for regulations on what you drive, where you live, what you say, what you think, what you eat, whom you date, a penis in every locker room, … or you can vote for Trump.

Pretty simple choice.

Okay, thanks.

BTW- your response is identical to your messiahs response to that question. You Leftards can’t acknowledge American exceptionalism. Pisses you leftists off that the lowest on the economic ladder can make themselves extremely wealthy with some hard work. It pisses you off that most of the world is free because of America. It pisses you off that our poor live better than 70% of the world’s population. Everything about America pisses you off.

Name one nation on earth where the citizens are better off than America.
I’ll wait.
I know this won't make any sense to someone like you, but here goes:

That depends entirely on an individual's own personal priorities, goals and lifestyle.

I know. Complicated. But I made it as clear and simple as I could.
DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

What a weasel. Simply hilarious.
I know, I know. I wasn't expecting a miracle.

Worse, I admit I'm not great at communicating with people who are as emotional as Trumpsters.

You asked, I answered.
No shock you don’t think America is the greatest nation and refuse to name one better. You’re just a pathetic lefty loony.

Go ahead.
Most people want to live in America.
I see it everyday.

Okay, thanks.

BTW- your response is identical to your messiahs response to that question. You Leftards can’t acknowledge American exceptionalism. Pisses you leftists off that the lowest on the economic ladder can make themselves extremely wealthy with some hard work. It pisses you off that most of the world is free because of America. It pisses you off that our poor live better than 70% of the world’s population. Everything about America pisses you off.
I know that's what you're told.

So that's what you believe.

I’ve traveled to 19 nations so far. Most third world. Outside of what you read on Kos and Salon, where’s your information come from?

I’ve traveled to 19 nations so far. Most third world. Outside of what you read on Kos and Salon, where’s your information come from?
It doesn't matter how many countries you have visited. You're very intolerant and ideological, and you clearly lack empathy.

Me, I'm of mixed race and married into another mixed race family. Lots of different worldviews, all around me. I love it.

Since happiness and contentment are irrelevant to you, I feel bad for you. Your anger and rage at me doesn't change that.

Our president said, “America’s newfound prosperity is undeniable, unprecedented and unmatched anywhere in the world. America achieved this stunning turnaround not by making minor changes to a handful of policies, but by adopting a whole new approach centered entirely on the well-being of the American worker.”

What 'newfound prosperity'? What 'turnaround'? Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) has been cruising on a good (not great) economy for three years. Everything he's done in regards to this economy is a zero-sum game. You followers eat up this con artist's made up bullshit. I can't speak to your willful incompetence and complacency. You can't fix stupid.

That is incredible. A billionaire spoke to fellow billionaires, fellow world leaders, and academics not about the swell digs they were staying at or the lush cuisine they enjoyed.

So what?

President Trump talked about actually serving the people who entrusted them with power.

Yeah, well, he says a lot of shit. I don't believe a word of anything that comes out of Persona non grata's fat orange maw. I don't take my marching orders from traitors to the Republic. Fuck him.

Name one nation on earth where the citizens are better off than America.
I’ll wait.
I know this won't make any sense to someone like you, but here goes:

That depends entirely on an individual's own personal priorities, goals and lifestyle.

I know. Complicated. But I made it as clear and simple as I could.
DODGE
SPIN
View attachment 301849

What a weasel. Simply hilarious.
I know, I know. I wasn't expecting a miracle.

Worse, I admit I'm not great at communicating with people who are as emotional as Trumpsters.

You asked, I answered.

Go ahead.

Maybe, maybe not. Some people want to be taken care of by their government and limit their own freedoms and rights, OBVIOUSLY. Would I consider that ignorant and being complacent, knowing the reputation of governments throughout history? Probably!

Are people who are happy and comfy and content here in America ignorant, stupid or ignorant AND stupid?

Go ahead.

Forum List

Back