American Presidents, and Israel

and the ADL for pushing Jew hatred,although these things are easy for you over the internet. In person you're no doubt a little, sniveling scumbag, Sitting in your basement trolling your Jew hating web-sites. you're a small little man Georgie boy
I'm not small enough to believe Jews are entitled to all the land between the River and the sea.
shrinking-map-of-palestine.png

Apparently, you are.
Care to explain why?

and the ADL for pushing Jew hatred,although these things are easy for you over the internet. In person you're no doubt a little, sniveling scumbag, Sitting in your basement trolling your Jew hating web-sites. you're a small little man Georgie boy
I'm not small enough to believe Jews are entitled to all the land between the River and the sea.
shrinking-map-of-palestine.png

Apparently, you are.
Care to explain why?

That's the leftist, islamonazi line georgie boy. All the Arabs would have been pushed out long ago. If the Jews were like the islamonazis

Because the British won the war with Turkish Ottomans and it was their right to give the land to whom they wanted to.
Then why did the Balfour Declaration stipulate a Jewish homeland in Palestine was not to be created at the expense of non-Jews already living there?
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[1][2]"
Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Prime Minister of Israel spoke, yesterday, about the relationship between Israel and this nation, and mentioned the help American President's have given to Israel...

He said 'from Harry Truman to Barack Obama.'

It was Truman who showed the leadership that resulted in Israel being recognized at the United Nations.
One may understand the protocol of including the current President, whether deserved or not....but another should not be left out of the honor.
This may be an appropriate time to mention, in this connection, Lyndon Baines Johnson.

1. ".... the Associated Press reported that newly released tapes from US president Lyndon Johnson's White House office showed LBJ's "personal and often emotional connection to Israel."

2. ... the news report does little to reveal the full historical extent of Johnson's actions on behalf of the Jewish people and the State of Israel.... few know about LBJ's actions to rescue hundreds of endangered Jews during the Holocaust - actions that could have thrown him out of Congress and into jail.

3. Historians have revealed that Johnson, while serving as a young congressman in 1938 and 1939, arranged for visas to be supplied to Jews in Warsaw, and oversaw the apparently illegal immigration of hundreds of Jews through the port of Galveston, Texas. A key resource for uncovering LBJ's pro-Jewish activity is the unpublished 1989 doctoral thesis by University of Texas student Louis Gomolak, "Prologue: LBJ's Foreign Affairs Background, 1908-1948." Johnson's activities were confirmed by other historians ...

4. ... he inherited his concern for the Jewish people from his family. His aunt Jessie Johnson Hatcher, a major influence on LBJ, was a member of the Zionist Organization of America.

5. As a young boy, Lyndon watched his politically active grandfather "Big Sam" and father "Little Sam" seek clemency for Leo Frank, the Jewish victim of a blood libel in Atlanta. Frank was lynched by a mob in 1915, and the Ku Klux Klan in Texas threatened to kill the Johnsons. ....Lyndon's family hid in their cellar while his father and uncles stood guard with shotguns on their porch in case of KKK attacks.

a. Johnson's speechwriter later stated, "Johnson often cited Leo Frank's lynching as the source of his opposition to both anti-Semitism and isolationism."

6. Already in 1934 - four years before Chamberlain's Munich sellout to Hitler - Johnson was keenly alert to the dangers of Nazism and presented a book of essays,Nazism: An Assault on Civilization, to the 21-year-old woman he was courting, Claudia Taylor - later known as "Lady Bird" Johnson. It was an incredible engagement present.

7. FIVE DAYS after taking office in 1937, LBJ broke with the "Dixiecrats" and supported an immigration bill that would naturalize illegal aliens, mostly Jews from Lithuania and Poland. In 1938, Johnson was told of a young Austrian Jewish musician who was about to be deported from the United States. With an element of subterfuge, LBJ sent him to the US Consulate in Havana to obtain a residency permit.

8. According to historian James M. Smallwood, Congressman Johnson used legal and sometimes illegal methods to smuggle "hundreds of Jews into Texas, using Galveston as the entry port. Enough money could buy false passports and fake visas in Cuba, Mexico and other Latin American countries.... Johnson smuggled boatloads and planeloads of Jews into Texas. He hid them in the Texas National Youth Administration... Johnson saved at least four or five hundred Jews, possibly more."
A friend in deed - Features - Jerusalem Post

Considering who was mentioned that shouldn't have been, and who wasn't that should have, one can recognize the truth of the old saw...'One only finds justice in the dictionary and the cemetery.'
LBJ is the traitor the stood by and let Israel attack the USS Liberty. If the Premier of Israel didn't mention is name, it was probably a calculated move not to insult the memory of our dead or those loved ones who still remember this vicious attack that has gone unanswered.

Yes, it seems Johnson loves them Jews more than he loves Americans.
yes indeed.well said.Every president we have had since LBJ has been under the control of the Zionist Israel. the last one that stood up to them and wanted no part of them paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963 so the OP is almost correct.Every president since Truman all the way up to Obama with the exception of JFK,has been the servant to Zionists Israel.

This history of Zionist colonization in Palestine:
palestinan_map.jpg

How much more land should US presidents allow greedy Jews to steal?

that's an understatement.:thup:

Okay, perhaps you are correct. LBJ may not have been aware that the Liberty was being attacked, when it was being attacked. However, after it was, he did nothing. He accepted the excuse that it was an accident, and steered the investigation in that direction, contrary to all evidence pointing otherwise. The men that were there said there was NO WAY an attack could continue for that long with out them knowing what and who they were attacking. However, the media and the history books will report what every they want to who ever wants to believe otherwise if the establishment will christen the "truth" to be otherwise.

And yes, ALL globalists are traitors, even Obama. Calling one person a traitor, does not excuse the other traitor. All of them are evil and despicable. I thought this was about LBJ. Remember, LBJ put together the Warren commission. Ask yourself why a banker was on the Warren Commission and why the congressional investigation into the assassination rejected the Commission findings. LBJ IS EVIL.

I am an American, I believe in the goodness of American culture. Part of my American culture is the belief in the Bill of rights, I hold them almost sacrosanct. Part of the Bill of right is the belief that government and religion will be separate.

Consequently, the whole notion of a "Jewish State" is, to me, just as silly and abhorrent as an "Islamic State." A Theocracy is a theocracy. It doesn't matter if you make one a democratic theocracy and the other a dictatorship, they both have a basis for religion. If you are an intellectual, and you KNOW the dirty little secrets of what and HOW religion is used to control people and divide people, you would not approve of either.

There is evil and bigotry in the Koran, the Talmud, and the Torah. If you don't know that, you are lying to yourself.

Let's not be be atheists though.

God created all manner of spiritual practices and paths for all people. Why would he create other religions and practices if they were wrong? THEY AREN'T. But to found a nation on any one particular spiritual practice is to invite tyranny, bigotry and disaster. This is exactly what we are seeing as the result of "Zionist" philosophy. The land of Israel and the state of Israel should NEVER have been reestablished. But now that it is, Zionism SHOULD NOT be it's ongoing political goal. Nor should "Israel" be a "Jewish" state if it is to be a democracy. It should be multicultural and all inclusive, just like the United States. This cultural supremacy thing they have going on over there is bigoted, mean, and just plain evil. The United States grew up and realized the whole notion of "manifest destiny" was wrong and evil. We realized the "Monroe doctrine" was bullying. We realized that imperialism was just an excuse to steal other peoples resources. When are the Jews going to realize "Zionism" is just Nazism under another name?
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thup::thup::thup::thup::udaman:

you nailed it.thats basically what I got done saying much more briefly of course though.lol

however-and I am extremely surprised you do not know this since you do such excellent research,as always here everyday to no surprise,the OP here is incorrect because the LBJ tapes that have been released,you clearly hear him saying on there he wants that naval shipped wiped out. LBJ along with Nixon,murdered 58,000 americans in vietnam.why would he care about those americans on that ship?

Last edited:
Well that Explains Johnson's coverup of the USS Liberty incident and why he recall the fighters sent to protect the Liberty.
sure does.got to correct myself from my previous post.That was what Johnson says on the tapes.recalling them away from the ship despite the pilots protests.loyal Zionist server LBJ to the end.

kay, perhaps you are correct. LBJ may not have been aware that the Liberty was being attacked, when it was being attacked. However, after it was, he did nothing
Johnson and his Secretary of Defense were both aware of the attack while it was in progress, and both men initially refused to allow planes from the Sixth Fleet to intervene. It's my understanding there was about one hour that elapsed after Lyndon said he didn't care if Liberty sank with all her crew and the first arrival of US jets at the scene of the attack. I suspect some of Lyndon's generals at the Pentagon made him reconsider his initial decision.
"U.S. rescue attempts: At least two rescue attempts were launched from U.S. aircraft carriers nearby but were recalled, according to the Liberty 's senior Naval Security Group officer, Lieutenant Commander David Lewis. Lewis made an audio recording and later wrote about a meeting 6th Fleet Rear Admiral Lawrence Geis requested in his cabins: 'He told me that since I was the senior Liberty survivor on board he wanted to tell me in confidence what had actually transpired. He told me that upon receipt of our SOS, aircraft were launched to come to our assistance and then Washington was notified. He said that the Secretary of Defense (Robert McNamara) had ordered that the aircraft be returned to the carrier, which was done. RADM Geis then said that he speculated that Washington may have suspected that the aircraft carried nuclear weapons so he put together another flight of conventional aircraft that had no capability of carrying nuclear weapons. These he launched to assist us and again notified Washington of his actions. Again McNamara ordered the aircraft recalled. He requested confirmation of the order being unable to believe that Washington would let us sink. This time President Johnson ordered the recall with the comment that he did not care if every man drowned and the ship sank, but that he would not embarrass his allies. This is, to the best of my ability, what I recall transpiring 30 years ago.'"
USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Prime Minister of Israel spoke, yesterday, about the relationship between Israel and this nation, and mentioned the help American President's have given to Israel...

He said 'from Harry Truman to Barack Obama.'

It was Truman who showed the leadership that resulted in Israel being recognized at the United Nations.
One may understand the protocol of including the current President, whether deserved or not....but another should not be left out of the honor.
This may be an appropriate time to mention, in this connection, Lyndon Baines Johnson.

1. ".... the Associated Press reported that newly released tapes from US president Lyndon Johnson's White House office showed LBJ's "personal and often emotional connection to Israel."

2. ... the news report does little to reveal the full historical extent of Johnson's actions on behalf of the Jewish people and the State of Israel.... few know about LBJ's actions to rescue hundreds of endangered Jews during the Holocaust - actions that could have thrown him out of Congress and into jail.

3. Historians have revealed that Johnson, while serving as a young congressman in 1938 and 1939, arranged for visas to be supplied to Jews in Warsaw, and oversaw the apparently illegal immigration of hundreds of Jews through the port of Galveston, Texas. A key resource for uncovering LBJ's pro-Jewish activity is the unpublished 1989 doctoral thesis by University of Texas student Louis Gomolak, "Prologue: LBJ's Foreign Affairs Background, 1908-1948." Johnson's activities were confirmed by other historians ...

4. ... he inherited his concern for the Jewish people from his family. His aunt Jessie Johnson Hatcher, a major influence on LBJ, was a member of the Zionist Organization of America.

5. As a young boy, Lyndon watched his politically active grandfather "Big Sam" and father "Little Sam" seek clemency for Leo Frank, the Jewish victim of a blood libel in Atlanta. Frank was lynched by a mob in 1915, and the Ku Klux Klan in Texas threatened to kill the Johnsons. ....Lyndon's family hid in their cellar while his father and uncles stood guard with shotguns on their porch in case of KKK attacks.

a. Johnson's speechwriter later stated, "Johnson often cited Leo Frank's lynching as the source of his opposition to both anti-Semitism and isolationism."

6. Already in 1934 - four years before Chamberlain's Munich sellout to Hitler - Johnson was keenly alert to the dangers of Nazism and presented a book of essays,Nazism: An Assault on Civilization, to the 21-year-old woman he was courting, Claudia Taylor - later known as "Lady Bird" Johnson. It was an incredible engagement present.

7. FIVE DAYS after taking office in 1937, LBJ broke with the "Dixiecrats" and supported an immigration bill that would naturalize illegal aliens, mostly Jews from Lithuania and Poland. In 1938, Johnson was told of a young Austrian Jewish musician who was about to be deported from the United States. With an element of subterfuge, LBJ sent him to the US Consulate in Havana to obtain a residency permit.

8. According to historian James M. Smallwood, Congressman Johnson used legal and sometimes illegal methods to smuggle "hundreds of Jews into Texas, using Galveston as the entry port. Enough money could buy false passports and fake visas in Cuba, Mexico and other Latin American countries.... Johnson smuggled boatloads and planeloads of Jews into Texas. He hid them in the Texas National Youth Administration... Johnson saved at least four or five hundred Jews, possibly more."
A friend in deed - Features - Jerusalem Post

Considering who was mentioned that shouldn't have been, and who wasn't that should have, one can recognize the truth of the old saw...'One only finds justice in the dictionary and the cemetery.'
LBJ is the traitor the stood by and let Israel attack the USS Liberty. If the Premier of Israel didn't mention is name, it was probably a calculated move not to insult the memory of our dead or those loved ones who still remember this vicious attack that has gone unanswered.

Yes, it seems Johnson loves them Jews more than he loves Americans.

1. Your use of 'stood by' is not accurate nor appropriate.

2. But, if LBJ is a traitor with respect to the Liberty incident, what do you surmise would be the correct term for Obama in the light of Iran's hand in the US Embassy Hostages, the Beirut bombing and Khobar towers attack, and his efforts to give them a nuclear weapon?

3. I have a number of bones to pick with Johnson....but not with respect to his helping the Jewish State.

Okay, perhaps you are correct. LBJ may not have been aware that the Liberty was being attacked, when it was being attacked. However, after it was, he did nothing. He accepted the excuse that it was an accident, and steered the investigation in that direction, contrary to all evidence pointing otherwise. The men that were there said there was NO WAY an attack could continue for that long with out them knowing what and who they were attacking. However, the media and the history books will report what every they want to who ever wants to believe otherwise if the establishment will christen the "truth" to be otherwise.

And yes, ALL globalists are traitors, even Obama. Calling one person a traitor, do not excuse the other traitor. All of them are evil and despicable. I thought this was about LBJ. Remember, LBJ put together the Warren commission. Ask yourself why a banker was on the Warren Commission and why the congressional investigation into the assassination rejected the Commission findings. LBJ IS EVIL.

I am an American, I believe in the goodness of American culture. Part of my American culture is the belief in the Bill of rights, I hold them almost sacrosanct. Part of the Bill of right is the belief that government and religion will be separate.

Consequently, the whole notion of a "Jewish State" is, to me, just as silly and abhorrent as an "Islamic State." A Theocracy is a theocracy. It doesn't matter if you make one a democratic theocracy and the other a dictatorship, they both have a basis for religion. If you are an intellectual, and you KNOW the dirty little secrets of what and HOW religion is used to control people and divide people, you would not approve of either.

There is evil and bigotry in the Koran, the Talmud, and the Torah. If you don't know that, you are lying to yourself.

Let's not be be atheists though.

God created all manner of spiritual practices and paths for all people. Why would he create other religions and practices if they were wrong? THEY AREN'T. But to found a nation on any one particular spiritual practice is to invite tyranny, bigotry and disaster. This is exactly what we are seeing as the result of "Zionist" philosophy. The land of Israel and the state of Israel should NEVER have been reestablished. But now that it is, Zionism SHOULD NOT be it's ongoing political goal. Nor should "Israel" be a "Jewish" state if it is to be a democracy. It should be multicultural and all inclusive, just like the United States. This cultural supremacy thing they have going on over there is bigoted, mean, and just plain evil. The United States grew up and realized the whole notion of "manifest destiny" was wrong and evil. We realized the "Monroe doctrine" was bullying. We realized that imperialism was just an excuse to steal other peoples resources. When are the Jews going to realize "Zionism" is just Nazism under another name?

..... if LBJ is a traitor with respect to the Liberty incident, what do you surmise would be the correct term for Obama in the light of Iran's hand in the US Embassy Hostages, the Beirut bombing and Khobar towers attack, and his efforts to give them a nuclear weapon?

First off, your characterization of the Iranian revolution shows a lack of knowledge of how the US and the west has manipulated internal Iranian politics. The American revolution could be characterized with similar statements of "terrorism" Tarring and feathering of loyalists is far more vicious than taking hostages, and dumping of private property that took months to ship to port is far more damaging than anything than the Iranian revolutionaries ever did.

Second, the Beirut bombings were not conclusive proving to be linked to the Iranian government. The Iranian government claims they were the work of Al queda, an American linked terrorist funded outfit. When this same outfit, populated with Saudi nationals bombed the twin towers, we didn't impose sanctions on Saudi Arabia.

Lastly, when you use such hyperbola as, "his efforts to give them a nuclear weapon?" you weaken your whole case beyond anyone even trying to have a rational conversation with you. It's like you are swallowing neo-con MSM CFR propaganda HOOK LINE and SINKER.

This is an international effort to stop the tit for tat clandestine spy vs. spy war that has been going on.

Iran threatens retaliation after 'shooting down' U.S. spy drone in its air space

Read more: Iran shoots down U.S. spy plane Daily Mail Online

Obama IS NOT "giving Iran a nuclear weapon." Where do you get such drivel?

Experts Discuss Framework for a Final Iran Nuclear Agreement
Experts Discuss Framework for a Final Iran Nuclear Agreement Brookings Institution
In his remarks, Einhorn stressed three fundamental requirements for a potential agreement:

1. A final agreement should provide for as much transparency surrounding Iran's nuclear-related activities as possible, including monitoring and other confidence-building measures beyond the IAEA Additional Protocol.
  2. Iran’s timeline for nuclear breakout should be lengthened to allow the international community to intervene decisively if Iran is found in violation of agreement protocols.
  3. A deal must be accompanied by consensus among the President, the Congress, and Washington's international partners that an attempt by Iran to violate the agreement would be met with a swift and firm international response that may include use of military force.
that says it all right there.PC was schooled as always.lol

PC is an expert at playing dodgeball here everyday.:biggrin::lmao::lmao:

Kennedy gave Israel Hawk Missiles, Truman gave Israel Phantom jets, France gave Israel Nuclear technology. Prior to that, no weapons came from the USA to Israel.

Hell, Israel bought machine guns from Germany.

Forum List

Back