American Football (NFL)

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
American football sucks.
Its a bunch of two types of assholes, fat ass tubs of bacon grease, or people on steroids causing severe Physical and Psychological, and Neurological damage to themselves in the timespan of 5 to 10 years.
Its not entertaining, and all it does is promote idiocy.

The idiocy includes..

The American Imperial Measurement System.
Sexism and misogyny.
Sexist advertisements, I have seen insulting advertisements about women and their specialized, gender specific, feminine clothing on the TV one time, then it got pulled off the air.

Bigotry and Racism, throughout the life of "American Football"

And in schools, it creates an Unequal social environment that teaches people that its ok to be discriminatory and abusive.

It has no foreign counterpart to compete with, it has no serious competition... because nobody give a fuck about it, because its retarded, that's why.

Schools that do well in it by comparison to other schools, also have the worst academic records, and they are not good learning environments.. which means that in those schools, its American Football, or total failure from that particular school.

Its as retarded as the American South.
lol

You forgot to mention the cheaters, liars, hiring murderers and other nonsensical crap that goes on especially with one team in particular.

You are so fuckin stupid. Seriously
I wish I could say I have "sympathy" but "pity" is the only verb that comes to mind.

Atlanta Falcons are 5-0. Go you lucky ass Falcons!! Knowing damn well you should be scrapping the bottom of the NFC South--again!!

• Banned
of all the truly American sports, Baseball is the only one that's really a sport worldwide.

American football sucks.
Its a bunch of two types of assholes, fat ass tubs of bacon grease, or people on steroids causing severe Physical and Psychological, and Neurological damage to themselves in the timespan of 5 to 10 years.

The idiocy includes..

Sexism and misogyny.
Sexist advertisements, I have seen insulting advertisements about women and their specialized, gender specific, feminine clothing on the TV one time, then it got pulled off the air.

And in schools, it creates an Unequal social environment that teaches people that its ok to be discriminatory and abusive.

It has no foreign counterpart to compete with, it has no serious competition... because nobody give a fuck about it, because its retarded, that's why.

Schools that do well in it by comparison to other schools, also have the worst academic records, and they are not good learning environments.. which means that in those schools, its American Football, or total failure from that particular school.

lol

Obviously the OP is just another typical Raiders fan.

7cfcb014225e1b80d4f90811e457aed8e68420a8a59032974a5a3ea506a8a371.jpg

of all the truly American sports, Baseball is the only one that's really a sport worldwide.

I thought it was soccer

AKA FOOTBALL!!

Mainly Americans, Canadians Japanese and people from the Carribean play Baseball. That is not "World Wide"

Anyway, Baseball is boring without a pitcher of beer to drink.

Don't like it? Then don't watch it. No one is forcing you.

But then, you'd rather whine about it and stick with your blatantly inaccurate stereotypes. Typical of your ilk.

If this is something you feel you have to rant about you either have a GREAT life or you are oblivious.....

Europe and England think Football is some little round ball to kick into a net..................Another reason we threw them thar pansies out.

American football sucks.

The idiocy includes..

Sexism and misogyny.

lol
Yeah....but it's not as boring as Soccer.

You forgot to mention the cheaters, liars, hiring murderers and other nonsensical crap that goes on especially with one team in particular.

yes he indeed DID forget to mention that little fact which is the main reason WHY the NFL sucks along with many other reasons which is why i stick mostly to watching old NFL football games when players played it for the love of the game instead of the love of the money.

Last edited:

yes he indeed DID forget to mention that little fact which is the main reason WHY the NFL sucks along with many other reasons which is why i stick mostly to watching old NFL football games when players played it for the love of the money instead of the love of the game.
I do not begrudge a person from making a living but I do when it involves cheating, lying and hiring murderers.

American football sucks.

The idiocy includes..

Sexism and misogyny.

lol

Obviously the OP is just another typical Raiders fan.

7cfcb014225e1b80d4f90811e457aed8e68420a8a59032974a5a3ea506a8a371.jpg

If this is an LA Raider fan that would be correct. The LA Raider fans out there in southern california give the oakland fans an unfair bad rap.The Raider fans out in LA are mostly thugs.

I used to think there was no difference in the fans in oakland and in LA until recently when i started learning the facts.I could not have been more wrong,the oakland fans actually conduct themselves with class.It was the Raider fans in LA that never had any.they consisted of mostly thugs.

Here is the proof in the pudding. In their last game out there in LA-I remember it vividly because i watched it, the game was against the chiefs and joe montana got hurt and the whole stadium cheered.

However on a monday night football game in oakland a few years back against the green bay packers,brett farves father had died the previous week and he set an NFL record that night and when it was announced on the PA system later that night,the oakland fans stood up and gave him a standing ovation late in the game DESPITE the fact they were losing and getting blown out by them.they even held up signs of sympathy for farve.

sounds like class to me.:thup:

The Raider fans in LA would never have done that,they would have held up signs of hatred towards him and booed him.

Last edited:

yes he indeed DID forget to mention that little fact which is the main reason WHY the NFL sucks along with many other reasons which is why i stick mostly to watching old NFL football games when players played it for the love of the money instead of the love of the game.
I do not begrudge a person from making a living but I do when it involves cheating, lying and hiring murderers.

players now have no class,they never stick with one team their whole careers anymore,they leave for the love of the money.sports are so corrupt now.

back when i was a little kid,players never thought about the money,they appreciated the fact that they got to play at the major league level and made it that far,those days are over with now.

players now have no class,they never stick with one team their whole careers anymore,they leave for the love of the money.sports are so corrupt now.

back when i was a little kid,players never thought about the money,they appreciated the fact that they got to play at the major league level and made it that far,those days are over with now.
I agree all the fun is out of the game for the fan.

Forum List

Back