AMERICAN al qaeda scumbag CAUGHT in Karachi!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
YES!

Officers: Pakistan arrests American-born al-Qaida
AP

By ASHRAF KHAN, Associated Press Writer Ashraf Khan, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 13 mins ago

KARACHI, Pakistan – The American-born spokesman for al-Qaida has been arrested by Pakistani intelligence officers in the southern city of Karachi, two officers and a government official said Sunday, the same day Adam Gadahn appeared in a video urging U.S. Muslims to attack their own country.

The arrest of Gadahn is a major victory in the U.S.-led battle against al-Qaida and will be taken as a sign that Pakistan, criticized in the past for being an untrustworthy ally, is cooperating more fully with Washington. It follows the recent detentions of several Afghan Taliban commanders in Karachi, including the movement's No. 2 commander.

Officers: Pakistan arrests American-born al-Qaida - Yahoo! News

Again, KUDOs to all our forces and intelligence personnel (yes, once again this includes the President) and those other nations who aided us in getting that fucking scumbag, Adam Gadahn.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture614t-shea-sks.gif

[Sarcasm]Did Eric Holder make sure they read him his Miranda Rights?[/Sarcasm]

YES!

AP

By ASHRAF KHAN, Associated Press Writer Ashraf Khan, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 13 mins ago

KARACHI, Pakistan – The American-born spokesman for al-Qaida has been arrested by Pakistani intelligence officers in the southern city of Karachi, two officers and a government official said Sunday, the same day Adam Gadahn appeared in a video urging U.S. Muslims to attack their own country.

The arrest of Gadahn is a major victory in the U.S.-led battle against al-Qaida and will be taken as a sign that Pakistan, criticized in the past for being an untrustworthy ally, is cooperating more fully with Washington. It follows the recent detentions of several Afghan Taliban commanders in Karachi, including the movement's No. 2 commander.

Again, KUDOs to all our forces and intelligence personnel (yes, once again this includes the President) and those other nations who aided us in getting that fucking scumbag, Adam Gadahn.

I hope, following Papa Obama directions, they read him his rights
:eusa_whistle:

Quick follow-up.

Upon re-reading the story I linked in the original post, I see that I may have over-stated American involvement. It is possible that it was entirely a Pakistani operation.

I'm still very pleased that the treasonous scumbag fuck was captured.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You know.....he should be tried, convicted, executed, and sent back to his parents in pieces.

Sorry, but traitorous dirtbag cowards really piss me off.

Too bad he couldn't have been caught by a Predator or a Reaper drone.

one can only hope they get first crack at interrogating the slime.......

We don't do interrogating now, we sit them down with a latte and some carrot cake and ask nicely if they happen to have any information that they would care to share. If they say 'no', we say 'mmmk, thanks anway and have a nice day'.

We are a kinder, gentler America.

YES!

AP

I hope, following Papa Obama directions, they read him his rights
:eusa_whistle:

I hope they didn't bruise hymn,, they'll be shot at dawn if they bruise hymn.

We don't do interrogating now, we sit them down with a latte and some carrot cake and ask nicely if they happen to have any information that they would care to share. If they say 'no', we say 'mmmk, thanks anway and have a nice day'.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Army Field Manuel. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder, would you be as hard on the Americans that spy for Israel?

AQ is not a country, they are not a friend to my nation and they want to destroy my country. You may give them equal standing to our friends, the Israelis, but I have slightly higher standards of friendship.

Idiot.

Yes, a traitor is a traitor.

Even harsher. Non-kosher latte!

Yep. We can be vicious!

WTF are you so worried about? :cuckoo:

Spying for Israel is of course spying; but if you imagine it is on the same debased moral plane as actually and intentionally aiding al qaeda, then you are truly one of the dullest libs around, even by the pitiable standards of the uber-libs who post at USMB. Or perhaps you are just another anti-Semite?

Quick follow-up.

Upon re-reading the story I linked in the original post, I see that I may have over-stated American involvement. It is possible that it was entirely a Pakistani operation.

Let's let the Pakistanis' interrogate him, not Eric Holder and the Obama administration. :clap2:

What a total...stupid-assed statement. Completely unfocused, and WHY do you HATE Israel?

Quick follow-up.

And they can keep his sorry ass. Apparently he went off looking for adventure? He got it. I hope he ROTS, and this is what he bargained for.

I wouldn't want his sorry ass back in MY Republic.

Of course we do.

Forum List

Back