America Without Obama

I thought you rubes were saying that Obama runs a secret shadow government that rules America
Thank you for weaponizing the government for us. Between that and Putin running elections Dems will never get elected now.
I've just got my fingers crossed that there is another election. Something that's now in doubt because of what you dumbasses have done.

Yeah that's crazy. We will be having an election next year. You guys will likely lose more but that's what you get when you blame everyone else for your crappy policies

He absolutely intended to run things while Hitlery drank herself into a stupor, but the voters said, "No".
Your bullshit aside, the electoral college said no. The voters overwhelmingly said yes.

Yes. The system worked perfectly.
True but the system was created to benefit slave-owners. Hopefully, after Trump's fires die down, there will be momentum to fix the broken system.

BULLSHIT!! Quit trying to change history. The electoral college was not established to benefit slave owners. The slave owners had the provision of the 3/5 rule put in place after the system was established.

The EC was established as a means for independent elections in each state for Pres. Whoever wins a majority of the states wins
Whoever wins the majority of states wins the Presidency? Completely wrong buddy. On all counts. Look into how the EC was developed. It will open your eyes.

Nope, it's your claim. Prove it.

What a load.

YOU'RE the load.

diaper.jpg

I do agree that there is definitely a new sense of optimism in the country. The malaise is finally over. The meat puppet faggot's damage is getting undone bit by bit.

Who knew it would take the world's richest professional clown to do it?

I thought you rubes were saying that Obama runs a secret shadow government that rules America

He absolutely intended to run things while Hitlery drank herself into a stupor, but the voters said, "No".
Your bullshit aside, the electoral college said no. The voters overwhelmingly said yes.

Yes. The system worked perfectly.
True but the system was created to benefit slave-owners. Hopefully, after Trump's fires die down, there will be momentum to fix the broken system.

Slave owners eh? Well it failed. The democrats lost

Thank you for weaponizing the government for us. Between that and Putin running elections Dems will never get elected now.
I've just got my fingers crossed that there is another election. Something that's now in doubt because of what you dumbasses have done.

Yeah that's crazy. We will be having an election next year. You guys will likely lose more but that's what you get when you blame everyone else for your crappy policies
:rofl:

Hey whiny ass, tell us the last time we elected the President by the "popular vote".

Actually, (to keep you off the streets) why don;t you check on how many presidents have been elected ONLY by the EC and NOT by popular vote......Let me start you off:

Trump
GWB

Some people actually believe it matters who is in charge in this so called exceptional country. I didn't like Obama and don't support trump. Dumb folk can't figure out working folk always have to lose so the filthy rich in both parties can rule....without having to work.

Dumb folk can't figure out working folk always have to lose so the filthy rich in both parties can rule....without having to work.

No doubt, the DNC is also fucked up....However, the current Trump cabinet is worth $4.5 BILLION....all "good" folks who must have the common American worker in mind, correct?.......Just look at WHO the proposed tax plan helps and also look at how successful previous republicans' tax plans have worked.

I no longer support either major party and the illegal money they operate on. I would love to be a researcher and whistle blower to take both of them to task....and they would have zero recourse.

The airline companies have suddenly become fascist and the CEOs and management have become awful for whatever reason.If they ever shut down, we celebrate. I hope trump scewers those terrible people.

Forum List

Back