America Without Obama

Rep. Mike Kelly: Trump's first 100 days -- Our downhill trajectory has been stopped and reversed

What the "good" Rep really means with his dog whistle.......

upload_2017-4-27_14-41-35.png

It is a load. Like for instance.

"No better snapshot of our rediscovered spine was seen than when Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad once again attacked his own people with chemical weapons. When this line was crossed in 2013, Obama publicly dithered for weeks and ultimately failed to enforce his own threat. This time, President Trump responded decisively within days and sent 59 Tomahawk missiles to destroy the airbase from where the gas attack was launched"

Where is the proof that Assad attacked with chemical weapons.

Where is the Congress? After an alleged attack at least 10 times as bad in 2013, Trumph demanded the President needs Congressional authorization.

Destroyed? Hardly, they were using the base within hours.

It's both hilarious and sad how fucking dumb Trump supporters are. You people are literally the bottom of the barrel of our society. Congrats.

It is a load. Like for instance.

"No better snapshot of our rediscovered spine was seen than when Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad once again attacked his own people with chemical weapons. When this line was crossed in 2013, Obama publicly dithered for weeks and ultimately failed to enforce his own threat. This time, President Trump responded decisively within days and sent 59 Tomahawk missiles to destroy the airbase from where the gas attack was launched"

Where is the proof that Assad attacked with chemical weapons.

Where is the Congress? After an alleged attack at least 10 times as bad in 2013, Trumph demanded the President needs Congressional authorization.

Destroyed? Hardly, they were using the base within hours.

Uh, you do know that that was in 2013 Obambi drew his infamous "Red Line"? Pootie saved his ass on that one and then he to war anyway. Obambi, Bush, The Bitch and Trump are all Neo-Cons. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

I thought you rubes were saying that Obama runs a secret shadow government that rules America

He absolutely intended to run things while Hitlery drank herself into a stupor, but the voters said, "No".
Your bullshit aside, the electoral college said no. The voters overwhelmingly said yes.

I thought you rubes were saying that Obama runs a secret shadow government that rules America
Thank you for weaponizing the government for us. Between that and Putin running elections Dems will never get elected now.
I've just got my fingers crossed that there is another election. Something that's now in doubt because of what you dumbasses have done.

Thank you for weaponizing the government for us. Between that and Putin running elections Dems will never get elected now.
I've just got my fingers crossed that there is another election. Something that's now in doubt because of what you dumbasses have done.

Good lord, lay off the estrogen.

Forum List

Back