'America Was Never That Great’

Thank Bill DeBlasio for the new Democrat motto. Democrats claim they are patriots who love America, but every now and then they tell the truth. Republicans will enjoy rubbing Dim noses in DeBlasio's faux pas.

Audience Awkwardly Reacts When Cuomo Slams Trump’s MAGA Slogan, Says America ‘Was Never That Great’

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) slammed President Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan on Wednesday, saying the country was "never that great" in the first place.

Speaking at an event for women and girls, Cuomo appeared to stun the crowd when he made the remark.

"We're not going to make America great again," Cuomo said. "It was never that great."

Some in the audience gasped and laughed in surprise.
/——-/ Rush calls him Fredo Cuomo for good reason.
View attachment 210619
What reason is that, GOP dupe? I love the Empire State, we're number one.
/——/ Not because of Fredo.
For what ridiculous BS reason does that big fat idiot call him Fredo?

Or now, when we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and none of the benefits all all other modern countries have? We have the potential. And no I am not leaving, brainwashed functional assholes...

We have the most opportunity....equal is not necessarily an indicator of greatness.
Nobody is 4 equal, just less inequality, super dupe.

"We have not reached greatness," he said. "We will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged. We will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone, and every woman's full potential is realized and unleashed, and every woman is making her full contribution."

A more perfect union.
Never, in other words. Trump's motto is "Make America Great Again," not make American perfect.
What point in American history would you or,Trump prefer to return to? When was America's greatness at its zenith?

So many on the left are simply despicable
So when was it great LOL? When we had slavery or Jim Crow? Or now, when we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and none of the benefits all all other modern countries have? We have the potential. And no I am not leaving, brainwashed functional assholes...
/——/ Going to extremes to make your point makes you look pathetic.
The facts under your greedy asshole lying party are extreme. Read something.

So..........let me get this straight..................his political ideology and strategy for winning............is to say...........America Sucks Basically........

LOL

So when was it great LOL? When we had slavery or Jim Crow? Or now, when we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and none of the benefits all all other modern countries have? We have the potential. And no I am not leaving, brainwashed functional assholes...
Greedy people are only in the GOP..........lol..........ask Feinsteing.............choo choo........

Croney Capitalism and the millionaires club.........both sides.......

You go run with that America Sucks strategy.......
:iyfyus.jpg:

/——/ Like Mueller- you got nothing

The day some worker who has tipped out at 40 grand runs for prez he will get my vote. The rest of these richies who run for office.....meh.

"We have not reached greatness," he said. "We will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged. We will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone, and every woman's full potential is realized and unleashed, and every woman is making her full contribution."

A more perfect union.
A utopian pipe dream that is impossible no matter how much money you throw at it,,,,ergo you need to be taxed more aaannnd more

Last edited:
Or now, when we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and none of the benefits all all other modern countries have? We have the potential. And no I am not leaving, brainwashed functional assholes...

We have the most opportunity....equal is not necessarily an indicator of greatness.
Losers think we’re all equal! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Idiots like you will keep saying that until we are all absolutely equal . . . . and all starving to death.

What the fk does that mean?

A more perfect union.
Never, in other words. Trump's motto is "Make America Great Again," not make American perfect.
What point in American history would you or,Trump prefer to return to? When was America's greatness at its zenith?
it depends on what you're talking about. When it comes to government programs, I would return us before the Roosevelt administration.

We all have the guarantee of equal opportunity, we don't have the guarantee of equal outcomes

We all have the guarantee of equal opportunity, we don't have the guarantee of equal outcomes
Losers do

Anti America
The lying thieving brainwashing greedy idiot GOP is not America, super duper dupe.
What is hilarious is you think dems ain’t rich!! Dude how do you walk with that much stupid?
Yup

But in Congress, the wealthiest among us are more likely to be represented by a Democrat than a Republican. Of the 10 richest House districts, only two have Republican congressmen. Democrats claim the top six, sprinkled along the East and West coasts. Most are in overwhelmingly Democratic states like New York and California.
Party of the rich: In Congress, it's the Democrats

A more perfect union.
Why is it that you people never seem to understand the phrase?

It isn't about a particular time in American history. There was a time when people knew that America stood for good, and while she made mistakes, the intent was to be a force for the better.

We don't have that anymore and the right is trying to restore it. But progressives and the left have been so utterly indoctrinated into hating America, I despair that we'll ever be great again.

Look at it as the National self-esteem. We used to have high esteem because we had earned our right to be proud.

Now we cower away from words.

Forum List

Back