Communist revolutionaries burn American flags outside Jason Aldean concert, claiming 'America was never great'

Well yeah, because it's just a crazy story your side fabricated.

Now, you may not understand that you're peddling lies, being that you're hopelessly brainwashed and not very bright. That doesn't change the fact that you're pushing really dumb lies.
When the truth is revealed for your dumb ace to digest, then will you come on here and apologize to everyone you lied too ????

If the US was never great, how are these communists allowed to protest in public without being dragged off to a gulag? It's what would happen if anti-communists did it in Beijing, Moscow, or Havana.​

The communist group's manifesto has praised Mao Zedong's Cultural Revolution​

A group of communist revolutionaries burned multiple American flags outside a Jason Aldean concert in Chicago on Saturday night, according to videos of the incident.

The protesters were raising awareness of RevCom (Revolutionary Communist Party), which believes in creating a Marxist revolution in America, calling the USA "the belly of the beast." The RevCom activists burned American flags before police "declared an unlawful assembly and said their activism ‘alarmed and disturbed others,'" according to News2Share, who captured the videos.
Stupid form of protest but totally covered in First Amendment rights.
The right to do this is what we have fought for.
Insulting?
Yes.
Also the best "bang for the buck" if you're trying to draw attention to your little "protest."
Makes pseudo-patriots lose their f-ing MINDS!
Don't worry though.
That flag is not "Merica."
It's most likely a 1/4 cent strip of rayon made in a sweatship in China.
America is much more than that.

If the US was never great, how are these communists allowed to protest in public without being dragged off to a gulag? It's what would happen if anti-communists did it in Beijing, Moscow, or Havana.​

The communist group's manifesto has praised Mao Zedong's Cultural Revolution​

A group of communist revolutionaries burned multiple American flags outside a Jason Aldean concert in Chicago on Saturday night, according to videos of the incident.

The protesters were raising awareness of RevCom (Revolutionary Communist Party), which believes in creating a Marxist revolution in America, calling the USA "the belly of the beast." The RevCom activists burned American flags before police "declared an unlawful assembly and said their activism ‘alarmed and disturbed others,'" according to News2Share, who captured the videos.
America is undergoing a "transformation" (revolution-lite) conducted by the Democratic Party. They have undermined every major institution in this country, and they are very close to having a lock on all future Presidential elections because of the concentration of electoral votes in the most populous US states.

America is undergoing a "transformation" (revolution-lite) conducted by the Democratic Party. They have undermined every major institution in this country, and they are very close to having a lock on all future Presidential elections because of the concentration of electoral votes in the most populous US states.

What nonsense and paranoia! And whatever do you mean by Democrats “having a lock on all Presidential elections because of the concentration of electoral votes in the most populous US states”?

Trump won in 2016, like other Republicans have, precisely because of advantages the electoral college gives to less populated and rural states!

Now if you want to get rid of the Electoral College because it is not very democratic, there I would agree with you —not so much because of the built in advantage it provides Republicans but because it deforms in many other ways Presidential elections, and because the “winner-take-all” character of winning electoral slates in individual states adds more opportunity for political hanky-panky.

Finally, voting for the Electoral College slates, as it works today, makes it more likely there will soon again be cheating attempts by criminal conspiracies like the one Trump tried but failed to pull off successfully in 2020!

What nonsense and paranoia! And whatever do you mean by Democrats “having a lock on all Presidential elections because of the concentration of electoral votes in the most populous US states”?

Trump won in 2016, like other Republicans have, precisely because of advantages the electoral college gives to less populated and rural states!

Now if you want to get rid of the Electoral College because it is not very democratic, there I would agree with you —not so much because of the built in advantage it provides Republicans but because it deforms in many other ways Presidential elections, and because the “winner-take-all” character of winning electoral slates in individual states adds more opportunity for political hanky-panky.

Finally, voting for the Electoral College slates, as it works today, makes it more likely there will soon again be cheating attempts by criminal conspiracies like the one Trump tried but failed to pull off successfully in 2020!
Name ONE ASPECT of American quality of life that hasn't declined over the last seven years. I can name a bunch that have declined. Food, gas and drug prices have risen dramatically. We are more divided as a people than anytime since the Civil War. Our public education is terrible, kids are two years behind where they should be. Our border is absolute chaos. The Drug Cartels are in control bringing literally millions of Fentanyl pills illegally into the country. The homeless population is exploding in every city.

I could go on, but I'll give you a chance to tell us how life has improved since the Democrats went berserk in 2016.

Name ONE ASPECT of American quality of life that hasn't declined over the last seven years. I can name a bunch that have declined. Food, gas and drug prices …
So first you argue that the Dems pretty much have “a lock on all Presidential elections because of the concentration of electoral votes in the most populous US states” and now — after I showed how ridiculous your argument is — without so much as a by-your-leave you completely drop the subject and raise a half dozen other issues. Sorry, I don’t play that stupid and dishonest game.

Last edited:
So first you argue that the Dems pretty much have “a lock on all Presidential elections because of the concentration of electoral votes in the most populous US states” and now — after I showed how ridiculous your argument is — without so much as a by-your-leave you completely drop the subject and raise a half dozen other issues. Sorry, I don’t play that stupid and dishonest game.
Still waiting for you to name ONE aspect of American quality of life that is NOT in decline. I think I'll be waiting a long time just like when I asked some of your peers to produce one post that proves I am racist. So I'm waiting!

If it weren't for fools helping them, they wouldn't control or have nothing. They are truly lost, and they are dragging this nation into the hell for which they are now working for so loyal in doing so. Satan is smiling big-time for their loyalty. Yes your post is spot on, but isn't it a shame ? Not sure how much longer we all have, but the signs are looking very strong these days. Not sure when the harvest will be reeped, but the crops are getting closer and closer.

Repent all ye sinners, for the coming of the Lord draweth near. AMEN.

Not sure what the political future is for this country, but it's amazing to watch. We are living in interesting times, and we could be alive while the word is actually fulfilling itself right before our very eye's. May the good Lord have mercy upon us all. AMEN.

How ridiculous was the assertion, otherwise show us where you showed the poster to be ridiculous in the assertion that was made about the ECV in the more concentrated states full of Democrat's ? Does this have an effect or not on the election outcomes ?

How ridiculous was the assertion, otherwise show us where you showed the poster to be ridiculous in the assertion that was made about the ECV in the more concentrated states full of Democrat's ? Does this have an effect or not on the election outcomes ?
You can’t read my comment and figure this out yourself? Maybe tomorrow I will explain more. Now I gotta shower and get to bed. Good night to you too.

When the truth is revealed for your dumb ace to digest, then will you come on here and apologize to everyone you lied too ????
No need to ask the same of you. It's already happened many times, and each time, you've just doubled down on the dishonesty.

Cultists can never admit to being wrong. In their cult minds, each time they get proven wrong, it just proves how massive the conspiracy against them is.

You couldn't come up with one single aspect of American life that has improved under Democrat Rule because there are none.

On the contrary! They love living in and voting from filthy shitholes! They're completely happy as drug addicts and mentally deranged nothings.

Forum List

Back