He was here in Waterloo and it was all ‘Make America Great Again’ this and that,” another added. “What did he even do?"

Trumpism: The political era of grievance, and tribalism, and suspicion, and rage. Families tearing each other apart over MAGA. Not all families have survived well, but this one seems to have. Great story. Incredibly touching in many ways.

If Verna were less easygoing, Jack felt, they might have gotten divorced long ago.

Verna let a lot of things go for the sake of keeping the peace; and Jack knew the power of the silent treatment when they did fight.
As people ate, a few in-laws shared their political views furtively.

“Trump is completely losing it,” one said, “all these trials are costing him millions.”

“And yet it’s half of America. Well, half of the voters,” another said.

“He was here in Waterloo and it was all ‘Make America Great Again’ this and that,” another added. “What did he even do?”

Well coal country certainly got what Trump promised. o_O

Already did.......little short term memory issues?
Well the heck are you waiting people's time going off topic in this thread for?

Why do you care so much what I think of the afghan withdrawal?

If you are dying to regale me with your Biden Agha withdraw, and I'm sure I'll be impressed with what the right wing media has told you to say, send me a message or something.

Well the heck are you waiting people's time going off topic in this thread for?

Why do you care so much what I think of the afghan withdrawal?

If you are dying to regale me with your Biden Agha withdraw, and I'm sure I'll be impressed with what the right wing media has told you to say, send me a message or something.
LOL..............you shot yourself in the ass.....maybe go look up your prior posts on a subject before you ask for a link....

Forum List

Back