America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?

Great, another Nazi fuckwad with the usual anti semetic vomit.
Blah blah blah. Typical. Any rational well reasoned discussion that places Israel in an unfavorable light is shouted down with the colorful epithets. How very crude and immature. There was nothing in that post that was anti-semetic. I have Jews in my family. You can love Israel and wish the best for it. Was the million plus protest last year against the current conservative government of Israel covered in the American press? I doubt it. We hear a lot of lip service about how bad Theocracy is in Iran, but did you know that Israel is not, in fact a Democracy, but it does in fact have a STATE religion? Do you, do you know that? If you aren't of the official state religion, you do not have certain rights, are you aware? That doesn't make me anti-semetic, it just makes me someone who spreads the truth.

Nitwit.

obama isn't preparing for a post Israel world, but a post American world. That's why The Post American World is his favorite book.

Obama's preparing for a global economic CRASH loud enough to focus US attention spans the same way 911 did. That's when the US won't be able to borrow enough money to fund strategic occupations on the opposite side of the planet, like Palestine and Afghanistan.

So what is all the fuss about?

It’s a paper entitled: Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East, an 82 page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.

The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion. The IC includes the Departments of the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency, Departments of Energy, Homeland Security, State, Treasury, Drug Enforcement Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Security Agency, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency commissioned the study.

*Franklin Lamb:* America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?***** :*** Information Clearing House: ICH

Really? The "Good Dr. Frank? Is this all you have (other than camel crap from PIC & PressTV)?
Franlklin Lamb and his S&S Foundation are very difficult to find ... anywhere, that is, except some alley in South Lebanon (evidently "Dr Frank's" house).
The "foundation" doesn't seem to have its own website, instead sharing one with something called "Intifada Palestine." *Caution: my Kaspersky anti-virus quarantined my contact with this website and closed my browser to protect my computer.
"Dr. Frank's" credentials are also nearly impossible to verify. He at times is referred to as Dr. Franklin Lamb by others but authors his camel crap, available at all the Jew-hate websites including David Duke's, as Franklin Lamb. He has for years posted these end-of-Israel screeds, always quoting unnamed sources, for the consumption of idiots.
TinHorn, you monumental idiot ... you've been had again!

Stormfront represents the AMERICAN NAZI PARTY------It has had various incarnations in the USA------first as simply hardcore anti semite-----and later morphing into pro hitlerite and then hardcore Nazi Before it was a website---it did put out a Periodical named "STORMFRONT" It has been a political party on and off in the USA It is at least 150 years old in the USA Only the most fervent of the islamo nazi pigs are published on its websites. In some cases they are ON STAFF

Thanks for the insight into stormfront. I have seen it mentioned regularly on this board although I have seen it nowhere else.

I have never had any desire to go there.

Riiiiiight.

"franklin lamb" is well published in "stormfront" by now the nazi war criminals who found refuge in arab lands are mostly dead-----"franklin" is probably an "ibn" nazi

Thanks for the insight into stormfront. I have seen it mentioned regularly on this board although I have seen it nowhere else.

I have never had any desire to go there.

I got to the islamo nazi literature as a child simply because my style
of reading was "anything that fell into my hands" Thus I read the
books that my mother took from the library----I was something like ten when I read such books as "THE THREE FACES OF EVE" -----I found a soft cover book named "LOLITA"
in her nightgown drawer ----along with "SECRETS TO A GOOD MARRIAGE" so naturally I read the both Since I grew up in a WASP neighborhood ---I got the nazi stuff early on. The nazi stuff is VERY REPETITIOUS some of the crap that islamo nazis post on this board is identical ---chapter and verse ---with some adaptation to make it seem current with stuff I read that was written in the early 1900s I have no idea why the book LOLITA was such a sensation

It may seem odd but I was raised in an environment without hate.

And now you post any camel crap from any source which matches your hate. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It may interest the readers to know that the US military regularly works on scenarios for invading Canada, etc, etc. ANYTHING is POSSIBLE, however unlikely it may be.

I don't see where 'ICH" is a legitimate news outlet: they seem to be a collection of blogs, etc which are focused on conspiracy 'theories' and suchlike.

And Dr. Lamb certainly has his own biases and should never be presented as 'impartial' or 'objective'.

Or for that matter, truthful. "Dr. Lamb's" (his credentials are not verifiable through common search engines) stories regarding Israel's demise always use unnamed sources. How convenient.

I got to the islamo nazi literature as a child simply because my style
of reading was "anything that fell into my hands" Thus I read the
books that my mother took from the library----I was something like ten when I read such books as "THE THREE FACES OF EVE" -----I found a soft cover book named "LOLITA"
in her nightgown drawer ----along with "SECRETS TO A GOOD MARRIAGE" so naturally I read the both Since I grew up in a WASP neighborhood ---I got the nazi stuff early on. The nazi stuff is VERY REPETITIOUS some of the crap that islamo nazis post on this board is identical ---chapter and verse ---with some adaptation to make it seem current with stuff I read that was written in the early 1900s I have no idea why the book LOLITA was such a sensation

And now you post any camel crap from any source which matches your hate. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Of course no links to any of my posts where there is hate.

from Tinny

depends on how you define "hate" tinny The islamo nazi propaganda I read as a child-----was not titled "islamo nazi propaganda" I was never told that the reason that there are no blacks living in our town is because the WASPS don't let them in. As a child I simply assumed that no "negroes" wanted to live in that town. As to why my christian playmate used the "n.." word so freely-----I simply assumed that christian parents allowed their children to use a word that in my house was considered to vulgar to utter. Interestingly my christian playmate burst into tears one day when I said "hell"

In fact my christian neighbors were so nice that they took me along to sunday school with their own daughter-----and even to the "restricted" club that had the swimming pool ------I had no idea why they told me not to mention my last name

My christian playmates never considered themselves as being taught "HATRED' In fact they knew that the world would be full of peace and love if only THE JEWS HAD NOT KILLED JESUS-----IN WHICH CASE HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE TODAY

So what is all the fuss about?

It’s a paper entitled: Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East, an 82 page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.

The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion. The IC includes the Departments of the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency, Departments of Energy, Homeland Security, State, Treasury, Drug Enforcement Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Security Agency, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency commissioned the study.

*Franklin Lamb:* America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?***** :*** Information Clearing House: ICH

Really? The "Good Dr. Frank? Is this all you have (other than camel crap from PIC & PressTV)?
Franlklin Lamb and his S&S Foundation are very difficult to find ... anywhere, that is, except some alley in South Lebanon (evidently "Dr Frank's" house).
The "foundation" doesn't seem to have its own website, instead sharing one with something called "Intifada Palestine." *Caution: my Kaspersky anti-virus quarantined my contact with this website and closed my browser to protect my computer.
"Dr. Frank's" credentials are also nearly impossible to verify. He at times is referred to as Dr. Franklin Lamb by others but authors his camel crap, available at all the Jew-hate websites including David Duke's, as Franklin Lamb. He has for years posted these end-of-Israel screeds, always quoting unnamed sources, for the consumption of idiots.
TinHorn, you monumental idiot ... you've been had again!
Got any links for your crap, Golda?
What do your kosher sources tell you about Janet Stevens, Sabra and Shatila, and "Operation Peace for Galilee?"

"Janet Lee Stevens, an American journalist, later wrote to her husband, Dr. Franklin Lamb,[26]
I saw dead women in their houses with their skirts up to their waists and their legs spread apart; dozens of young men shot after being lined up against an alley wall; children with their throats slit, a pregnant woman with her stomach chopped open, her eyes still wide open, her blackened face silently screaming in horror; countless babies and toddlers who had been stabbed or ripped apart and who had been thrown into garbage piles."

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

from Tinny

depends on how you define "hate" tinny The islamo nazi propaganda I read as a child-----was not titled "islamo nazi propaganda" I was never told that the reason that there are no blacks living in our town is because the WASPS don't let them in. As a child I simply assumed that no "negroes" wanted to live in that town. As to why my christian playmate used the "n.." word so freely-----I simply assumed that christian parents allowed their children to use a word that in my house was considered to vulgar to utter. Interestingly my christian playmate burst into tears one day when I said "hell"

In fact my christian neighbors were so nice that they took me along to sunday school with their own daughter-----and even to the "restricted" club that had the swimming pool ------I had no idea why they told me not to mention my last name

My christian playmates never considered themselves as being taught "HATRED' In fact they knew that the world would be full of peace and love if only THE JEWS HAD NOT KILLED JESUS-----IN WHICH CASE HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE TODAY

I don't recall anyone using the "n" word. We visited black friends in their homes. Nobody was ever criticized as a religion.

from Tinny

I don't recall anyone using the "n" word. We visited black friends in their homes. Nobody was ever criticized as a religion.

how fascinating Tinny I lived in a state on the EAST COAST of the USA My christian friends used a method of choosing "who goes first" by saying "eenie meenie miney moe ----catch a N****ER by the toe, If he hollers let him go, eenie meenie miniy miney moe My mom heard it one day and rushed over to us to teach us how to "choose who goes first" by the ODDS and EVENS method-----hand behind back ----and one or two fingers thrust out-----because the other method is NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!

then there was the day I said DAMN-IT and the horror of my "swear word" was reported to my mom---by that church going ---eenie meenie miney mom

from Tinny

how fascinating Tinny I lived in a state on the EAST COAST of the USA My christian friends used a method of choosing "who goes first" by saying "eenie meenie miney moe ----catch a N****ER by the toe, If he hollers let him go, eenie meenie miniy miney moe My mom heard it one day and rushed over to us to teach us how to "choose who goes first" by the ODDS and EVENS method-----hand behind back ----and one or two fingers thrust out-----because the other method is NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!

then there was the day I said DAMN-IT and the horror of my "swear word" was reported to my mom---by that church going ---eenie meenie miney mom

We always said "catch a tiger by the toe."

Sorry.

I googled and found interesting information on EENIE MEENIE MINEY MOE-----the rhyme was cleaned up in the 1960s (I was a teen by then) Prior to that the american version was " catch a N****R by the toe"
and the British version was just as racist }catch a TINKER by the toe" tinger being slang for Gypsy ---or I believe 'traveler' which I think is an Irish gypsy. The rhyme itself goes back to the 1800s

With 75 - 400 nuclear weapons controlled by (religious) fanatics?
Why don't you tell us, Georgie, about the Islamic fanatics who would shoot off nuclear weapons toward Israel and don't even care if they took out millions of Muslims with them also as long as they got the Jews. Has Israel ever shot off a nuclear weapon, Georgie, in all the time she allegedy has had them? Meanwhile, Georgie, how come if there are all these religious fanatics in Israel who would shoot off nuclear weapons, the different religions in Israel are able to practice their religious beliefs in peace, which of course you can't say the same about the Muslim countries. The radical Islamists love Dhimwits like Georgie, but if they ever caught him wandering around some Islamic country and is caught by some of these radicals, Georgie had better watch out.

Strange how it's always the criminals and garbages of society that end up being avid supporters of Palestinian criminal terrorist thugs.

Friday, September 14, 2012
Franklin Lamb is not only a liar - he's a thief and scam artist

Earlier this month I posted evidence that PressTV darling and Hezbollah groupie Franklin Lamb would simply make up lies about Israel and publish them. But they weren't ordinary lies - they were very detailed and seemingly well researched, as he would quote US intelligence reports and give historic anecdotes that he simply made up.

It appears that Lamb is a known scam artist and criminal, and has been playing this game for decades. Check out this article in New York magazine, after Lamb scammed the Washington Post into believing that Israel destroyed a building in Lebanon with a "vacuum bomb":

But it doesn't stop there. Commenter Carpe Diem pointed me to a most interesting site that shows court cases in Maryland, and Franklin Pierce Lamb - his full name - has a colorful record.

He was found guilty of passing a bad check in 2001, and then convicted of violating parole.He was charged with harassing people through telephone calls. He was charged with fraud. He was charged with second degree assault*and then with violating a protection order - very possibly against his wife, Nadia, who requested a restraining order against him before their divorce.Lamb also had numerous traffic infractions - speeding, driving without a license. He was sued for not paying for services. He apparently took out a loan and never paid back, with a judgment of $6500 against him.

And there was this interesting summary judgment against him in 2000:
Summary Judgment entered in favor of The Greenbrier Hotel, against Franklin Lamb, trading as US Arab American Association, in the amount of $140,862.00 plus interest and court costs. It appears that Lamb has violated probation from one or more of his convictions, because he has spent the past five years in Lebanon building up his reputation among the clueless Left as a defender of freedom while the State of Maryland has been summoning him and he has been playing legal games to avoid going back. There's lots more there, and this is only concerning ten years of his sordid life. All evidence points to Franklin Lamb being a repeat criminal and swindler and a probable scam artist.

Last edited:

Strange how it's always the criminals and garbages of society that end up being avid supporters of Palestinian criminal terrorist thugs.

Friday, September 14, 2012
Franklin Lamb is not only a liar - he's a thief and scam artist

Earlier this month I posted evidence that PressTV darling and Hezbollah groupie Franklin Lamb would simply make up lies about Israel and publish them. But they weren't ordinary lies - they were very detailed and seemingly well researched, as he would quote US intelligence reports and give historic anecdotes that he simply made up.

It appears that Lamb is a known scam artist and criminal, and has been playing this game for decades. Check out this article in New York magazine, after Lamb scammed the Washington Post into believing that Israel destroyed a building in Lebanon with a "vacuum bomb":

But it doesn't stop there. Commenter Carpe Diem pointed me to a most interesting site that shows court cases in Maryland, and Franklin Pierce Lamb - his full name - has a colorful record.

He was found guilty of passing a bad check in 2001, and then convicted of violating parole.He was charged with harassing people through telephone calls. He was charged with fraud. He was charged with second degree assault*and then with violating a protection order - very possibly against his wife, Nadia, who requested a restraining order against him before their divorce.Lamb also had numerous traffic infractions - speeding, driving without a license. He was sued for not paying for services. He apparently took out a loan and never paid back, with a judgment of $6500 against him.

And there was this interesting summary judgment against him in 2000:
Summary Judgment entered in favor of The Greenbrier Hotel, against Franklin Lamb, trading as US Arab American Association, in the amount of $140,862.00 plus interest and court costs. It appears that Lamb has violated probation from one or more of his convictions, because he has spent the past five years in Lebanon building up his reputation among the clueless Left as a defender of freedom while the State of Maryland has been summoning him and he has been playing legal games to avoid going back. There's lots more there, and this is only concerning ten years of his sordid life. All evidence points to Franklin Lamb being a repeat criminal and swindler and a probable scam artist.

So "Dr. Frank" slinked away from his Maryland dirty work to a back alley in Lebanon (nice place to hide out, eh) where is established a "Foundation" that shares a website with something called "Intifada Palestine." *Caution: The "Intifada Palestine" website was quarantined by my anti-virus software which closed my browser to protect my computer.
Cleraly "Dr. Frank" is in the mold of TinHorn and PBrain and the other not-too-brights who spam these boards. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back