America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?

here is my advice------never cite KNOWN PROPAGANDAISTS----- even if they are intelligent and truthful I consider ROBERT SPENCER a fine scholar but because he does have a bit of an axe to grind---carrying a family legacy of oppression ----his background being CATHOLIC TURK ---I do not cite his work Why anyone would cite the nazi pig FRANKLIN LAMB is beyond me-------it is ludicrous to the point of sheer comedy

Of course no links to any of my posts where there is hate.

Strange how it's always the criminals and garbages of society that end up being avid supporters of Palestinian criminal terrorist thugs.

Friday, September 14, 2012
Franklin Lamb is not only a liar - he's a thief and scam artist

Earlier this month I posted evidence that PressTV darling and Hezbollah groupie Franklin Lamb would simply make up lies about Israel and publish them. But they weren't ordinary lies - they were very detailed and seemingly well researched, as he would quote US intelligence reports and give historic anecdotes that he simply made up.

It appears that Lamb is a known scam artist and criminal, and has been playing this game for decades. Check out this article in New York magazine, after Lamb scammed the Washington Post into believing that Israel destroyed a building in Lebanon with a "vacuum bomb":

But it doesn't stop there. Commenter Carpe Diem pointed me to a most interesting site that shows court cases in Maryland, and Franklin Pierce Lamb - his full name - has a colorful record.

He was found guilty of passing a bad check in 2001, and then convicted of violating parole.He was charged with harassing people through telephone calls. He was charged with fraud. He was charged with second degree assault*and then with violating a protection order - very possibly against his wife, Nadia, who requested a restraining order against him before their divorce.Lamb also had numerous traffic infractions - speeding, driving without a license. He was sued for not paying for services. He apparently took out a loan and never paid back, with a judgment of $6500 against him.

And there was this interesting summary judgment against him in 2000:
Summary Judgment entered in favor of The Greenbrier Hotel, against Franklin Lamb, trading as US Arab American Association, in the amount of $140,862.00 plus interest and court costs. It appears that Lamb has violated probation from one or more of his convictions, because he has spent the past five years in Lebanon building up his reputation among the clueless Left as a defender of freedom while the State of Maryland has been summoning him and he has been playing legal games to avoid going back. There's lots more there, and this is only concerning ten years of his sordid life. All evidence points to Franklin Lamb being a repeat criminal and swindler and a probable scam artist.

So "Dr. Frank" slinked away from his Maryland dirty work to a back alley in Lebanon (nice place to hide out, eh) where is established a "Foundation" that shares a website with something called "Intifada Palestine." *Caution: The "Intifada Palestine" website was quarantined by my anti-virus software which closed my browser to protect my computer.
Cleraly "Dr. Frank" is in the mold of TinHorn and PBrain and the other not-too-brights who spam these boards. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Gee, you brought something very interesting up. Maybe Dr Frankenstein IS TINMORE? They sure sound alike.

peter-falk.jpg

Strange how it's always the criminals and garbages of society that end up being avid supporters of Palestinian criminal terrorist thugs.

Friday, September 14, 2012
Franklin Lamb is not only a liar - he's a thief and scam artist

Earlier this month I posted evidence that PressTV darling and Hezbollah groupie Franklin Lamb would simply make up lies about Israel and publish them. But they weren't ordinary lies - they were very detailed and seemingly well researched, as he would quote US intelligence reports and give historic anecdotes that he simply made up.

It appears that Lamb is a known scam artist and criminal, and has been playing this game for decades. Check out this article in New York magazine, after Lamb scammed the Washington Post into believing that Israel destroyed a building in Lebanon with a "vacuum bomb":

But it doesn't stop there. Commenter Carpe Diem pointed me to a most interesting site that shows court cases in Maryland, and Franklin Pierce Lamb - his full name - has a colorful record.

He was found guilty of passing a bad check in 2001, and then convicted of violating parole.He was charged with harassing people through telephone calls. He was charged with fraud. He was charged with second degree assault*and then with violating a protection order - very possibly against his wife, Nadia, who requested a restraining order against him before their divorce.Lamb also had numerous traffic infractions - speeding, driving without a license. He was sued for not paying for services. He apparently took out a loan and never paid back, with a judgment of $6500 against him.

And there was this interesting summary judgment against him in 2000:
Summary Judgment entered in favor of The Greenbrier Hotel, against Franklin Lamb, trading as US Arab American Association, in the amount of $140,862.00 plus interest and court costs. It appears that Lamb has violated probation from one or more of his convictions, because he has spent the past five years in Lebanon building up his reputation among the clueless Left as a defender of freedom while the State of Maryland has been summoning him and he has been playing legal games to avoid going back. There's lots more there, and this is only concerning ten years of his sordid life. All evidence points to Franklin Lamb being a repeat criminal and swindler and a probable scam artist.

So "Dr. Frank" slinked away from his Maryland dirty work to a back alley in Lebanon (nice place to hide out, eh) where is established a "Foundation" that shares a website with something called "Intifada Palestine." *Caution: The "Intifada Palestine" website was quarantined by my anti-virus software which closed my browser to protect my computer.
Cleraly "Dr. Frank" is in the mold of TinHorn and PBrain and the other not-too-brights who spam these boards. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Gee, you brought something very interesting up. Maybe Dr Frankenstein IS TINMORE? They sure sound alike.

peter-falk.jpg
And Tinny catches tigers by the toe. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

here is my advice------never cite KNOWN PROPAGANDAISTS----- even if they are intelligent and truthful I consider ROBERT SPENCER a fine scholar but because he does have a bit of an axe to grind---carrying a family legacy of oppression ----his background being CATHOLIC TURK ---I do not cite his work Why anyone would cite the nazi pig FRANKLIN LAMB is beyond me-------it is ludicrous to the point of sheer comedy

The problem for posters like PBrain and TinHorn is that without their hateful, biased, BS sources, they have nothing at all and we don't wanna lose 'em ... they make great pets.

With 75 - 400 nuclear weapons controlled by (religious) fanatics?
Why don't you tell us, Georgie, about the Islamic fanatics who would shoot off nuclear weapons toward Israel and don't even care if they took out millions of Muslims with them also as long as they got the Jews. Has Israel ever shot off a nuclear weapon, Georgie, in all the time she allegedy has had them? Meanwhile, Georgie, how come if there are all these religious fanatics in Israel who would shoot off nuclear weapons, the different religions in Israel are able to practice their religious beliefs in peace, which of course you can't say the same about the Muslim countries. The radical Islamists love Dhimwits like Georgie, but if they ever caught him wandering around some Islamic country and is caught by some of these radicals, Georgie had better watch out.
Fundamentalist fools are the same everywhere.
You're living proof.
Only one country has ever used nuclear weapons, and you never miss a chance to flap its flag.
Hitler had millions of morons like you.

With 75 - 400 nuclear weapons controlled by (religious) fanatics?
Why don't you tell us, Georgie, about the Islamic fanatics who would shoot off nuclear weapons toward Israel and don't even care if they took out millions of Muslims with them also as long as they got the Jews. Has Israel ever shot off a nuclear weapon, Georgie, in all the time she allegedy has had them? Meanwhile, Georgie, how come if there are all these religious fanatics in Israel who would shoot off nuclear weapons, the different religions in Israel are able to practice their religious beliefs in peace, which of course you can't say the same about the Muslim countries. The radical Islamists love Dhimwits like Georgie, but if they ever caught him wandering around some Islamic country and is caught by some of these radicals, Georgie had better watch out.
Fundamentalist fools are the same everywhere.
You're living proof.
Only one country has ever used nuclear weapons, and you never miss a chance to flap its flag.
Hitler had millions of morons like you.

True Hitler had MILLIONS OF MORONS like georgie-------but the world was saved by the fact that he hated jews so much that people like ALBERT EINSTEIN and OPPENHEIMER saved the world from his filth

Forum List

Back