1 Tishrei 5773

fuck you, too, Princess.

double fuck you back, chickenshite cock bite.
All this fornication going on, any chance I'll become an uncle?

quit bitchin', you low life cocksucker. you got some sorta problem with heated discussions about the issues, then get your sorry fucking ass outta here.

seems like the only time you decide to pitch a bitch about things is when one of those referred to as a "paddy" by you and yours tries to communicate on a status quo level.

so fuck off.

double fuck you back, chickenshite cock bite.
All this fornication going on, any chance I'll become an uncle?

quit bitchin', you low life cocksucker. you got some sorta problem with heated discussions about the issues, then get your sorry fucking ass outta here.

seems like the only time you decide to pitch a bitch about things is when one of those referred to as a "paddy" by you and yours tries to communicate on a status quo level.

so fuck off.
You're way off base my friend. Looks like I'll have to make an emergency call to Bloodrock to come here and settle you down.

Yanno, I thought this thread was going to be one where people could wish each other, and their Jewish friends Happy New Year.

Too bad the poo flinging monkeys arrived so early.

Oh my word. Now Seal, is that any way for you to react to the truth about a man with your poochie problem? Seriously Seal, tell us about it. Or shall I have to do it? Fair enough? Heh Heh.

Ya know Seal, for a man with a poochie problem you sure are looking for embarrassment.

http://www.accessexcellence.org/AE/mspot/croak/images/croak.jpg

knock yourself out. the last guy who joked about such things died of prostste cancer.

i tried to appear remorseful but i couldn't. he went on and on like you do, like incontenance was a joke and etc. and his long and painful death, after taking it out on me so long, just cracked me up, because i couldn't help but imagine his prostate as anything but a night lite after a year of painful chemotherapy.

boy, was his wife pissed. i don't know what those things are called, the free food deal, a shivah maybe, but i was piggin' out and i just broke into uncontrollable laughter. that probably wasn't too kosher of me.

so, is this how jews celebrate new years...thinking about other peoples bowel movements. kinda strange but to each his own, i guess. i will never understand your culture's faciination with excrement. it is rather notorious though.

thank god my bladder is fine and the only real problem i have with it is a pervie old septagenarian with a three pack habit who keeps having sexual fantasies about men in diapers. dude, go to vegas.

Hey Seal, any good Jewish ladies recipe boards still around that you can go cry on again about how those nasty Jews treat you on these boards when you so love the Jews?

Oh my word. Now Seal, is that any way for you to react to the truth about a man with your poochie problem? Seriously Seal, tell us about it. Or shall I have to do it? Fair enough? Heh Heh.

knock yourself out. the last guy who joked about such things died of prostste cancer.

i tried to appear remorseful but i couldn't. he went on and on like you do, like incontenance was a joke and etc. and his long and painful death, after taking it out on me so long, just cracked me up, because i couldn't help but imagine his prostate as anything but a night lite after a year of painful chemotherapy.

boy, was his wife pissed. i don't know what those things are called, the free food deal, a shivah maybe, but i was piggin' out and i just broke into uncontrollable laughter. that probably wasn't too kosher of me.

so, is this how jews celebrate new years...thinking about other peoples bowel movements. kinda strange but to each his own, i guess. i will never understand your culture's faciination with excrement. it is rather notorious though.

thank god my bladder is fine and the only real problem i have with it is a pervie old septagenarian with a three pack habit who keeps having sexual fantasies about men in diapers. dude, go to vegas.

Forum List

Back