America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by P F Tinmore, Sep 16, 2012.

1. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,926
    So what is all the fuss about?

It’s a paper entitled: Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East, an 82 page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.

The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion. The IC includes the Departments of the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency, Departments of Energy, Homeland Security, State, Treasury, Drug Enforcement Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Security Agency, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency commissioned the study.

Franklin Lamb:  America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?      :    Information Clearing House: ICH

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,074
    nothing wrong with writing a fantasy WHAT IF ISRAEL DID NOT EXIST just as there would be nothing wrong with writing a fantasy--- WHAT IF THE FILTHY RAPIST PIG OF ARABIA HAD BEEN ABORTED

Of course if the second book or paper were published---meccaist dogs would be running AMOK all over the world and their admirers like you would be justifying the dead victims of their "RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION"

BTW Franklin Lamb is a well known nazi propagandaist who is well published in Tinny's favortite periodical STORMFRONT----the premier AMERICAN NAZI ORGANIZATION mazel tov---tinny-----on your proclamation of LOYALTY to the NAZI PARTY

3. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,926
    I wouldn't know. I have never been to stormfront. I heard about it on the radio and looked it up on the net.

4. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,066
    Good one Tinmore. Did you hear the story of the genie in the lamp?

5. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,074
    Stormfront represents the AMERICAN NAZI PARTY------It has had various incarnations in the USA------first as simply hardcore anti semite-----and later morphing into pro hitlerite and then hardcore Nazi Before it was a website---it did put out a Periodical named "STORMFRONT" It has been a political party on and off in the USA It is at least 150 years old in the USA Only the most fervent of the islamo nazi pigs are published on its websites. In some cases they are ON STAFF

6. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,926
    Thanks for the insight into stormfront. I have seen it mentioned regularly on this board although I have seen it nowhere else.

I have never had any desire to go there.

7. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,074

I got to the islamo nazi literature as a child simply because my style
    of reading was "anything that fell into my hands" Thus I read the
    books that my mother took from the library----I was something like ten when I read such books as "THE THREE FACES OF EVE" -----I found a soft cover book named "LOLITA"
    in her nightgown drawer ----along with "SECRETS TO A GOOD MARRIAGE" so naturally I read the both Since I grew up in a WASP neighborhood ---I got the nazi stuff early on. The nazi stuff is VERY REPETITIOUS some of the crap that islamo nazis post on this board is identical ---chapter and verse ---with some adaptation to make it seem current with stuff I read that was written in the early 1900s I have no idea why the book LOLITA was such a sensation

8. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,926
    It may seem odd but I was raised in an environment without hate.

9. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,908
    I would like to know where you got this information. I did some research to where the original source of this article came from, and it appears to have come from foreignpolicyjournal.com which is a reasonably well respected and reliable site. So even though this "Stormfront" site you have sourced may occasionally wish to quote Dr. Lambs work, this is a fallacy through association, not that he writes for them. The truth of the matter is that his interests lay with the freedom and the rights of the Lebanese people. Albeit, that in and of it self speaks to his bias, but it doesn't label him a bigot.

In fact, he has credible inside sources as he is a highly placed member of the intelligentsia with well placed connections. Through my research I was unable to find the primary source of his information. I am afraid that is, as they say, confidential. I suppose you would have to email him yourself. Do a Google search for the primary source of the article, you can find his email address, but I doubt he will give you his CIA contact. Here is what appeared at that bottom of the original article that was not on the "Information Clearing House" site. . .
    Here is the biographical data that IS TRUE and FACTUAL that we know about DR. Franklin Lamb. From two different sources.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  10. georgephillip

georgephillip Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,039
    "Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be when as late as 1987 Israel was the only 'Western' nation that upheld diplomatic ties with South Africa and was the last country to join the international boycott campaign before the regime collapsed..."

The BDS movement will eventually FLUSH the Jewish State down the same drain as White South Africa; it's only a question of how many more Americans will pay with their lives and freedoms before that day arrives.

Franklin Lamb:  America Planning for a Post-Israel Middle East?      :    Information Clearing House: ICH