America now #2....

Check out the air quality and Lin fen and Beijing and other areas. The unchecked regulatory status of what is happening over there is coming with a huge price... air that makes people sick. Why do those people put up with that?

too 100% stupid and liberal!! Check out the 60 million who slowly starved to death before they had polluting industries!!

Well I guess they have choice then... starve or die of lung cancer and other diseases caused by their unmitigated disaster over there. So you agree with what they are doing? This is what happens when industry is allowed to trump the health of its citizens. If we didn't have regulations here we would end up in their position...toxifying the air. I am thankful for the clean air we have and there must be balance. Not to mention those people work for basically free.

Well I guess they have choice then... starve or die of lung cancer and other diseases

total stupidity!!! no ability to think whatsoever. Do you see why we say liberalism is based in pure total ignorance??

It is better to die of cancer at 70 than slowly starve at 5. Is that still over over your head??

So you are all for polluting the air? What do you have against clean air? Its ok for industry to pollute on the levels they do? How can anyone support that?

If those people don't rise up and put a total halt to that level of pollution then I will have lost respect for their ability to think.

Obama-ChinesePrez-Cartoon.PNG

If those people don't rise up and put a total halt to that level of pollution then I will have lost respect for their ability to think.

total perfect idiot!! They are dirt poor. If they have to pay for pollution control they cant afford it and go back to starving!!

its is almost beyond belief that you lack the IQ to understand that? See why we say liberalism is pure ignorance

total perfect idiot!! They are dirt poor. If they have to pay for pollution control they cant afford it and go back to starving!!

its is almost beyond belief that you lack the IQ to understand that? See why we say liberalism is pure ignorance

Imagine how beloved the govt would be if it could order up the cleanest environment in the world for China!! The only problem is its expensive and poor people cant afford it!

A liberal is just like a child. THe amazing things they cant grasp even as adults!!

Well then they are screwed either way and some would believe that China is on the right course when in reality they are only getting ahead a tiny bit and in the meantime they are slowly killing their citizens. Wither way, China is a cesspool full of low wage workers with toxic air. It has ZERO going for it in the end. This cannot be refuted. Do you have the IQ to understand that?

I'll gladly take my clean air and regulations over the almighty buck any day. There can be balance. A country can have clean air and a good economy. We are proof.

70? Many are getting sick at much younger ages. Imagine having to walk around wearing a mask... how embarrassing can a country get? Sacrificing something as simple as air to pollute the heck out of it. Going backwards I call it.

Well then they should also pour their waste into the drinking water.... oh wait, they are doing that already. I believe in balance..you believe in dollar signs only. I am thankful for the regulations we have here. As a human I am entitled to at least clean air.

As a human I am entitled to at least clean air.

too stupid and liberal by 1000%. Clean air costs money. It take years of capitalist development before you can afford to pay for it!! Ask you're mother to explain. Your IQ is pathetic even for a liberal. Sorry.

Well then I will gladly take #2 over what they are doing. Any day of the week. Perhaps they should "kick in" a little to clean their pathetic act up. Make a little less. Right now they seem 3rd world.

Just the phrase "clean air costs money". Sounds bizarre doesn't it? Like one should have to pay to have breathable air. Something very wrong there. Like there is some kind of right to pollute it profusely.

Well then I will gladly take #2 over what they are doing. Any day of the week. Perhaps they should "kick in" a little to clean their pathetic act up. Make a little less. Right now they seem 3rd world.

they seem 3rd world only to an idiot liberal !! They are growing 10% a year and are now as big as we are and plowing ahead 3 times as fast!!

Forum List

Back