America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Yes...
But...

Is it based on the fact that the Arabs keep trying to destroy the Jews and want them extinct?

I'm not fan of the Jews or Arabs, but the Jews seem to be fighting for their very survival if the Arabs want them evaporated. How would things have been if the Arabs didn't try to exterminate the Jews all the time? That is the question. It is a case of the chicken or the egg, me thinks.

View attachment 853853
Well, neither side wants to exterminate each other. There’s Jews and Muslims living in peace in America. By the millions and all over the world. Somethings going on in Israel. They got that bizarre Three countries in one country situation…. All controlled by the Israeli government.

Yes...
But...

Is it based on the fact that the Arabs keep trying to destroy the Jews and want them extinct?

I'm not fan of the Jews or Arabs, but the Jews seem to be fighting for their very survival if the Arabs want them evaporated. How would things have been if the Arabs didn't try to exterminate the Jews all the time? That is the question. It is a case of the chicken or the egg, me thinks.

View attachment 853853
1699231946822.png

Meh. I already took you apart.

Your whining is now getting shrill.

Well, shriller.

Class dismissed. 😎
You’re just too damn tough. And after all this boasting about taking me down you still haven’t answered a couple simple questions. Nice

You’re just too damn insipid. And I answered actual questions.

You have leave to return to your hidey hole under a rock.
Got it, you get to chose what are actual questions. So when you're asked things your to ignorant to answer you can just dismiss them as not actual questions. Genus.

Did you come up with this all on your own or do you remember it from kindergarten?

You keep saying that. Apparently you don’t know what it means. :itsok:
you get to chose what are actual questions. So when you're asked things you’re to ignorant to answer you can just dismiss them as not actual questions. Genus.

What genus? Or did you mean species?
Did you come up with this all on your own or do you remember it from kindergarten?
So. Continuing your off topic bullshit. Ok. Back to your hidey hole. The rock misses you.

Forum List

Back