America: Love it, or leave it!

There is an ad telling me I can save $22 on a USS Reagan hat. Now, if my boss didn't work in the Reagan White House way back in the day, I would say that's a deal (running in the sun turns my face red). However, I highly doubt whatever profit is made at the top will eventually trickle down to the peons such as myself. Therefore, I will not be fooled, and I shall just tell you a bit about myself.

1) I joined because this is one of the few active forums about political issues around (congratulations).
2) I appreciate that there is no swear filter--or that it is not as strict as other forums I've paroozed. My philosophy: if you're too young to see an R-rated movie (where "fuck" is permitted), you're too young to vote...so get the fuck out if you can't handle colorful language every now and again!
3) I moved to DC to be the change I want to see in America...and now I work at a shitty non-profit and can often be found with my feet up on my desk snickering at imgur by 2:30pm.

Other than that...Maybe I'll manage to be active for a bit if I find shit interesting here...God knows I love to talk politics.

America, Fuck Yeah!

Hello and welcome.

There is an ad telling me I can save $22 on a USS Reagan hat. Now, if my boss didn't work in the Reagan White House way back in the day, I would say that's a deal (running in the sun turns my face red). However, I highly doubt whatever profit is made at the top will eventually trickle down to the peons such as myself. Therefore, I will not be fooled, and I shall just tell you a bit about myself.

1) I joined because this is one of the few active forums about political issues around (congratulations).
2) I appreciate that there is no swear filter--or that it is not as strict as other forums I've paroozed. My philosophy: if you're too young to see an R-rated movie (where "fuck" is permitted), you're too young to vote...so get the fuck out if you can't handle colorful language every now and again!
3) I moved to DC to be the change I want to see in America...and now I work at a shitty non-profit and can often be found with my feet up on my desk snickering at imgur by 2:30pm.

Other than that...Maybe I'll manage to be active for a bit if I find shit interesting here...God knows I love to talk politics.

America, Fuck Yeah!
I recommend packing your nose and seeking out a "career" as a community organizer ! You could become pResident, marry a chick that co-starred on planet of the apes, send her around the world, play one on one with has been NBA players and invite famous people to concerts at my house !
Gawd Blast murka !

Forum List

Back