America for Americans

The mexicans can reclaim the southwest any time they wish. So what is stopping them????

You're an Idiot. You may not know it yet but you are. The Constitution is to limit the power of Government, it is not about the people.

Which is why the document needs to be re-written. The founding fathers were naive enough to expect that the necessary social constructs, morals, values, and such that were the foundation for their new system were inate and standard in the people who were being governed. THEY WERE WRONG. Now, without those things, the foundation of this nation has crumbled and it's taking the whole rest of the building with it.

THAT is why we need a bloody revolution here in the US. Bastille Day, April 19, 1775, and April 12, 1861 a hundred thousand times over. A CLEANSING. A total re-formatting of the system to get rid of the viruses and malware in it.

As a Native American, I'm not sure I could be any more offended by this post.

Be offended at your ancestors who refused to band together to drive the white man from your territory the moment they landed on the Eastern shores of this continent.

The conquered do not generally get a say in what happens to them after they have lost the war. NOR SHOULD THEY.

I love how you go on and on about the importance of morals and values and blah blah blah, but you've yet to demonstrate any semblance of a conscience. Assuming your posts aren't all just part of a charade you're putting up.

The immigration problem is easy to fix really, but I believe it must encompass a few other sticky areas as well. Lets see....

1st - one year out it is made public knowlege that we are going to hold a Roman census. If you are an American citizen living abroad you must be in the country to be counted on the first of the year. Anyone within the boarders of the US on that date is a US citizen, exceptions for military personel of course. If you are not in the US you are not a citizen.

2nd - now we can remove all seperating titles and laws. For example, there would be no more reservations, because Indian Americans would become just Americans with equal rights. Discrimination across the board would no longer be acceptable, because we are all Americans.

3rd - The calender would be modified to give each and every nationality a week long recognition. For example, African American week, Latin American week, Polish American week, and so on. These weeks would acknowlege the contributions made to the US by these immigrants.

4th - The border must be closed for one year with no immigration possible, because it will take time to enact all the changes. From this moment forward illegal entry into the country will not be allowed. Police will be required to verify all citizenship with every stop, employers will be shut down for hiring illegals, landlords will have their propery seized for housing illegals, and deportation with no chance of ever becoming a US citizen for all illegals who are caught. Naturally there must be due process first, innocent until proven guilty.

5th - lastly we must all do are part in remaining vigilant, This is America for Americans. No illegal should get anything for free just because they are here, proof of citizenship should be required for all government programs, and hospitals.

I'm sure there are other things to consider, and we can if we remember America for Americans.

Stupidity as a mental disorder.

Stupidity is not a mental disorder. Stupidity is a self inflicted disorder and no amount of medication will cure it. That statement is a direct insult to all mentally ill.

Immigration problem can be fixed in one step. Make the E-Verify mandatory and a crime if not used and illegals here will leave and those that still insist on coming are criminals and not coming to work.

I love how you go on and on about the importance of morals and values and blah blah blah, but you've yet to demonstrate any semblance of a conscience. Assuming your posts aren't all just part of a charade you're putting up.

My posts are most definitely NOT a charade. I have neither the imagination nor the time to engage in such garbage.

Morality and Values have nothing to do with a Conscience. In fact in many cases they are the absolute and total OPPOSITE of having a Conscience. The idea that the two concepts are related is simply a long-standing attempt by certain forces to remove REAL Morality and Values from society.

For example.... Someone breaks into my apartment, not realizing I'm there. I have my gun and can see that they have no idea I'm there. The "conscience" theory says I should warn them before I fire, or shoot to wound. Morals and Values indicate they get two in the chest and a third one in the head if they're still moving without ANY sort of warning.

Conscience is mostly about being nice, kind, friendly, etc.... Morals and Values are about Right and Wrong, which trump nice, kind, friendly, etc... every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Nope...you lost 65 years ago. Sorry if that stings. Truth hurts.

No, not at all. You seem to be under the utterly mistaken belief that I would have sided with the Nazi's. I wouldn't have. I'd have been more on the philosophical side of the Japanese if they'd just kept to themselves and not been stupid enough to poke a rather large dragon in the eye with a stick.

You can give it your very best shot.... but we have the USMC on our side. So, unless you think you can take on the USMC and live, run Forest, run.

I think you might be surprised how many US Service Members might not be as much on your side as you think. However, as someone who has the greatest of respect for members of the United States Marine Corps it would be an honor and a privilege to die at their hands if it came to that.

Right, that's it. You're on the Ignore List.

Not yet, but he's moving in that direction.

*Dramatically slams the door to Free Speech*

I've never been a huge proponent of an unlimited and boundless right to Free Speech. I doubt I ever will be.

Firstly, I referred to Radio being on MY ignore list... it was humor. Humor requires an intellect, which you lack.

Secondly, I'm glad you look forward to dying at the business end of the Marines. They are sworn to defend that piece of paper you spit upon.... they kill and die for it. I would be surprised if you could find more than a dozen Marines, Soldiers, Sailors or even Coast Guard who would support your stupidity. Generally speaking, our Armed Forces are not dumb.

At the risk of repeating myself.... Run, Forest, Run. *

*Translation: stop trolling the board. We know you are a sock puppet. Get back in the drawer, fool.

*Translation: stop trolling the board. We know you are a sock puppet. Get back in the drawer, fool.

Congratulations to the Ninth member of the Ignore List. I might suggest you do the same.

I'm neither trolling, nor a sock. Of course you're free to petition the Moderators to remove me permanently.

Congratulations to the Ninth member of the Ignore List. I might suggest you do the same.

I'm neither trolling, nor a sock. Of course you're free to petition the Moderators to remove me permanently.

Gee, thanks.... I hadn't realized I needed your permission to 'petition' the Moderators. Socks and trolls are not welcome.

You should start a 'pwned' belt. That always gives us a laugh.

see, now i would call that right wing authoritarianism bordering on fascism, but i read history.

so do i, joe. Though my interests tend more towards medieval, colonial, and pre-20th century history for the most part.

dude, if you can't have fun, what's the point?

life isn't about fun. It's about living a proper life with the intent of receiving one's reward in the next life.

i hate that song!!!!

THE IGNORE LIST​

CURRENT MEMBERS: 9
CHANGE TODAY:+4

Oh, YEAH?!?

Well...[ Content personally directed missed due to ignor-ance ]

Last edited:

My posts are most definitely NOT a charade. I have neither the imagination nor the time to engage in such garbage.

Morality and Values have nothing to do with a Conscience. In fact in many cases they are the absolute and total OPPOSITE of having a Conscience. The idea that the two concepts are related is simply a long-standing attempt by certain forces to remove REAL Morality and Values from society.

For example.... Someone breaks into my apartment, not realizing I'm there. I have my gun and can see that they have no idea I'm there. The "conscience" theory says I should warn them before I fire, or shoot to wound. Morals and Values indicate they get two in the chest and a third one in the head if they're still moving without ANY sort of warning.

Conscience is mostly about being nice, kind, friendly, etc.... Morals and Values are about Right and Wrong, which trump nice, kind, friendly, etc... every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

:lol: Whatever floats your boat.

Aren't you the same guy who said that every person convicted of any felony should get life imprisonment or capital punishment, with a one-time chance at appeal?

You're living in a twisted fantasy world to the extreme. So extreme, imo, that's it's hard to buy a lot of what you say as genuine.

EVery man has a simple plan for a complex problem that will not work...

Every woman has a complex plan for a simple problem ....and she will ignore anyone who tells her it is not a complex problem.

Last edited:

That's an utter waste of time. Once you have all the :cool: kids on your list, we won't have to see you at recess anyway.

Gee, thanks.... I hadn't realized I needed your permission to 'petition' the Moderators. Socks and trolls are not welcome.

'pwned'

:confused:
:wtf:
?!?
:eusa_eh:

'pwned'

:confused:
:wtf:
?!?
:eusa_eh:

Net speak for 'conquered'.... in short it's what morons claim when they 'win' the internet, in their mistaken belief in their own importance.

Remember some sad ex-poster who had a 'pwned' belt in his sig? Similar to whiny mcwhine's 'ignore list' in his? :lol::lol: Kids in a grown up place... never fun.

The mexicans can reclaim the southwest any time they wish. So what is stopping them????

Why do you think we are here? No one and nothing is stopping them. They have taken it back plus. Now we have to take it back again.
And it's costing us more than $13 million this time.

Last edited:
Oh, YEAH?!?

Well...[ Content personally directed missed due to ignor-ance ]

That's an utter waste of time. Once you have all the :cool: kids on your list, we won't have to see you at recess anyway.

Well, I've now got one less of the :cool: kids to worry about, since you've become #10.

Oh, and Recess was my least favorite part of school when I was a kid. I would have much rather been inside reading a book or doing something like that.

Forum List

Back