America for Americans

Where, in the Constitution, does it give anyone the power to remove citizenship simply for choosing to live outside it's boarders?

It doesn't. That's part of why the Constitution needs to be completely and totally RE-WRITTEN from the ground up. Our Founding Fathers were about as Naive as an Amish girl at Mardis Gras. They only included HALF of the necessary documentation. They left out the whole part about the DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES of citizens.

Happily, your communistic approach to citizenship is unconstitutional. No one gets to tell Americans where they can or can not live.

LOL. No, not a Communist; I'm an Authoritarian. Think Fascists with less of the racial bias. I do agree that nobody gets to tell Americans where to live. They should be allowed to live anywhere they want inside the US; and when they leave the US they cease to be Americans.

You want to live under Sharia, works for me. I don't care how or where you choose to live, but Sharia ain't happening in the US.

Not necessarily Sharia Law, but something much closer to it than what we have today. I have seen the Legal system from the inside on a limited basis and it totally destroyed any faith that I ever had in it. That experience of sitting on a jury, combined with the daily news has convinced me that we have no interest in Right and Wrong or any form of Justice these days. Until we get away from worrying about whether Jose was read his rights in the proper dialect of Portugese and start worrying about whether he did actually shoot that person and how we're going to properly PUNISH (not rehabilitate) HIM, our system will continue to have less and less value on a daily basis.

You're an Idiot. You may not know it yet but you are. The Constitution is to limit the power of Government, it is not about the people. Since you don't even know what the document is, you are not an American.

pack.gif

There's a difference....

Those "Native Americans" refused to stand up and defend their land. They were more interested in bickering amongst their tribes than they were in putting their own differnces aside to combine forces and drive the "white man" out of their land. In fact, many of them AIDED and ASSISTED the white men.

There is a lesson there that we as AMERICANS have to learn. A Nationalistic version of "bro's before ho's". We can settle the Conservative vs. Liberal, Left vs. Right, East vs. West, Black vs. White debates later. Right now it needs to be AMERICANS vs. EVERYONE ELSE.

::::B L A N K S T A R E::::

As a Native American, I'm not sure I could be any more offended by this post.

A history of convenience, I suppose.

Wow.

You're an Idiot. You may not know it yet but you are. The Constitution is to limit the power of Government, it is not about the people.

Which is why the document needs to be re-written. The founding fathers were naive enough to expect that the necessary social constructs, morals, values, and such that were the foundation for their new system were inate and standard in the people who were being governed. THEY WERE WRONG. Now, without those things, the foundation of this nation has crumbled and it's taking the whole rest of the building with it.

THAT is why we need a bloody revolution here in the US. Bastille Day, April 19, 1775, and April 12, 1861 a hundred thousand times over. A CLEANSING. A total re-formatting of the system to get rid of the viruses and malware in it.

Be offended at your ancestors who refused to band together to drive the white man from your territory the moment they landed on the Eastern shores of this continent.

The conquered do not generally get a say in what happens to them after they have lost the war. NOR SHOULD THEY.

]

Be offended at your ancestors who refused to band together to drive the white man from your territory the moment they landed on the Eastern shores of this continent.

The conquered do not generally get a say in what happens to them after they have lost the war. NOR SHOULD THEY.

I bow to your omniscience and arrogance.

Ignorance is a warm and comforting blanket.

Not necessarily Sharia Law, but something much closer to it than what we have today. I have seen the Legal system from the inside on a limited basis and it totally destroyed any faith that I ever had in it. That experience of sitting on a jury, combined with the daily news has convinced me that we have no interest in Right and Wrong or any form of Justice these days. Until we get away from worrying about whether Jose was read his rights in the proper dialect of Portugese and start worrying about whether he did actually shoot that person and how we're going to properly PUNISH (not rehabilitate) HIM, our system will continue to have less and less value on a daily basis.

what if it were YOU who was not given his rights?

are you for real?

Then obviously we have no need for any further conversation do we? Welcome to the ever-expanding Ignore List.

Ahhh.....I see now why you have the mindset which you do.

"If they disagree with me, just ignore them, for they have nothing to teach me."

Suddenly, it all makes sense.

No harm, no foul.

Then obviously we have no need for any further conversation do we? Welcome to the ever-expanding Ignore List.

Ahhh.....I see now why you have the mindset which you do.

"If they disagree with me, just ignore them, for they have nothing to teach me."

Suddenly, it all makes sense.

No harm, no foul.

well, he said he's a fascist.

what do you expect from someone who thinks the native americans "failed to protect themselves".

not a lot to say after that one.

Americans can't live abroad? Rights get in the way of punishing people?

I say we defeated your kind 65 years ago. But at least you're vocal enough that we recognize you for who you are.

I don't care about people ignoring others.

It may shield them from differing opinion, but it does not hide them from what they are.

what if it were YOU who was not given his rights?

Then I have a couple options....

a. Accept it and move on
b. Violently resist and expect to die
c. Move somewhere else.

are you for real?

As real as it gets and as serious as a heart attack or brain cancer.

Here's your basic problem. There are more of us than you, so we resist violently and you die. How does that work for ya?

The immigration problem is easy to fix really, but I believe it must encompass a few other sticky areas as well. Lets see....

1st - one year out it is made public knowlege that we are going to hold a Roman census. If you are an American citizen living abroad you must be in the country to be counted on the first of the year. Anyone within the boarders of the US on that date is a US citizen, exceptions for military personel of course. If you are not in the US you are not a citizen.

2nd - now we can remove all seperating titles and laws. For example, there would be no more reservations, because Indian Americans would become just Americans with equal rights. Discrimination across the board would no longer be acceptable, because we are all Americans.

3rd - The calender would be modified to give each and every nationality a week long recognition. For example, African American week, Latin American week, Polish American week, and so on. These weeks would acknowlege the contributions made to the US by these immigrants.

4th - The border must be closed for one year with no immigration possible, because it will take time to enact all the changes. From this moment forward illegal entry into the country will not be allowed. Police will be required to verify all citizenship with every stop, employers will be shut down for hiring illegals, landlords will have their propery seized for housing illegals, and deportation with no chance of ever becoming a US citizen for all illegals who are caught. Naturally there must be due process first, innocent until proven guilty.

5th - lastly we must all do are part in remaining vigilant, This is America for Americans. No illegal should get anything for free just because they are here, proof of citizenship should be required for all government programs, and hospitals.

I'm sure there are other things to consider, and we can if we remember America for Americans.

Not all is time wasted if we can learn something...

The post above is a grand example of Social Democratic thinking, NOT Liberal thinking.

Liberal thinking says: "Open the borders to all who behave and let genuine citizens earn their first $37,000 per year free of Federal Income Tax"

what do you expect from someone who thinks the native americans "failed to protect themselves".

No, I said I'm an Authoritarian, which is just short of being a Fascist. There IS a difference, but I wouldn't expect you to comprehend that. Anyone to the Right of Chairman Mao is probably a Fascist in your mind.

You're right.... not a lot to say, so why don't you join him on the list.

Just so you know, announcing that you're putting someone on Ignore makes you look very childish. We tend to mock childish posters.

Baby need his blankie?

When I start worrying or caring about the opinion of anyone other than myself, it will be time to step back and ponder whether life has any value anymore, so don't expect me to be very concerned about what anyone here thinks of me personally, my opinions, or how I present them.

I grew up being mocked, derided, verbally abused, and otherwise verbally and emotionally assaulted by people due to an obvious birth defect. Trust me, I highly doubt there is anything you folks can do that is going to even begin to put a dent in the mental/emotional armor that I've built over the last three and a half decades.

No, I said I'm an Authoritarian, which is just short of being a Fascist. There IS a difference, but I wouldn't expect you to comprehend that. Anyone to the Right of Chairman Mao is probably a Fascist in your mind.

You're right.... not a lot to say, so why don't you join him on the list.

Just so you know, announcing that you're putting someone on Ignore makes you look very childish. We tend to mock childish posters.

Baby need his blankie?

When I start worrying or caring about the opinion of anyone other than myself, it will be time to step back and ponder whether life has any value anymore, so don't expect me to be very concerned about what anyone here thinks of me personally, my opinions, or how I present them.

I grew up being mocked, derided, verbally abused, and otherwise verbally and emotionally assaulted by people due to an obvious birth defect. Trust me, I highly doubt there is anything you folks can do that is going to even begin to put a dent in the mental/emotional armor that I've built over the last three and a half decades.

You grew up? Really? Prove it.... because right now, I'd say the evidence suggests you have not.

Americans can't live abroad? Rights get in the way of punishing people?

I say we defeated your kind 65 years ago. But at least you're vocal enough that we recognize you for who you are.

No you didn't. My kind have existed for far longer than you think and we will continue to exist because we're RIGHT. We understand that Freedoms and Rights need to come with DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES. We understand that there are reasons Men and women were made differently and that to try and ignore or remove those differences is a ridiculous waste of time and energy. Unfortunately you folks have all bought into this new, touchy-feely, politically correct bologna and want to destroy everything good and decent in this world... or at least what used to be good and decent in this world.

Here's your basic problem. There are more of us than you, so we resist violently and you die. How does that work for ya?

That works absolutely fine for me. If I can't defend myself, I deserve to die. Besides, with the way this country is going..... "Better DEAD than Red." Also, you need to realize that those of us with my mindset are going to take more than a few of you with us when we go.

Where and when there in no "immigration laws" there is no illegal immigration. When Columbus came, Native Americans did not have a claim on the land because they did not belive the land should be owned. SO there wer no illegal immigration them. New comers were welcomed.
Then there were immigration laws and immigrants came through Ellis Island and they registered and some were turned away for many reason. One was they did not pass a medical examination.

So stop the stupid rhetoric that all whites are illegal because Indians were here first.
Native American LilOlLady.

Forum List

Back