America for Americans

Aren't you the same guy who said that every person convicted of any felony should get life imprisonment or capital punishment, with a one-time chance at appeal?

Yes I am, and that is exactly what I believe. Something like 80-85% of the convictions overturned on appeal are overturned on the INITIAL appeal from what I've read. So why waste the time and money on giving these people 5 or 6 appeals over 20 years. One appeal then they get locked away, either in an 8'x8' cell for the rest of their life or a coffin for the rest of eternity.

You're living in a twisted fantasy world to the extreme. So extreme, imo, that's it's hard to buy a lot of what you say as genuine.

Well, then I suggest you ignore me, because what I'm saying isn't going to change. It's what I believe. Trust me, I have to live in the same scum-filled world with you folks 24/7/365. That's part of why I would rather live in the "fantasy world" that I think should exist, if I had that opportunity. Unfortunately I don't.

The mexicans can reclaim the southwest any time they wish. So what is stopping them????

Why do you think we are here? No one and nothing is stopping them. They have taken it back plus. Now we have to take it back again.
And it's costing us more than $13 million this time.

I will consider that they have taken it back when we have to live by their 'rule of law' and their 'constitution' - neither which, if they have them, is of any value.

Nope...you lost 65 years ago. Sorry if that stings. Truth hurts.

No, not at all. You seem to be under the utterly mistaken belief that I would have sided with the Nazi's. I wouldn't have. I'd have been more on the philosophical side of the Japanese if they'd just kept to themselves and not been stupid enough to poke a rather large dragon in the eye with a stick

No, I am of the correct belief that you are a totalitarian. And we defeated that philosophy in the western world 65 years ago.

You lost. Tissue?

Oh, YEAH?!?

Well...[ Content personally directed missed due to ignor-ance ]

That's an utter waste of time. Once you have all the :cool: kids on your list, we won't have to see you at recess anyway.

Well, I've now got one less of the :cool: kids to worry about, since you've become #10.

Oh, and Recess was my least favorite part of school when I was a kid. I would have much rather been inside reading a book or doing something like that.

:dance: :thanks:

No, I am of the correct belief that you are a totalitarian. And we defeated that philosophy in the western world 65 years ago.

You lost. Tissue?

We haven't lost yet. Nor will we ever. We're like that nasty spot of crabgrass in everyone's lawn.... no matter what you do, we keep coming back. Mostly because you people are too lazy or stupid to either eradicate us entirely with overwhelming force, or to build a society which actually works without us.

You lost. Tissue?

We haven't lost yet. Nor will we ever. We're like that nasty spot of crabgrass in everyone's lawn.... no matter what you do, we keep coming back. Mostly because you people are too lazy or stupid to either eradicate us entirely with overwhelming force, or to build a society which actually works without us.

Yea, you lost.... more than once.... and you will keep losing.... and eventually we will get bored and we will eradicate you like bugs. And you will be consigned to a few pages in a history book.

The End.

You lost. Tissue?

So what you're saying is that you are too stupid to realize that your philosophy is a complete failure everywhere it's tried. And you are too stupid to learn another and keep coming back to what doesn't work over and over again.

Seems like we agree.

So what you're saying is that you are too stupid to realize that your philosophy is a complete failure everywhere it's tried. And you are too stupid to learn another and keep coming back to what doesn't work over and over again.

What I'm saying is that just because an idea is Wrong (like Freedom and Democracy) doesn't mean that it will not be embraced by the masses who are too stupid to understand that they are doing themselves a massive disservice. Just because an idea is Right (like Authoritarianism, and societal limitations) does not mean it will be embraced by the masses either. Success and failure are very poor measurements of what is Right versus what is Wrong.

What I'm saying is that just because an idea is Wrong (like Freedom and Democracy) doesn't mean that it will not be embraced by the masses who are too stupid to understand that they are doing themselves a massive disservice. Just because an idea is Right (like Authoritarianism, and societal limitations) does not mean it will be embraced by the masses either. Success and failure are very poor measurements of what is Right versus what is Wrong.

You're very dumb. True story.

You lost. Tissue?

:lol: What a bunch of shit! You're like a B-film parody of a James Bond villain. Are you petting a white cat right now?

No let me guess--you actually eat cat meat.

Might as well put me on that ignore list, you little weenie.

:lol:

Sorry, I don't do requests. You're going to have to earn you way onto the list.

As for the B-Movie Villian comment.... No white cat. No monocle. No plan for world domination. Just the real hope that maybe people here in the United States would drag their heads out of their behinds and realize how screwed up things are. Guess not.

You lost. Tissue?

:lol: What a bunch of shit! You're like a B-film parody of a James Bond villain. Are you petting a white cat right now?

No let me guess--you actually eat cat meat.

:lol:

I had a feeling you were one of the :cool: kids, Sheldon.

Sigh. So did I. But it looks like the cool kids' table only has ten chairs. :eusa_whistle:

I'm just going to go stand in the corner now.

Don't worry, there's plenty of space at the table. The Ignore List I had at another site a couple years back had more than 300 members. I'm sure you'll punch your ticket to the show soon enough.

Sigh. So did I. But it looks like the cool kids' table only has ten chairs. :eusa_whistle:

I'm just going to go stand in the corner now.

Don't worry, there's plenty of space at the table. The Ignore List I had at another site a couple years back had more than 300 members. I'm sure you'll punch your ticket to the show soon enough.

If you so easily put people on ignore, and do it to so many, why the hell are you posting on a message board in the first place? :confused:

If you so easily put people on ignore, and do it to so many, why the hell are you posting on a message board in the first place? :confused:

It's easier, cheaper, and more socially acceptable to rant at a place like this than it is to express my extreme displeasure about many of these topics with gasoline, fertilizer, and U-Haul trucks.

America for Americans is about taking care of our own, first and foremost, and to do that effectively we need to get rid of all the BS lables. You are either an American or you aren't. And if you are an American have some pride about yourself and come home to at least register yourself as an American. There will be time later to recognize each group of Americans, but for right now it might be time to shut it down and close the borders temporarily. We are no good to anyone else until we are right with ourselves, our friends overseas will understand and if they don't, they were no friend to begin with.

It's time to start looking at the poor, homeless, and hungry in this country before we go running off to help someone else. Charity begins at home.

Forum List

Back