America Firster Donald Trump: Elect Me And You'll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers

Well, are you opposed to releasing the redacted classified 28 pages? Yes or No

IOW, human garbage, you lied.

Of course I'm in favor of it.

Its way past time the effing Repubs paid for what they did but don't ever expect war criminals Cheeny/shrub to face charges.

Now, slime bucket, get back under the trailer.

:anj_stfu:
I'm a God loving southern conservative Christian. I don't lie.

God hates racists.

Sux 2bu.
There is nothing wrong in being proud of your race and loving it.
But your race is not proud of you
Oh yes it does, along with God.

sigpic274263_22.gif

"Attkisson revealed that the families of 9/11 victims are angry because those pages reportedly contain the names of people who allegedly helped the Al Qaeda terrorists, but who have never been held accountable."

Steve, you're a dumb as dog doo but even you know that W hid bin Laden's family and then let Osama go.

Even you know that the Bush fortune came from the family's long time friendship with the bin Ladens.

Even YOU are not enough of a traitor to ignore those facts.

Right or wrong?
So why are you opposed to releasing the 28 classified pages exposing in detail who was behind it?

See - THIS is why I don't talk to human garbage as stupid as you.

You have all the reading comprehension and slime as a snail trail.

Tell you what asshole - Post EXACTLY where I wrote that.

EXACTLY.
:ahole-1:

Its way past time the effing Repubs paid for what they did but don't ever expect war criminals Cheeny/shrub to face charges.

You are an anti-American racist that Jesus would be appalled by.

We already know who took down the WTC, and it was OBL, and his group that he sent over here, led by Atta.

We also know that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

What is Chump gonna tell us that we don't already know?

We already know who took down the WTC, and it was OBL, and his group that he sent over here, led by Atta.

So you wouldn't have a problem of him releasing the classified 28 pages?

Donald Trump is getting celebrated for saying the same thing that ruined the Dixie Chicks

Exactly. Just as I said earlier today. The rubes are going to either have to dump Trump or dump everything they have professed to believe for the past decade.

This shit is straight out of Orwell.

Donald Trump is getting celebrated for saying the same thing that ruined the Dixie Chicks

Exactly. Just as I said earlier today. The rubes are going to either have to dump Trump or dump everything they have professed to believe for the past decade.

This shit is straight out of Orwell.
Seeing the intelligentsia and the wealthy wings of the repub party forced to vote Trump is delicious

God hates racists.

Sux 2bu.
There is nothing wrong in being proud of your race and loving it.
But your race is not proud of you

The Racist Paradox: Racists think they're better than others because of their skin color, but everyone else in their race thinks their lowlife scum.

Only if he gets permission from Congress to do so.

Remember, Donald the Chump can't do half the crap he says he will, because Congress is the one to do it. Remember when he's been asked about how to get Mexico to pay for the wall, his response is they will pay with taxes, and in order to modify a trade agreement, or charge more tax on a country, THAT has to be Congress.

And, given the way he's managed to piss off the GOP Congress critters, I doubt he would get anything done if he managed to get elected.

ABikerSailor said:

Remember, Donald the Chump can't do half the crap he says he will, because Congress is the one to do it. Remember when he's been asked about how to get Mexico to pay for the wall, his response is they will pay with taxes, and in order to modify a trade agreement, or charge more tax on a country, THAT has to be Congress.

And, given the way he's managed to piss off the GOP Congress critters, I doubt he would get anything done if he managed to get elected.
He can do it with an executive order.

ABikerSailor said:

I thought conservatives were against executive orders. And no, Trump can't change a trade agreement with an executive order, it has to be done by Congress.

ABikerSailor said:

I thought conservatives were against executive orders. And no, Trump can't change a trade agreement with an executive order, it has to be done by Congress.
I'm talking about releasing the 28 pages only.

ABikerSailor said:

I'm talking about releasing the 28 pages only.

Again, that also is something that would have to be approved by Congress, not something he can do with an executive order.

There is certainly a generalized economic fear and uncertainty. We are in a period of rapid and deep changes that are upending roles and jobs and culture . There is and there has been an effort to channel those fears stresses and anxieties associated with rapid changes to targets such as Blacks, Immigrants , and females and also Government.
That Campaign is being led by those who are benefiting the most from all these changes. They do not want Government putting any brakes on their greed any regulation. They want to shrink it to a size that will allow them to drown it in a tub of lead water from Flint. They want to give Government a "bad name" so they can privatize for example the post office. If its privatized they will zone charge you for letter not like now when I can send a letter to Alaska for the same as to a letter within my county .
So a population has been fed anger and fear producing meme s and a population of angry upset folks are all out to follow somebody like Donald Trump who knows what buttons to push...
12742031_943823415653250_7659328355517727466_n.jpg

Proverb For Paranoids: "If they get you asking the wrong questions they do not have to worry about answers"

Forum List

Back