America Firster Donald Trump: Elect Me And You'll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers

Trump is going to get himself killed by the Establishment
That's what we're afraid of. This is playing with fire! But he has the best protection money can buy. We just all need to pray for his well being.

Well if that is like his crack team of investigators in Hawaii......Trump is in danger.

But I am sure he is comforted by knowing that proud American racists are praying for him.

"Attkisson revealed that the families of 9/11 victims are angry because those pages reportedly contain the names of people who allegedly helped the Al Qaeda terrorists, but who have never been held accountable."

Steve, you're a dumb as dog doo but even you know that W hid bin Laden's family and then let Osama go.

Even you know that the Bush fortune came from the family's long time friendship with the bin Ladens.

Even YOU are not enough of a traitor to ignore those facts.

Right or wrong?
So why are you opposed to releasing the 28 classified pages exposing in detail who was behind it?

Donald Trump is getting celebrated for saying the same thing that ruined the Dixie Chicks
...the Dixie Chicks became the biggest scapegoats of the entire war mania season: Bonfires of their records were held across the country, DJs who played their music were fired, their songs fell off the charts and basically, they were ruined. They put out one more record that sold well, but the stress and the loss of reputation in country circles eventually led to their collapse.

The whole incident is worth recounting because here we are, almost 13 years later, and the lead in the Republican primary race, Donald Trump, is saying far more incendiary things about both George W. Bush and the Iraq War than Maines did, and not only is not hurting him in the polls, but may even be helping him.

Now the very same people, conservative voters, who would rain ruin upon you back then if you dared even hint at criticizing Bush, are now rushing to vote for a man who accuses Bush of lying, or at least distorting evidence, to get his ill-advised adventure war in Iraq. What’s changed?

Part of it is the passage of time, of course. But mostly it goes back to the tribalism that defines conservative politics. Donald Trump is one of theirs: A bully, a bigot, a misogynist, and a self-identified member of the conservative tribe.

This inconsistency doesn’t feel inconsistent to the right, however. The support for the war never had anything to do with a sincere belief that Hussein was a threat that had to be dealt with before weapons inspectors could do their job. A Republican wanted the war, liberals opposed it, and that’s all they needed to know.

“The issues themselves have only ever been important as a boundary marker, a way to delineate Us from Them,” Adam Lee at Daylight Atheism writes. The war’s salience as a boundary marker has declined and so conservative voters aren’t particularly worried about justifying it any longer.

Conservative war hypocrisy: Donald Trump is getting celebrated for saying the same thing that ruined the Dixie Chicks

Donald Trump is getting celebrated for saying the same thing that ruined the Dixie Chicks
...the Dixie Chicks became the biggest scapegoats of the entire war mania season: Bonfires of their records were held across the country, DJs who played their music were fired, their songs fell off the charts and basically, they were ruined. They put out one more record that sold well, but the stress and the loss of reputation in country circles eventually led to their collapse.

The whole incident is worth recounting because here we are, almost 13 years later, and the lead in the Republican primary race, Donald Trump, is saying far more incendiary things about both George W. Bush and the Iraq War than Maines did, and not only is not hurting him in the polls, but may even be helping him.

Now the very same people, conservative voters, who would rain ruin upon you back then if you dared even hint at criticizing Bush, are now rushing to vote for a man who accuses Bush of lying, or at least distorting evidence, to get his ill-advised adventure war in Iraq. What’s changed?

Part of it is the passage of time, of course. But mostly it goes back to the tribalism that defines conservative politics. Donald Trump is one of theirs: A bully, a bigot, a misogynist, and a self-identified member of the conservative tribe.

This inconsistency doesn’t feel inconsistent to the right, however. The support for the war never had anything to do with a sincere belief that Hussein was a threat that had to be dealt with before weapons inspectors could do their job. A Republican wanted the war, liberals opposed it, and that’s all they needed to know.

“The issues themselves have only ever been important as a boundary marker, a way to delineate Us from Them,” Adam Lee at Daylight Atheism writes. The war’s salience as a boundary marker has declined and so conservative voters aren’t particularly worried about justifying it any longer.

Conservative war hypocrisy: Donald Trump is getting celebrated for saying the same thing that ruined the Dixie Chicks

Different set of standards and no free speech for liberals or Dems.

It says so in the Repub Constitution.

"Attkisson revealed that the families of 9/11 victims are angry because those pages reportedly contain the names of people who allegedly helped the Al Qaeda terrorists, but who have never been held accountable."

Steve, you're a dumb as dog doo but even you know that W hid bin Laden's family and then let Osama go.

Even you know that the Bush fortune came from the family's long time friendship with the bin Ladens.

Right or wrong?
So why are you opposed to releasing the 28 classified pages exposing in detail who was behind it?

See - THIS is why I don't talk to human garbage as stupid as you.

You have all the reading comprehension and slime as a snail trail.

Tell you what asshole - Post EXACTLY where I wrote that.

EXACTLY.
:ahole-1:

Right or wrong?

EXACTLY.
Well, are you opposed to releasing the redacted classified 28 pages? Yes or No

Right or wrong?

EXACTLY.

IOW, human garbage, you lied.

Of course I'm in favor of it.

Its way past time the effing Repubs paid for what they did but don't ever expect war criminals Cheeny/shrub to face charges.

Now, slime bucket, get back under the trailer.

:anj_stfu:

Right or wrong?

EXACTLY.

Its way past time the effing Repubs paid for what they did but don't ever expect war criminals Cheeny/shrub to face charges.

I'm a God loving southern conservative Christian. I don't lie.

Right or wrong?

EXACTLY.

God hates racists.

Sux 2bu.

EXACTLY.

God hates racists.

Sux 2bu.
There is nothing wrong in being proud of your race and loving it.

EXACTLY.

God hates racists.

Sux 2bu.
But your race is not proud of you

God hates racists.

Sux 2bu.
But your race is not proud of you
^ that

Forum List

Back