'Hookers For Hillary' Announce Benefits They'll Be Offering To Clinton Supporters

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I bet Bill will enjoy and take advantage of this.

hookers-4-hillary_zpsd1xlpqhg.jpg

'Hookers for Hillary' Announce the 'Benefits' They'll Be Offering to Clinton Supporters

You come in your jeans over the kkk in favor of Drumpf who married his hooker.

Typical.

We need a pile of dog doo emoticon for when Steve posts cuz that's what he is.

"Im Huma Abbadeen, And I Will Be Working Here At The Bunny Ranch to help raise half a million dollars for Hillary" and I will do anything you want!

"I'm Bill Clinton and I approve this message"
"Im Bill Clinton And I Want The Three Hot Babes On The Right".
I think the 2 to the far left have more................

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:
why not just let Hillary do an ad, she can dress up in one of those leather/chains outfit and even offer her own "pleasure services" to help fund her campaign,,,hey, maybe even Anthony Weener would pay Hillary 15.00 hr.

why not just let Hillary do an ad, she can dress up in one of those leather/chains outfit and even offer her own "pleasure services" to help fund her campaign,,,hey, maybe even Anthony Weener would pay Hillary 15.00 hr.
The Weener man would hit her on her buttucks with a wet towel.............Oh no.............

:whip:

The Weener man would hit her on her buttucks with a wet towel.............Oh no.............

he may even bring a "Cloth" to wipe Hillary clean!!!

he may even bring a "Cloth" to wipe Hillary clean!!!
Oh.......they would wipe it clean in the bathroom..................ok got it................Servers to the bathroom over the load speaker................

Forum List

Back