Can We Expect "Hillary Sobbing Plants" In Her Future Rallies?,"Hillary, Please Raise My Taxes".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo::crybaby::( Why not? In times of desperation, dont all Liberals set up plants in their audience who are well rehearsed, in the front row, and are "Chosen At Random" by the "Desperate For Votes" liberal? What was the most recent one? a little latina girl sobbing in regards to her mom? was one of them an illegal alien? What will it be next time? Will Hillary place a plant in the front row? Maybe a man who decided to transform into a woman, and has been harassed every time he walks into a ladies room? Maybe Hillary will line up a plant who is being discriminated at job interviews because she has that "Involuntary Animal Sound" syndrome, you know, the ailment that causes human beings to bark,meow,cluck or chirp with no warning signs?:eek:

Didn't she do that fake crying in 2008? I wouldn't put it beneath her if Bernie keeps besting her

she has those bused-in, fake audiences just like Jeb! does.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Didn't she do that fake crying in 2008? I wouldn't put it beneath her if Bernie keeps besting her
actually, i would love to see Hillary point to Bruce Jenner (who is in the front row) and then watch Brucy put on his show. but what would he complain about to Hillary?

Forum List

Back