America caused it

I

Indofred

attachment.php

Then middle east terrorist attacks

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mmmmmm, perhaps America is the cause of global chaos.

Well we have to protect Israel at all costs. Then we have the Cheney's of the world who is now drilling in the Golan heights.

the pictures are blocked for me. Must mean something is wrong with them. No wonder some are complaining about malware coming from this site.

Terrorists are responsible for being terrorists. Only them.

Now, if I said the president wants to release terrorists into your back yard.

Or if I said Obama wants Iran to have a nuclear weapon.

Or if I said refugee children fleeing danger will contaminate your kids.

Or anything really, that's a lie to frighten the public into agreeing with you, then that also makes you a terrorist.

"Indofred, et al,

I'm a bit confused here.

Then middle east terrorist attacks

Mmmmmm, perhaps America is the cause of global chaos.
(QUESTION)

America is not now --- nor ever has been --- a suzerain in the Middle East, or specifically in Palestine (territory formerly under the Mandate). The situation in which the Arab Palestinian believes that America controls the foreign affairs of a vassal state (or for that matter --- any Middle East state believed subordinate to America while allowing the subservient State to exercise their nation internal autonomy) simply never materialized.

Now an argument can be made that the UK was the suzerain to the territory formerly under the mandate and east of the Jordan River (Trans-Jordan) form 1922 to 1946. But even that is questionable, given the Mandate for Palestine STILL applied to Trans-Jordan.

How does the Arab fit the US into this?

Most Respectfully,
R

Hmmm can't see the pics either...

Also, a bit confused...

Is it not ok to criticize America now? Just a question really...

One cannot stand up and say that America has done a lot of good in the world in recent years!

Use of the word suzerain cannot be more inaccurate... Particularly in relation to the US and ME...

Surely that can be reversed!

Also, a bit confused...

One cannot stand up and say that America has done a lot of good in the world in recent years!

Use of the word suzerain cannot be more inaccurate... Particularly in relation to the US and ME...

America donates more money to the world poor and gives aid more than any other country on earth so STFU.

Also, a bit confused...

You are more than just a bit confused, Subhumanity.

Referring to the repulsiveness inherent in Saying America CAUSED the terrorist attacks as mere criticism is downright retarded.

Also, a bit confused...

You are more than just a bit confused, Subhumanity.

Referring to the repulsiveness inherent in Saying America CAUSED the terrorist attacks as mere criticism is downright retarded.

So you seriously believe that had America not gone into Afghanistan and Iraq the terrorist attacks would still have happened?

Retarded? You are utterly delusional :cuckoo:

No country is immune from criticism if one believes they have acted wrongly!

I believe that America and the UK acted very wrongly in relation to Afghanistan and Iraq... An opinion that, in this free world, I am allowed to have!

An opinion that is not jaded by the mass media that you obviously follow...

America Hell NO!

Also, a bit confused...

America donates more money to the world poor and gives aid more than any other country on earth so STFU.

... and spends billions more on arms than aid... sells them to whoever has the money and then.... oh... wait... puffs its chest out when those countries start using the weapons America provided! :salute:

Humanity, et al,

First, let me say that we agree, the US "is not now --- nor ever has been --- a suzerain (a state having some control over another state that is internally autonomous) in the Middle East." And that becomes important when addressing the "cause" of terrorist and hostile armed struggle against the US and its interests in the Middle East. It would even be a stretch to suggest that America has even established an hegemony (political, economic, or military predominance or control) over any of the states in the Middle East.

The US does have some influence, that varies in effectiveness over time, with a number of Middle Eastern states. Right now, it could be argued that the US has its weakest impact politically on events and state actions in the Middle East then it has had in the last two decades. (But that is not necessarily a bad thing; particularly in the long run.)

Also, a bit confused...

(COMMENT)

It is absolutely essential that domestically, we discuss and assess the Foreign Policy and the Political Impact of American influence extended on overseas events which effect American interests. Having said that, it is not at all improper to criticize the US Administration, its foreign policy, or the direct results the US has had in unfolding world evens. In that regard, it is important to be accurate. And it is important to attend sound and valid judgment. Just as Middle Eastern countries have, for more than half a century, worked tirelessly to undermine US interests in the Middle East, it becomes becomes important the the reverse does not happen; that the entities like the Palestinians, exert and undue influence over American activities and which allies it opt to establish.

When Palestinian activities (state and non-state actors) attempt to persuade American policy or change American interests through the threat of violent acts intended to create fear, perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goals, then it is time we have to ask, --- who is exercising influence or control over who. When hostile Arab influences dictate who the US can support, who America can select as an ally, and who the US can assist in the furtherance of American interests, --- or face hostile consequences --- then we know what we must do.

When a senior officer of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) threatens the US with violence because it has dared to select Israel as an ally, we know what we must do. While the US is neither a suzerain or hegemony in the Middle East, it is imperative that we do not fall prey to Arab Palestinian threats and influences attempting to cast blame on the US as the cause of terrorism and hostile armed struggle and aggression.

Senior Hamas Official: The Resistance Is Entitled To Attack Israel's Embassies, Interests, And Officials Worldwide – And The Interests Of Its Allies,
Headed By The U.S. SOURCE: MEMRI

Most Respectfully,
R

Also, a bit confused...

... and spends billions more on arms than aid... sells them to whoever has the money and then.... oh... wait... puffs its chest out when those countries start using the weapons America provided! :salute:

So?

Also, a bit confused...

So?
yawn.gif

Also, a bit confused...

So?
View attachment 37766

:anj_stfu:

Also, a bit confused...

So?
View attachment 37766

:anj_stfu:

Oh dear, did I just say something terrible about America?

If you have to ask "so" then there's no point is there... Carry on watching Fox News and enjoy your very narrow view of the world!

Forum List

Back