America caused it

America donates more money to the world poor and gives aid more than any other country on earth so STFU.

... and spends billions more on arms than aid... sells them to whoever has the money and then.... oh... wait... puffs its chest out when those countries start using the weapons America provided! :salute:

So?
View attachment 37766

:anj_stfu:

Oh dear, did I just say something terrible about America?

If you have to ask "so" then there's no point is there... Carry on watching Fox News and enjoy your very narrow view of the world!

:boohoo:

Come on, man. Try to show some sensitivity, there.

Just think how much it must suck to be an unintelligent and uneducated prole living on the dole with no skills, no value, and with such an eroded sense of self-esteem that he is forever looking for a scapegoat to help assuage all those feelings of worthlessness?

He is acting out in the only manner he knows here.

Come on, man. Try to show some sensitivity, there.

Just think how much it must suck to be an unintelligent and uneducated prole living on the dole with no skills, no value, and with such an eroded sense of self-esteem that he is forever looking for a scapegoat to help assuage all those feelings of worthlessness?

He is acting out in the only manner he knows here.

Only you would know the answer to that one Dogshite :ahole-1:

... and spends billions more on arms than aid... sells them to whoever has the money and then.... oh... wait... puffs its chest out when those countries start using the weapons America provided! :salute:

So?
View attachment 37766

:anj_stfu:

If you have to ask "so" then there's no point is there... Carry on watching Fox News and enjoy your very narrow view of the world!

yawn.gif

View attachment 37798

:gives:

You obviously not...

But then... "America Fuck Yeah" :cuckoo:

View attachment 37798

:gives:

You obviously not...

But then... "America Fuck Yeah" :cuckoo:

:tank:

Ah yeah...

You don't get irony eh :clap:

attachment.php

Then middle east terrorist attacks

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mmmmmm, perhaps America is the cause of global chaos.

We are indeed. I think as the victors in World War 2, we assumed the role of dictator for the planet. Part of it is you're expected to assume that role winning a war, but we fell in love with ourselves too much. When co-victors as in the USSR tried asserting their role like we did, we naturally began to compete getting proxies all over securing territory not unlike a Go game. Many of the US proxy states had very bad people in charge but since they swore loyalty to us we didn't care. Over time, the things they did to their people, especially in central America and the middle east, created a lot of resentment for the US in effect installing the people who then suppressed their own people all in the name of pro-US anti-communist efforts.

Fast foward 70 years and the problems in central America and the middle east are the fruits of those policies.

Forum List

Back