America 'A Tinderbox Waiting To Blow Up'

The country has survived far worse than liberals, plus we are armed to the teeth liberals run and hide when the people bark at them they are gutless.

Keep calm and carry.....

At 20 trillion dollars in debt, the game is over and it is only a matter of time....

I did not do any research on the British broadcaster but he called the racist blacks who rioted "civil" and called the justified police actions inappropriate. So he sounds like a clueless douchebag who predictions are based on douchebaggery.

The only issue is organized racist blacks rioting if The Donald wins. And if he is alluding to that, that we should not vote for The Donald because of the tyranny of racist blacks and such taking to the streets, then he supports Hitler.

Matt Frei has issued a dire warning of the direction the United States is heading as it slides towards its presidential election in November.

That's kind of funny, that Brits don't understand our gun culture. We don't use guns to get our political way.

1860-1865.

I agree with the tinderbox tag.
The southern states needed to get cleaned up anyways. I guess now's as good a time as any.

Matt Frei has issued a dire warning of the direction the United States is heading as it slides towards its presidential election in November.

That's kind of funny, that Brits don't understand our gun culture. We don't use guns to get our political way.

1860-1865.

The southern states needed to get cleaned up anyways. I guess now's as good a time as any.

So. Another warmongering Democrat. Are there never surprises here?

1860-1865.

If you start it again, we'll finish it again. :dunno:

1860-1865.

The stupidity of the comment is rather appalling!

The South now...isn't the South then. You've had a reverse migration from the north to the south for the past thirty years.

1860-1865.

The South now...isn't the South then. You've had a reverse migration from the north to the south for the past thirty years.
The south now is as dumb, poor, and uneducated as ever. Only now they don't even have slaves to prop up their economy.

The country has survived far worse than liberals, plus we are armed to the teeth liberals run and hide when the people bark at them they are gutless.

Oh look, here comes one of the flame throwers now.

“It is a bitterly divided country.
“You add into this tribal, vicious division 345 million handguns in private hands, and some alarming examples of civic strife on the streets of America.
“Whatever you want to call it, it’s a tinderbox. It’s waiting to blow up.”

Ya really have to ponder whether Osama won after all or not; as a society we have become just as frenetic, rabidly frothy mouthed, hateful, dogmatic, enotionally unstable and tribalist as the middle east itself.

1860-1865.

I think you may have already started it.

And stop hallucinating. Last time you lost.

People tend to get pissed off when their freedoms are infringed, which is what the left does. 95% of the left's policies are infringements and control freak crap.

1860-1865.

As a southerner I certainly agree that's the case for some southerners, but the pathology persists, and yes, has metastasized to other parts of the country.

The special nutbags think liberals are unarmed.

People tend to get pissed off when their freedoms are infringed, which is what the left does. 95% of the left's policies are infringements and control freak crap.

The only thing impinging on your "freedom" is your state of mind and world view. Why don't you stop your whining and do something for yourself instead of expecting the govt to do it for you.

Forum List

Back