America 'A Tinderbox Waiting To Blow Up'

The country has survived far worse than liberals, plus we are armed to the teeth liberals run and hide when the people bark at them they are gutless.

The special nutbags think liberals are unarmed.

The usual Dem nutbags think Americans will care either way.

Who's whining about guns endlessly?

Not the ones who have made Obama "Salesman of the Year" several years in a row. :laugh2:

Matt Frei has issued a dire warning of the direction the United States is heading as it slides towards its presidential election in November.

That's kind of funny, that Brits don't understand our gun culture. We don't use guns to get our political way.

1860-1865.

I agree with the tinderbox tag.
The southern states needed to get cleaned up anyways. I guess now's as good a time as any.

So. Another warmongering Democrat. Are there never surprises here?

Nope, you're bitching about dems again. No topic, no subject, just spew.

g
The country has survived far worse than liberals, plus we are armed to the teeth liberals run and hide when the people bark at them they are gutless.

Not the ones who have made Obama "Salesman of the Year" several years in a row. :laugh2:

I got all my guns despite hearing the same old tired shit for half a century bub. Peddle the paranoia amongst yourselves where it sells itself.

The problem with our liberal brothers is that only a very few have ever had to work for a living. Those very few that have been successful depend on cheap labor to feather their nest. Expect a flood of immigrants, universal amnesty, and voting rights. Not a promising future for those of color and marginal skill sets.

I imagine once Hillary has assumed office any hope of private sector job growth will be reduced to low hourly rate service industry and part time jobs.

Promised increased infrastructure spending will be sporadic, ruled by cronyism, and payoffs for her supporters.

As for the national debt, she as do most of her fellow travelers firmly believe they can tax their way to prosperity, the only problem is that it will further devalue the dollar and increase national debt.

As for wall street and her masters expect the upper 2% to accumulate unprecedented wealth and the middle class to contract further.

Social Security will become insolvent and she will do as her masters demand, fail to remove the earned income cap, increase the retirement age, and employ means testing based on total assets. Expect elderly to be forced to sell their homes, pay taxes on their gain, and attempt to secure affordable housing in order to retain their monthly dispensation.

Universal Health Care will be the new mantra for what ails Obama care resulting in reconfiguration, privatization, and exodus of Doctors from public access as we currently have to private sector. Government will control and authorize medical procedures within the public sector, only those financially capable will be positioned to purchase private coverage and utilize the services of private hospitals and clinics.

Expect terrorism to increase within our boarders and throughout the world. American support for our allies will wither on the vine for the sake of appeasement.

America will survive, just not in the image one would like to live in.

It's more like a cat-box that no one has cleaned for a week. "it's not my turn, I cleaned it last week". Meanwhile the dog is dragging his butt on the carpet.

Why do we have pets again?

Trump's followers talk big, but they're toothless. There will be no revolution, being it would require work and sacrifice out of them. They'll just sit and watch FOX and read their conspiracy blogs, and then maybe post to message boards. Same old same old.

Now, there will be a few individual Trump cucks losing it. Just no organized movement.

People tend to get pissed off when their freedoms are infringed, which is what the left does. 95% of the left's policies are infringements and control freak crap.

The only thing impinging on your "freedom" is your state of mind and world view. Why don't you stop your whining and do something for yourself instead of expecting the govt to do it for you.

I''m the 2% fool I'm set for life. :laugh: My only challenge is slapping away liberals hands when they try to reach in my wallet and take my money. Hands off moochers! SLAP!

g

I got all my guns despite hearing the same old tired shit for half a century bub. Peddle the paranoia amongst yourselves where it sells itself.

Right, and the unconstitutional gun control laws just signed by that asshole governor in California? Hello earth to Fenton wake up.

Matt Frei has issued a dire warning of the direction the United States is heading as it slides towards its presidential election in November.

"with it's tribal division, and 345Mill handguns" He could be right. But it would be accidental. Because he doesn't understand tribal or the amount of firepower in citizen's hands.

Also has the timing wrong. Bomb won't go off before the elections. That just lights the fuse if ClinTrump is elected. It'll be another year after that before we've hit bottom of the leadership crisis.

Direction of politics will be still be a downward death spiral probably for the rest of our lives if the citizens leave things in the greedy hands of the Dem/Rep parties.

g

Got enough Greenie Stick-Um caps stocked up?

1860-1865.

I agree with the tinderbox tag.
The southern states needed to get cleaned up anyways. I guess now's as good a time as any.

If you start it again, we'll finish it again. :dunno:

The stupidity of the comment is rather appalling!

The South now...isn't the South then. You've had a reverse migration from the north to the south for the past thirty years.
The south now is as dumb, poor, and uneducated as ever. Only now they don't even have slaves to prop up their economy.

The South is not dumb, poor or uneducated! Here's a clue...just because someone has an ACCENT doesn't mean that they are dumber than you are! Duh?

The South now...isn't the South then. You've had a reverse migration from the north to the south for the past thirty years.
The south now is as dumb, poor, and uneducated as ever. Only now they don't even have slaves to prop up their economy.

The South is not dumb, poor or uneducated! Here's a clue...just because someone has an ACCENT doesn't mean that they are dumber than you are! Duh?
The accent is a symptom of the South's current state of being poorer, dumber, and less educated than the north and the west.

That's not to say there aren't decent people in the south, just that they are less susceptible to being decent.

The accent is a symptom of the South's current state of being poorer, dumber, and less educated than the north and the west.

Oh, yer such a kidder. Travel much around the Dakotas? Now THERE's an accent. They fairly beat their vowels into submission.

g

Right, and the unconstitutional gun control laws just signed by that asshole governor in California? Hello earth to Fenton wake up.

I don't live in CA and I believe in state's rights, don't you?

Forum List

Back