America: A House Divided

I spent 2 hours watching Fox News, and another 2 hours watching MSNBC last weekend. It was like listening to 2 completely different and hostile counties. Each side sought to drive up their ratings by trashing the other side, while turning a blind eye to their own faults. If this attitude is allowed to grow and fester, America may not be here much longer. I know it's fun to trash the other side, but Conservatives and Liberals are going to have to wake up to the fact that one side is not going to push the other off the planet. Compromise and respect for each other are not signs of weakness, they are signs of intelligence. Maybe it's time to insist our lawmakers and our media outlets learn this lesson...before it's too late.

P.S. A very wise man once said: "A house divided against itself cannot stand"
May seem that way at first blush, but they all push the same perceptual reality. 6 major multinational corporations preside over 90% of what americans see, hear, and read post Clinton’s deregulation of the FCC. The power structure understands full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy, the masses must be kept quibbling amongst themselves. Note the overwhelming unity anytime the system wants to push an unfounded war. Turn away from your television, it is a corporate state tool.

I spent 2 hours watching Fox News, and another 2 hours watching MSNBC last weekend. It was like listening to 2 completely different and hostile counties. Each side sought to drive up their ratings by trashing the other side, while turning a blind eye to their own faults. If this attitude is allowed to grow and fester, America may not be here much longer. I know it's fun to trash the other side, but Conservatives and Liberals are going to have to wake up to the fact that one side is not going to push the other off the planet. Compromise and respect for each other are not signs of weakness, they are signs of intelligence. Maybe it's time to insist our lawmakers and our media outlets learn this lesson...before it's too late.

There is no money in unity. There is more power in division. Busy work for the masses. Even NPR is nothing more than propaganda.

I think there are too many people placing too much trust in those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry and divided.
Indeed. The Democrats should immediately cease such robotic behavior.
Yes, that's half the story, anyway.
We are divided because the ruling elite want us divided and they control much of the government and media. The wealthy like those in Hollywood and Wall Street, are part of the ruling elite. Keeping Americans divided allows them to take power and wealth. They buy the politicians with their enormous wealth. Both parties work in tandem to enrich and empower themselves.

the problem with outlets like fox or msnbc

is although there viewership is in the hundreds of thousands per night

they get paid as if they have 70 million viewers

both as well as cnn are empires of shit

they will continue to act accordingly as long as they dont have to give a damn

al cart cable is becoming popular once that takes a hold

fox cnn and msnbc will disappear because they will go broke quickly

There is no money in unity. There is more power in division. Busy work for the masses.
And, bingo.

When do we figure this out en masse?
I suspect Americans will never figure it out. We are too far gone to the dark side of progressivism and statism.

For example....
1. When you have a huge percentage of Americans who think Obama was a great president, we have no f-ing chance.
2. When Trump fires a few meaningless missiles into a sovereign nation and suddenly his poll numbers shoot up, we have no f-ing chance.

Last edited:
If people keep arguing amongst themselves while waving their flags, the big money has them right where they want them.

There is no money in unity. There is more power in division. Busy work for the masses. Even NPR is nothing more than propaganda.
"Even NPR"?

NPR is the original source of American propaganda.

If people keep arguing amongst themselves while waving their flags, the big money has them right where they want them.
You seem to forget about all the scum paid to fan the flames.

In my opinion opposing opinions have always existed in the country. Now information is available on a smart phone so hardly a thing goes by that we don't know about and if we don't we bitch about not knowing as if everything is our business. I also think that as people work less they have more time to bitch and complain.

My observation is that since Obama left the racial aspect of the division has actually gone down. It seemed like every week the administration was saying or doing something to foster the divide.

But on the other side of the coin the left wing has become more violent. More militant. More deranged. Things they used to say they were against.

I don't know how we will ever come together. When one side thinks that illegal immigration is a right and the other side points out it is against the law. Or how can we come together when the SCOTUS imposes laws, unpopular laws on the people.

I think that the condition we find the country is the condition we will stay until a greater enemy arises. Could that be the objective of the New World Order and the conflicts we are seeing with Russia and China? Is that the way they are going to bring together the world, through war?
Just like with the Nazi's of Germany, when the Evil rises up and shows it ugly face, those on the good side, must rise up and put evil down. Not in jail but down in the ground. Liberalism is like a cancer, and during the past 8 years was spreading all over the world, with Evil killing 100,000s of people. Today, the good is starting to bring sanity back to the world.

I think there are too many people placing too much trust in those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry and divided.
We are divided because the ruling elite want us divided and they control much of the government and media. The wealthy like those in Hollywood and Wall Street, are part of the ruling elite. Keeping Americans divided allows them to take power and wealth. They buy the politicians with their enormous wealth. Both parties work in tandem to enrich and empower themselves.

Democrats hide it better and throw lifesavers. With Republicans its on full display and do not give a rip about life savers.

In my opinion opposing opinions have always existed in the country. Now information is available on a smart phone so hardly a thing goes by that we don't know about and if we don't we bitch about not knowing as if everything is our business. I also think that as people work less they have more time to bitch and complain.

My observation is that since Obama left the racial aspect of the division has actually gone down. It seemed like every week the administration was saying or doing something to foster the divide.

But on the other side of the coin the left wing has become more violent. More militant. More deranged. Things they used to say they were against.

I don't know how we will ever come together. When one side thinks that illegal immigration is a right and the other side points out it is against the law. Or how can we come together when the SCOTUS imposes laws, unpopular laws on the people.

I think that the condition we find the country is the condition we will stay until a greater enemy arises. Could that be the objective of the New World Order and the conflicts we are seeing with Russia and China? Is that the way they are going to bring together the world, through war?
Just like with the Nazi's of Germany, when the Evil rises up and shows it ugly face, those on the good side, must rise up and put evil down. Not in jail but down in the ground. Liberalism is like a cancer, and during the past 8 years was spreading all over the world, with Evil killing 100,000s of people. Today, the good is starting to bring sanity back to the world.

Who is evil and who is good?

Who is evil and who is good?
There are two books in play right now, which one do you support?

Bible, Jesus Christ and God...BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 150 versions and 50 languages.
Rules for Radicals - Lucifer.... Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
If you don't know who is good and who is evil, then you must be a liberal.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Democrats hide it better and throw lifesavers. With Republicans its on full display and do not give a rip about life savers.
See? Now this post is a good example. The poster thinks Ds are different from Rs. Duped again.

See? Now this post is a good example. The poster thinks Ds are different from Rs. Duped again.

They sure are, the GOP can careless about the less fortunate and mainly run by white CINO people. The Freedom Caucus does not even pretend to care , but even the Ryans of the GOP are disgusting.

Like I said Dems hide it better and give life savers which the GOP wants to take away.

We have a huge Class Divide and growing every year.

They sure are, the GOP can careless about the less fortunate and mainly run by white CINO people. The Freedom Caucus does not even pretend to care , but even the Ryans of the GOP are disgusting.

Like I said Dems hide it better and give life savers which the GOP wants to take away.

We have a huge Class Divide and growing every year.
Yeha, sure they are, stupid twit, here the Republicans believe that when you bring jobs to people then people can earn a living, taking personal pride in what they do, while supporting their families.
Liberals believe that people are too stupid, too black, or female, too victimized to do a job, so Uncle Sugar is there to take care of them as long as they don't leave the plantation, or else be called Oreos, Uncle Toms, or other race baiting names. Yeah, you liberals sure are wanting to take care of the poor, because Obama put even more in poverty. When everyone is poor and miserable, then everyone is equal, that is called FAIRNESS.

Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record
Fifty years after President Johnson started a $20 trillion taxpayer-funded war on poverty, the overall percentage of impoverished people in the U.S. has declined only slightly and the poor have lost ground under President Obama.

The division has been designed and implemented by the powers that be. It will only get worse.

I have no respect for the Left and no interest in compromise with them.

"We" are not a house divided, but two separate camps altogether: Americans who value the laws and traditions of the nation as created by the Founders, and those who wish to destroy those laws and traditions and replace them with something foreign, repressive and utterly unsavory.

To the Left compromise means capitulation.

Here's the problem... there is only ONE truth. There can't be two alternative truths. The truth can be varnished, embellished, spun or ignored but the truth is still the truth. There is no such thing as a compromise on truth... it's either the truth or not the truth. Now it's certainly considered noble and admirable to play moderator and call for civility and compromise when there is two sides but there isn't two sides to the truth.

When it comes to the truth, compromise is idiotic. Why would anyone compromise on what is true? That kinda defeats the purpose of truth and renders it untruthful. So, sometimes, as ugly as it may seem, one "side" has to win and the other "side" has to lose for truth to prevail.

Forum List

Back