Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

Even though you had nothing to say other than to falsely accuse me of lying, you said it anyway.

....but if you are hesitant to admit you were lying......this might persuade you to come clean:

Grosskreutz: Rittenhouse Didn't Shoot Me Until I Pointed ...

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com › grosskreutz-rittenhouse-didnt-shoot-me-until-i-pointed-my-gun-at-him

"Rittenhouse Didn't Shoot Me Until I Pointed My Gun At Him"

1637695270204.png

Wouldn't matter.
What if the "intruder" is a 13 year old who simply was using bad judgement?
You can NOT legally kill intruders who are not a lethal threat.
um yeah you can…”castle doctrine”

that however didn’t apply in that case since the bitch went into the wrong apartment. She’s a murderer

that however didn’t apply in that case since the bitch went into the wrong apartment. She’s a murderer
Yeah, but he was black, aren't they all guilty?

Only a few states have the "castle doctrine."

My home state of California is a "victims right" state. Here you have the right to be a victim, and that is your ONLY right. If a rapist is raping your daughter in front of you, you have the right to offer him a condom, but are prohibited from interfering.

Only a few states have the "castle doctrine."

My home state of California is a "victims right" state. Here you have the right to be a victim, and that is your ONLY right. If a rapist is raping your daughter in front of you, you have the right to offer him a condom, but are prohibited from interfering.
no Cali has the Castle Doctrine. You have no duty to retreat before using deadly force if someone breaks into your home

It's their brand.

They are the party of criminals, felons, rioters and arsonists.
The problem for the Democrat Party is that, once they authorized all the yearlong riots, arsons, anarcho-terrorism......they had a tiger by the tail: they never thought into the future, as to how they'd stop them.
The problem for Democrat voters is how stupid they are.

Wait....here come some Democrats now:

"NY BLM Protesters chant “Every city every town, burn the precinct to the ground”​

"Crowd chants "the only solution is Communist revolution"

Welcome to Democrat America:

1638024153139.png

Maybe she WAS in love with him. Too bad he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. He probably thought white women weren't as crazy as black women.

Too bad he found out the hard way white guys have to deal with crazy too. :71:

Actually if you had read the article in the OP you would know that she was sexting her boyfriend just before she went into the apartment.

They made arrangements to meet later that night.

So no, she wasn't in love with him.

Actually if you had read the article in the OP you would know that she was sexting her boyfriend just before she went into the apartment.

They made arrangements to meet later that night.

So no, she wasn't in love with him.
Why do you believe everything you read in "the media"?

Why do you believe everything you read in "the media"?

Agreed.

Yeah, I still think that relationship might have been winding down, and the other one might have been starting, and then something went sideways, which she didn't plan for.

Dana is a propagandist, and also believes the other propagandist always tell the truth, as well as the government. It's all bullshit, meant to divide and decieve.

It gets especially bad once lawyers, teachers, bureaucrats and politicians are involved.

My only question? Is how we can have a member SO DUMB, as to believe that some bitch, that enters an innocent guys apartment, and slays him, has anything to do with a self-defense trial. . . and then resurrects a necro-threard TWO YEARS OLD. . . ?!

Meanwhile white boy Rittenhouse gets to murder and walk.

As if the two have ANYTHING in common at all, this is the ultimate in idiocy. Or proof of this member's brain-damage.

If members wanted any proof of which forum member is the most idiotic, well, I think we have it. Time to call in Unkotare to slap this idiot around some. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back