Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

Meanwhile white boy Rittenhouse gets to murder and walk.

Murder???

Grosskreutz: Rittenhouse Didn't Shoot Me Until I Pointed ...

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com › grosskreutz-rittenhouse-didnt-shoot-me-until-i-pointed-my-gun-at-him

"Rittenhouse Didn't Shoot Me Until I Pointed My Gun At Him"

1637695270204.png

Rittenhouse shot and killed two unarmed citizens who were trying to disarm the kid who was pointing his weapon at them. When a guy with a gun kills someone who is unarmed, it's murder.

Reading the "self-defense law" for the state, this law is intended to let you kill simply if you feel "threatened". And the burden is on the state to prove it wasn't self-defense, which is ridiculous.

I would also point out the number of women, many of whom are white, who are in jail for murdering their abusers in self-defense:

It seems the courts only apply this doctrine of fearing for your life as a justification for murder, when white males kill.

Rittenhouse shot and killed two unarmed citizens who were trying to disarm the kid who was pointing his weapon at them. When a guy with a gun kills someone who is unarmed, it's murder.

Reading the "self-defense law" for the state, this law is intended to let you kill simply if you feel "threatened". And the burden is on the state to prove it wasn't self-defense, which is ridiculous.

I would also point out the number of women, many of whom are white, who are in jail for murdering their abusers in self-defense:

It seems the courts only apply this doctrine of fearing for your life as a justification for murder, when white males kill.

"... unarmed citizens...."

One of your diaphanous lies.....

I don't believe I even have to say a thing.

She INTENDED to kill an INTRUDER. We call that self defense

WRONG!
She intended to kill a person sitting in a chair, watching TV and eating a bowl of ice cream, who obviously was not threat.
That is NOT self defense.
What if she had not gotten the floors mixed up, she had gone to her own apartment, and found a strange plumber watching TV as he waited for his plumbing glue joints to dry, so he could test them.
You do NOT have the authority to murder intruders.
What if it had been Guyger who had been shot and killed by the resident?
Just because someone does not belong somewhere, does not give anyone the right to kill them.
There has to be more of a threat than that.

This is what evil stupid sounds like when it lies. ^^

He was charged and found not guilty because the evidence proved him innocent. He should never had been charged since it was clearly self defense. He provoked no one, even the prosecution’s witnesses confirmed this. The prosecution got caught lying, they broke the judge’s rules, and told a witness to change their statement. Yet you still want to believe the MSM narrative instead of watching the trial and seeing the truth for yourself. A half Democrat jury of women and even a black guy found him not guilty.

"....sleeping with him and found out the previous day that he was having an affair on her?"
---------------------
Well, from one of the links provided there was the reportage that she may have, indeed, been having an affair.

But it was with her married police partner. There WAS the detail of sexually suggestive text messaging between the two of them shortly before she shot her neighbor.....and, it seems an agreement to meet with her partner later that night, which sorta kinda diminishes the 'she-was-so-exhausted-after-a-double-shift' suggestion.

-------------------------------------------

Too bad he couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

Mr.Beale is referencing the dead victim with that statement about a penis.

Yeah, it seems weird to me too. That the victim's penis is the focus of poor Mr.Beale's avatar.

We likely should move on from that bit of unusual attention by the good poster Beale.

Man, the death of a child molester hits WAY too close to home for you,

You know, if you just don't try to murder armed people, you'll probably be okay, you fucking Nazi pig.

I mean, you shouldn't try to murder anyone, but that's probably too much to ask from a Nazi pile of shit like you.

Nope.

Ya lying Nazi scum you.

A convicted Child Molester, and a convicted Rapist attacked and tried to murder a 17 year old - you clapped because - OH YEAH.

But the 17 year old saved his own life by shooting the child molester that you so admire and that dreamy rapist.

Nah, you're just a fucking liar. A Nazi who wanted to lynch Der Juden for the color of his skin.

We ALL know that is the motivation of every last one of you fucks, you wanted to lynch him because he's white and you're a fucking racist.

Man, the death of a child molester hits WAY too close to home for you,

You know, if you just don't try to murder armed people, you'll probably be okay, you fucking Nazi pig.

I mean, you shouldn't try to murder anyone, but that's probably too much to ask from a Nazi pile of shit like you.
I change my mind after reading this

Rosenbaum lunged at Rittenhouse and grabbed his gun. Rittenhouse said he shot Rosenbaum to stop him.

Video evidence also showed that Rittenhouse shot Huber only after Huber started hitting him in the head — and tried to take his gun.

Grosskreutz, who was armed, also put his hand on Rittenhouse’s gun before he was shot.

The only thing I do not know is motive. However, under the law motive is not an essential element of proving the crime of murder. She may have gone to his apartment to tell him to keep things quite so she would not be disturbed. Guyger had just gotten off a 15-hour shift and needed to get to sleep. In the past, she had made a complaint against Jean for making noise and disturbing her sleep (this information is somewhere in the links provided below). He may have said something that in her very exhausted state put her over the edge. The fact that Guyger had filed noise complaints against Jean before is contained somewhere in the following link:

Grand jury hears evidence in Dallas police officer shooting of black neighbor
Quite? What are you a professor of ignorance?

I change my mind after reading this

Rosenbaum lunged at Rittenhouse and grabbed his gun. Rittenhouse said he shot Rosenbaum to stop him.

Video evidence also showed that Rittenhouse shot Huber only after Huber started hitting him in the head — and tried to take his gun.

Grosskreutz, who was armed, also put his hand on Rittenhouse’s gun before he was shot.

Grosskreutz pointed his illegally carried glock 17 at Rittenhouse's head a split second before he was shot - he testified to this in court.

Not all democrats are child molesters.

But they sure do melt down when a child molester get toasted while trying to assault an underage boy. It hits close to home to democrats.

It's their brand.

They are the party of criminals, felons, rioters and arsonists.
The problem for the Democrat Party is that, once they authorized all the yearlong riots, arsons, anarcho-terrorism......they had a tiger by the tail: they never thought into the future, as to how they'd stop them.
The problem for Democrat voters is how stupid they are.

Wait....here come some Democrats now:

"NY BLM Protesters chant “Every city every town, burn the precinct to the ground”​

"Crowd chants "the only solution is Communist revolution"

I wonder why grosscrotch hasn't been charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon and assault with a deadly weapon?

Forum List

Back