Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

Did they ever present a motive?....I didn't really follow this trial...

Ex-Cop Found Guilty of Murder After Shooting unarmed Botham Jean in His Own Apartment
The former Dallas cop who fatally shot an unarmed black man in his own apartment has been convicted of murder.

The jury in Amber Guyger's trial delivered their verdict Tuesday morning after beginning their deliberations Monday. Cheers erupted in the hallways of the courthouse as the verdict was announced.

The jury will reconvene to decide her punishment. She could face life in prison.

Guyger had fatally shot Botham Jean on Sept. 6, 2018 after coming home from work and walking into his apartment that she said she mistook for her own.

Her lawyers argued that she simply made a mistake when she arrived at her apartment building after a 13-hour shift. They said a tired Guyger thought she was walking into her own apartment and mistook Jean for an intruder in her home. Therefore, they said, she shot him in self-defense.

Guyger wept on the witness stand as she testified at her trial, saying she feels like "a piece of crap" and repeating “I’m sorry."Ex-Cop Found Guilty of Murder After Shooting Botham Jean in His Own Apartment

:clap: Guess some people are not giving COPS a pass these days. As COPS are killing Black for mostly Trophy points.

Last edited:
Did they ever present a motive?....I didn't really follow this trial...

The only thing I do not know is motive. However, under the law motive is not an essential element of proving the crime of murder. She may have gone to his apartment to tell him to keep things quite so she would not be disturbed. Guyger had just gotten off a 15-hour shift and needed to get to sleep. In the past, she had made a complaint against Jean for making noise and disturbing her sleep (this information is somewhere in the links provided below). He may have said something that in her very exhausted state put her over the edge. The fact that Guyger had filed noise complaints against Jean before is contained somewhere in the following link:

Grand jury hears evidence in Dallas police officer shooting of black neighbor

Last edited:
If she was black she’d be out on probation in a few years. Then again if she was black she never would had been charged.

The former Dallas cop who fatally shot an unarmed black man in his own apartment has been convicted of murder.

The jury in Amber Guyger's trial delivered their verdict Tuesday morning after beginning their deliberations Monday. Cheers erupted in the hallways of the courthouse as the verdict was announced.

The jury will reconvene to decide her punishment. She could face life in prison.

Guyger had fatally shot Botham Jean on Sept. 6, 2018 after coming home from work and walking into his apartment that she said she mistook for her own.

Her lawyers argued that she simply made a mistake when she arrived at her apartment building after a 13-hour shift. They said a tired Guyger thought she was walking into her own apartment and mistook Jean for an intruder in her home. Therefore, they said, she shot him in self-defense.

Guyger wept on the witness stand as she testified at her trial, saying she feels like "a piece of crap" and repeating “I’m sorry."Ex-Cop Found Guilty of Murder After Shooting Botham Jean in His Own Apartment

:clap: Guess some people are not giving COPS a pass these days. As COPS are killing Black for mostly Trophy points.
They should have given her a raise and a promotion. But you stains wait, the black pig judge was biased and an appeal will follow.

If she was black she’d be out on probation in a few years. Then again if she was black she never would had been charged.

Black people do get special treatment. That's why there's so few of them in the prison system.

I wonder if she was sleeping with him and found out the previous day that he was having an affair on her?

:dunno:

They look like they could have been an item if they were both single. . . .

iu

180921-botham-jean-al-1456_13c6a3b6a493b018689eafa00924fa91.fit-360w.jpg

I wonder if she was sleeping with him and found out the previous day that he was having an affair on her?

iu

Maybe they would have fallen in love. Too bad she murdered him.

iu

Maybe she WAS in love with him. Too bad he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. He probably thought white women weren't as crazy as black women.

Too bad he found out the hard way white guys have to deal with crazy too. :71:

iu

Maybe she WAS in love with him. Too bad he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. He probably thought white women weren't as crazy as black women.

Too bad he found out the hard way white guys have to deal with crazy too. :71:
Your mirth that the guy was murdered won't overturn the verdict

Forum List

Back