Ambassador John Bolton... Please report to the White House ASAP...

I'm ok with Bolton replacing McMaster.....my one problem with Bolton is that PEOPLE DO NOT WANT WAR!

NO WAR! .........Not with NKorea ...not With Iran ....Not with Russia......... Not with anybody !

I'm ok with Bolton if he is against war. Period.

I'm ok with Bolton replacing McMaster.....my one problem with Bolton is that PEOPLE DO NOT WANT WAR!

NO WAR! .........Not with NKorea ...not With Iran ....Not with Russia......... Not with anybody !

I'm ok with Bolton if he is agianst war. Period.

Bolton isn't one who will allow North Korea longer than six months before he sent the troops in. He's convinced, as are many, that North Korea is not going to stop. How can any peaceful solution by reached when there is no way the North Koreans will allow UN investigators into N Korea?

Oh. he against war.

Oh. he against war.

I do hope so Hossfly.

I'm ok with Bolton if he is agianst war. Period.

Bolton isn't one who will allow North Korea longer than six months before he sent the troops in. He's convinced, as are many, that North Korea is not going to stop. How can any peaceful solution by reached when there is no way the North Koreans will allow UN investigators into N Korea?

Bolton should know people don't want war with Iran....or NK or anybody really.

I f he does and works for Peace then yes.

If he has a hidden agenda of war with Iran then NO.

Only if you like 5 trillion dollar wars that last decades on end. Of course you do and that is why you want men to be blood thirsty monsters as that is all you think of males to begin with. As tools to kill other nations with.

You don't know Bolton.

Nobody wants war but every military adventure that happened during the bloody 20th century happened during a weak democrat administration. Bolton has balls. Carry a big stick instead of a pansy.

I have heard Bolton often talk about a major distrust of N Korea, I would lean that he is supportive of "any means necessary" approach to N Korea. The world simply can't have a Hermit Kingdom armed with a nuke that can hold America hostage, they simply cannot have it

Peace on Earth.

That's all we want.

No more wars, no more military industrial complex, Deep State, Shadow Government criminals thugs dominating politics from the shadows anymore.

We should begin an immediate troop evacuation in S.Korea.....let that set the table for dialog with Rocketman. He'd know something was imminent and probably race to the bargaining table. It would also put the S.Koreans on notice they're on their own so make those negotiations count....and start buying American goods for a change. The leftist trash here better understand, without Trump, NK will have bad news missiles capable of hitting their beloved left-coast by the end of this year....Seattle? BOOM. Portland? BOOM San Fagcisco? BOOM. Los Angeles? BOOM. Kinda turn your polluted, drug-infested, culture of death Nirvana into a real world example of global warming.

atomic+bomb.jpg

Last edited:

He's a neocon war hawk.

May be he has come to his senses,

I hope it is so

No one wants war, but what are you going to do if Kim Jon Il nukes someone?

I have heard Bolton often talk about a major distrust of N Korea, I would lean that he is supportive of "any means necessary" approach to N Korea. The world simply can't have a Hermit Kingdom armed with a nuke that can hold America hostage, they simply cannot have it
They will not stop NK from getting deliverable nukes. That's a given. The West simply doesn't have the spin to stop him.

Lol in the midst of chaos the White House decides it’s time to go full retard. Time to follow in Dubya’s footsteps. Bolton; an evil prick who masturbates to dead American soldiers. Perfect for the Trump administration.
You're such a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back