John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster

I really don't get why so many Trump supporters can't understand such a simple concept... worry about the person that is in power NOW, Presidents from years ago have no control, and can't hurt the current state of the nation.

It's not about past presidents, it's learning from our historical mistakes. Clinton played nice with Al Qaeda and the result was the September 11 attacks. Pacifist policies results in dead Americans. No thanks.

Good rewrite of history there....

Clinton called Bin Laden and Al Queda as a major threat in a letter to Bush as he left office.

When 911 happened Al Queda were almost finished, thanks to Bush, Bolton and others they actually drastically increased Al Queda size and power....

Clinton had opportunities to kill Bin Laden and passed. This is common knowledge. Where have you been?

You left out the fact that Bush failed,too!

Then to top it off,Obama actually did it!:5_1_12024:

Unfortunately, the FBI was tipped off about the pending attack and failed to take action.

What was Bush's personal failure in the matter? Dud he ignore chances to kill OBL as Bill did?

Bush simply forgot about Bin Laden. He was busy kissing saudi’s And holding hands tip toeing through the blue bells with them.

You think he was going to kill their cousin?

I really don't get why so many Trump supporters can't understand such a simple concept... worry about the person that is in power NOW, Presidents from years ago have no control, and can't hurt the current state of the nation.

It's not about past presidents, it's learning from our historical mistakes. Clinton played nice with Al Qaeda and the result was the September 11 attacks. Pacifist policies results in dead Americans. No thanks.

Clinton called Bin Laden and Al Queda as a major threat in a letter to Bush as he left office.

When 911 happened Al Queda were almost finished, thanks to Bush, Bolton and others they actually drastically increased Al Queda size and power....

Clinton had opportunities to kill Bin Laden and passed. This is common knowledge. Where have you been?

9/11 had not happened when Clinton was in office! Have you forgotten?

I see honest discussion isn't going to happen with you.

I agree. Anyone who ignores facts is impossible to have an honest
Discussion. Have fun with your imagination.

I agree. Anyone who ignores facts is impossible to have an honest
Discussion. Have fun with your imagination.

You're a liar and are going on ignore. Enjoy your delusions.

oh boy oh boy, the republican war mongering neocons out there are going to be happy!
Yes and watch as the Ds all line up with them to push for war.
wanna bet? :p
Do you even know anything about the history of the D party? Your girl Cankles voted for the Iraq War...so did John Fing Kerry...so did nearly ALL Ds in Congress.

When Trump sent missiles into Syria, nearly all Ds supported it along with nearly all in the liberal MSM.

Your Messiah intervened in multiple nation's affairs and expanded the wars in Afghanland and Syria, with the FULL support of the D party.

If only you weren't so uninformed and so terribly partisan...you wouldn't be so dumb.

Only because Bush said they had WMD.

In the Senate, the 21 Democrats, one Republican and one Independent who courageously voted their consciences in 2002 against the War in Iraq were:

Congress Members Who Voted Against the 2002 Iraq War

The big lie of the Gulf War was Democrats saying you were lied to
Amazingly D voters like Care4all believe that shit.

WTF!

Do you even know anything about the history of the D party? Your girl Cankles voted for the Iraq War...so did John Fing Kerry...so did nearly ALL Ds in Congress.

When Trump sent missiles into Syria, nearly all Ds supported it along with nearly all in the liberal MSM.

Your Messiah intervened in multiple nation's affairs and expanded the wars in Afghanland and Syria, with the FULL support of the D party.

If only you weren't so uninformed and so terribly partisan...you wouldn't be so dumb.

In the Senate, the 21 Democrats, one Republican and one Independent who courageously voted their consciences in 2002 against the War in Iraq were:

WTF!
The Gulf War was Pres George H W Bush.

Bush 1???

the Iraq war was

Operation Iraqi Freedom, under Bush2?

WTF!

Bush 1???

the Iraq war was

If only you silly stupid partisans would realize that it is BOTH parties...only then will we take the country back. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

It was a lie perpetrated by the Cons.

Neocons, which are mainly Jews and Cons.

More bullshit.

Who wrote New American Century, Neocons, mainly jews and cons. I stand by my facts. Mainly Jews because they are Zionists, and mainly Cons for the war machine.

You forgot the Democrats who build and use that same war machine.

And you still don't know what a neocon is

Here you go , this explains it for you:
Neoconservatism - Wikipedia

So you link to a definition that contradicts what you think a neocon is. Hmm. So .. as I said, you have no idea what a neocon is. But sure. Let me ask a simple question if you do know. Why is Obama a neocon and Rush Limbaugh isn't? If you know the actual definition of Neocon, that's a simple, obvious question. So? you don't know, do you?

WTF!

Bush 1???

the Iraq war was

If only you silly stupid partisans would realize that it is BOTH parties...only then will we take the country back. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

Care4Leftits cares about both parties as long as they agree with her.

No wait, that means you're right ...

WTF!

Bush 1???

Yep, it was. Then Obama continued it by W's timeline. Which he expanded. And Afghanistan. Which Obama expanded. And Syria, which Obama drew a line in the sand. And Libya, which Obama attacked. And Egypt ...

Sorry, what point were you making again? That Obama is a neocon? Yes, that's true ....

the Iraq war was

Operation Iraqi Freedom, under Bush2?[/QUOTE]

I think many people here are confusing what Trump and his buddies actually are.

They are Neoliberals... and though it has liberals in the name, it's not what you think it is.

"Neoliberalism or neo-liberalism[1] refers primarily to the 20th-century resurgence of 19th-century ideas associated with laissez-faire economic liberalism.[2]:7 Those ideas include economic liberalization policies such as privatization, austerity, deregulation, free trade[3] and reductions in government spending in order to increase the role of the private sector in the economy and society.[11] These market-based ideas and the policies they inspired constitute a paradigm shift away from the post-war Keynesian consensus which lasted from 1945 to 1980."

Neoliberalism - Wikipedia

Trump and his followers have been all about deregulating EVERYTHING, creating better free trade agreements, privatizing as much as possible, cutting government spending, and getting the U.S. out of other countries.

oh boy oh boy, the republican war mongering neocons out there are going to be happy!

Yes we are....

Nothing like a guy with backbone.

I realize that scares the shit out of you.

Backbone, he said he did not want to die on a rice paddy, backbone, he joined the NG to get out of leaving the US. His backbone is his mouth.

As usual, you don't support your bullshit accusations.

Oh I do, he has no backbone. Read just his wiki article. Men with a big mouth have no backbone. Always acting and talking tough, I know men and I know the types of men who are really chicken shit.

As I said, no support for your bullshit.

Just who you've "known".

You know men ?

Now that's funny.

Neocons, which are mainly Jews and Cons.

More bullshit.

Who wrote New American Century, Neocons, mainly jews and cons. I stand by my facts. Mainly Jews because they are Zionists, and mainly Cons for the war machine.

You don't have any facts, just bullshit.

180316114144-02-john-bolton-lead-image-exlarge-169.jpg

• H.R. McMaster is the latest casualty amid a turbulent shake-up of senior White House staff.
  • McMaster is the second national security advisor to leave the Trump administration in just over one year.
John Bolton will replace H.R. McMaster as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, the latest move in an ongoing shakeup of the president's top advisors.

In a tweet Thursday, Trump said Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the U.N., will take over the post on April 9. McMaster, an Army lieutenant general, "has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend," the president wrote.

More: Trump says John Bolton will replace HR McMaster as national security advisor

Bolton was a recess appointment under Bush - because Bush knew that Bolton would never be confirmed by the Senate.

So he hired an economic adviser that’s wrong about everything, and adds a national security adviser that’s wrong about everything?

After passing a $2 trillion tax cut, and deregulating the banking system, and threatening a new war in the Middle East with Iran?

Holy shit,

We’re in the third term of the Bush administration!!!

WTF!

Bush 1???

Yep, it was. Then Obama continued it by W's timeline. Which he expanded. And Afghanistan. Which Obama expanded. And Syria, which Obama drew a line in the sand. And Libya, which Obama attacked. And Egypt ...

Sorry, what point were you making again? That Obama is a neocon? Yes, that's true ....

the Iraq war was

[/QUOTE]

WTF!

Bush 1???

the Iraq war was

Who wrote New American Century, Neocons, mainly jews and cons. I stand by my facts. Mainly Jews because they are Zionists, and mainly Cons for the war machine.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit

That Obama is a neocon?
well, yes...I suppose you could say that about him...when looking back on it, sort of..... all but the Syria red line thing.....that he failed to follow thru on and also, not on leaving Iraq....

SO, Trump is one as well...but worse because he does not know how to 'speak softly and carry a big stick'' and is sable rattling all the time, and on a third grade level imo, like calling names...Kim as Rocket man! And, ''my bombs are bigger than your bombs'' crapola...!

Doubling down on stupid doesn't make it not stupid, it makes it twice as stupid

Supporting "the war machine" is part of being a neocon, but that's not all there is to it. You don't know what the term means. You think neocon means con. Why did they need to make a new term for something there was already a word for? Hint, they didn't.

Hillary is a neocon
Obama is a neocon
Bernie is not a neocon

W is a neocon
Rush is not a neocon.

You're looking at that mystically saying WTF, that makes no sense. That's because you think neocon means con. If you knew what the term actually means, you'd say that's obvious

Forum List

Back