Ambassador John Bolton... Please report to the White House ASAP...

:lol:

I hate to break it to you guys, but Bolton's about as close to the definition of "neo-conservative" as one can get.

With Bolton comes wars, whether you want them or not.

It's because McMaster will be testifying against Trump--:dig: On the bright side, I don't think Bolton has any love for Vladimir Putin.

th

Peace on Earth.

That's all we want.

No more wars, no more military industrial complex, Deep State, Shadow Government criminals thugs dominating politics from the shadows anymore.
We can't have peace all by ourselves. Being prepared for the worst is the best motivator for peace.

Peace on Earth.

That's all we want.

No more wars, no more military industrial complex, Deep State, Shadow Government criminals thugs dominating politics from the shadows anymore.

QUESTION: How do you prevent war without the implicit threat of war?

I challenge anyone on this board to suggest a formula that Europe could have used to prevent war with Hitler, and all of you have the luxury of hindsight! And you know what that formula ends up being in the end? Everyone parking troops on his border, telling him if he crossed into another country, everyone would light him up!

Dictators rely on people in free countries, willing to avoid war at all costs. Someone needs ask these people who are for "peace at all costs," at what point do you actually suggest we ever go to war? Do we go to war AFTER a nuclear bomb goes off in one of our cities, or do we still turn the other cheek?

And so, if you then say, "well if that happens, of course we go to war," then the next question is------------->well then, you explain to all the Americans who lost their lives following YOUR mantra, why in the hell we didn't do it, BEFORE someone everybody knows is crazy, wasn't stopped while researching the technology to kill your fellow American, citizens!

Bolton is a lunatic - even worse than the usual Trump misfits.
Absolutely...the man is Dr. Strangelove crossed with Colonel Klink. He is certifiably insane and combined with undeniable ineptitude. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

I'm ok with Bolton replacing McMaster.....my one problem with Bolton is that PEOPLE DO NOT WANT WAR!

NO WAR! .........Not with NKorea ...not With Iran ....Not with Russia......... Not with anybody !

I'm ok with Bolton if he is against war. Period.
except as we should know by now, what we want isn't always what we get.

Bolton has Pence written all over it... Why can't Trump just go outside the damn box and get someone that is not a Bush Boy?

I have heard Bolton often talk about a major distrust of N Korea, I would lean that he is supportive of "any means necessary" approach to N Korea. The world simply can't have a Hermit Kingdom armed with a nuke that can hold America hostage, they simply cannot have it
They will not stop NK from getting deliverable nukes. That's a given. The West simply doesn't have the spin to stop him.

That ship has sailed, Skippy.

Lol in the midst of chaos the White House decides it’s time to go full retard. Time to follow in Dubya’s footsteps. Bolton; an evil prick who masturbates to dead American soldiers. Perfect for the Trump administration.

Trump bringing more swamp to the WH. Go figure. He is a war monger.

I'm ok with Bolton replacing McMaster.....my one problem with Bolton is that PEOPLE DO NOT WANT WAR!

NO WAR! .........Not with NKorea ...not With Iran ....Not with Russia......... Not with anybody !

You don't know Bolton.
and you do?

I have heard Bolton often talk about a major distrust of N Korea, I would lean that he is supportive of "any means necessary" approach to N Korea. The world simply can't have a Hermit Kingdom armed with a nuke that can hold America hostage, they simply cannot have it
They will not stop NK from getting deliverable nukes. That's a given. The West simply doesn't have the spin to stop him.

You can thank Clinton and Obama for that.

Lol in the midst of chaos the White House decides it’s time to go full retard. Time to follow in Dubya’s footsteps. Bolton; an evil prick who masturbates to dead American soldiers. Perfect for the Trump administration.
You're such a fucking moron.

Look in the mirror lately biotch?
I look in the mirror every day, dumbass.
That’s why you’re so bitter

You can thank Clinton and Obama for that.

Clinton and Obama but not Bush?

I hate to break it to you guys, but Bolton's about as close to the definition of "neo-conservative" as one can get.

With Bolton comes wars, whether you want them or not.
Which war did Bolton get us into?

He was a director of PNAC, and one of the men responsible for George W.'s entire foreign policy.

Nobody wants war with any country. It’s easy to say no war on way not with anybody but how do guarentee nkorea will not decide one day to drop a missle on us? How do you guarentee a country that calls us the great satan, whose main goal is world domination will not decide to carry out a plan to destroy us? When you live in a world where some countries are run by insane tyrants you better be prepared for the worst.
We live in a country where most of the popluation relies on someone else to protect them. The students at the school were gunned down while the police sat outside and listened. Do you want that kind of protection taken to the Federal level? If kim the nutjob drops a nuclear warhead are you willing to just say we don’t want war? Do you think he will stop just because we say it?
We live in a dangerous world. People need to be ready to defend themselves and their families themselves and know their government is ready to protect our country against all nations that wish to destroy our way of life. I’ll bet you the students at that school in Florida wish they or their teachers had a gun. They would have had much more courage than their rescuers that sat outside and just listened. I know they were told to stand down but a brave man would have ignored that order and probably saved a few lives. Never depend on someone else to protect you, they always put their own safety first.

Forum List

Back