John Kelly OPENLY REGRETS Move To the White House

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Yup. He's finally fessing up.

John Kelly: Leaving DHS to Work in Trump’s White House Was Punishment From God
White House chief of staff John Kelly said on Thursday that “God punished” him when he left the Department of Homeland Security to go to work in the White House as President Trump’s chief of staff.

The comment came at a celebration for DHS’s 15th anniversary and was preceded by Kelly rolling his eyes like a surly teen when he alluded to the drama that surrounds him in the West Wing.

“I miss every one of you, every day,” Kelly said, rolling his eyes.

“Truly, at six months, the last thing I wanted to do is walk away from one of the great honors of my life, being the secretary of Homeland Security, but I did something wrong and God punished me, I guess,” he said.

Does that really surprise anyone? Working for Trump has to be a thankless job. Part baby sitter, part school teacher, and part chaos manager.

When Kelly accepted the job he probably thought it was the apex to a storied career not its nadir.

Yup. He's finally fessing up.

John Kelly: Leaving DHS to Work in Trump’s White House Was Punishment From God
White House chief of staff John Kelly said on Thursday that “God punished” him when he left the Department of Homeland Security to go to work in the White House as President Trump’s chief of staff.

The comment came at a celebration for DHS’s 15th anniversary and was preceded by Kelly rolling his eyes like a surly teen when he alluded to the drama that surrounds him in the West Wing.

“I miss every one of you, every day,” Kelly said, rolling his eyes.

“Truly, at six months, the last thing I wanted to do is walk away from one of the great honors of my life, being the secretary of Homeland Security, but I did something wrong and God punished me, I guess,” he said.

.....AND, the chart below needs updating......lol

upload_2018-3-1_18-13-31.png

Man you libs are crawling in the gutter...HE WAS JOKING DUMMY!!!!!

Forum List

Back