Ambassador John Bolton... Please report to the White House ASAP...

Lol in the midst of chaos the White House decides it’s time to go full retard. Time to follow in Dubya’s footsteps. Bolton; an evil prick who masturbates to dead American soldiers. Perfect for the Trump administration.
You're such a fucking moron.

Look in the mirror lately biotch?
I look in the mirror every day, dumbass.

Does it break? The wear and tear on that poor mirror.

Lol in the midst of chaos the White House decides it’s time to go full retard. Time to follow in Dubya’s footsteps. Bolton; an evil prick who masturbates to dead American soldiers. Perfect for the Trump administration.
You're such a fucking moron.

Look in the mirror lately biotch?
I look in the mirror every day, dumbass.

Does it break? The wear and tear on that poor mirror.

That must be your conceptoin of wit.

Peace on Earth.

That's all we want.

No more wars, no more military industrial complex, Deep State, Shadow Government criminals thugs dominating politics from the shadows anymore.
We can't have peace all by ourselves. Being prepared for the worst is the best motivator for peace.

May be so, and be prepared for the worst for sure, but the inicial "wanting" to have peace is an important start.....and for Heaven's sake leave the warmonger politicians and Deep State thugs out of it!

That sends a message of good will and understanding and in many cases has avoided war in the past.

If you start with the idea of war, instead of diplomacy and talks ....well.....you will have your WW3. :dunno:

Peace on Earth.

That's all we want.

No more wars, no more military industrial complex, Deep State, Shadow Government criminals thugs dominating politics from the shadows anymore.
We can't have peace all by ourselves. Being prepared for the worst is the best motivator for peace.

May be so, and be prepared for the worst for sure, but the inicial "wanting" to have peace is an important start.....and for Heaven's sake leave the warmonger politicians and Deep State thugs out of it!

That sends a message of good will and understanding and in many cases has avoided war in the past.

If you start with the idea of war, instead of diplomacy and talks ....well.....you will have your WW3. :dunno:
The last two or three presidents have been sending good will and understanding to nk for decades and where has that gotten us? On the verge of a nuclear war that all previous presidents failed to curtail. Finally we have a President that knows how to get results.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

now we have talks with NK! :clap::clap::clap:

These talks will be a bit tricky, but we might be able to pull it off.

Now, it won't be anything like the fiasco with Iran, but rather it will
be filled with checks and balances that we control, not the fucking UN.

I don't trust NK. But, I'd give anything a shot. If Fatass is worried about
regime change, we simply need to convince him that his regime will last
longer without Nukes that it ever will with Nukes.

Our strategy has to be quite clear to all involved, including the American
People. If we go to war, it's not going to involve 500K American troops.
It will be a one-day nuclear exchange, in which no one in NK will survive.

There is no reason to begin a conventional war when everybody knows if
NK is being shoved back they'll use a nuke or two on advancing forces.
That's just a waste of good manpower. You start and end it with a launch.

If Fatass can be convinced of the strategy, he may back off and denuke.
I'd be surprised, but if he wants to survive, that's his best chance

It's like a game of musical chairs. Saying constant turnover of staff ISNT chaos is laughable. Bolton was unfit to be Secretary of State what makes you think he'd be any better as NSA? His incompetence would fit right in with this White House.

Five reasons John Bolton is unfit to be secretary of state

Here you go sis... You forgot your hat...

il_340x270.1447506937_egsf.jpg

Which fat ass are you talking about? This fat ass?

IMG_0135.JPG

Which fat ass are you talking about? This fat ass?

View attachment 181361

You ain't got nothing...huh?

Been voting for too many vine swingers

Bolton, total idiot, one of many idiot choices that both sides of the isle allow to have a voice in our country.

John Bolton is one of the worst Neo-Conservative War Mongers, if you wish for WWIII then John Bolton is your man. He's toxic and The Donald should not have anything to do with him. You and I usually agree on most things Ridgerunner but on this I cannot disagree with you more severely.

I'm ok with Bolton replacing McMaster.....my one problem with Bolton is that PEOPLE DO NOT WANT WAR!

NO WAR! .........Not with NKorea ...not With Iran ....Not with Russia......... Not with anybody !

I'm ok with Bolton if he is agianst war. Period.

Bolton isn't one who will allow North Korea longer than six months before he sent the troops in. He's convinced, as are many, that North Korea is not going to stop. How can any peaceful solution by reached when there is no way the North Koreans will allow UN investigators into N Korea?

Bolton should know people don't want war with Iran....or NK or anybody really.

I f he does and works for Peace then yes.

If he has a hidden agenda of war with Iran then NO.

John Bolton doesn't give a shit what peoples want, John Bolton is a filthy Neo-Conservative War Monger who probably masturbates each night at the thought of bombs dropping and dead soldiers. Bolton along with Cheney are responsible for both the disaster that has been Iraq and Afghanistan, there was no reason to invade Iraq it had nothing to do with September 11th, I suppose Afghanistan made sense at the beginning as Southern Afghanistan had the Al-Qaeda training camps but essentially they fucked up Afghanistan, well fucked it up more than it already was.

Nobody wants war but every military adventure that happened during the bloody 20th century happened during a weak democrat administration. Bolton has balls. Carry a big stick instead of a pansy.

Nobody wants war except the Neo-Conservative human slugs who want Perpetual War and they do not care how many dead soldiers and returning bodybags, they are evil vile wastes of human skin who need to be sent back to Hell where they were spawned ASAP, why can't these perverted, twisted evil old POS just die already, how old are Bolton and Cheney just fuck off and leave this mortal coil already you evil Neo-Conservative Warmongering wastes of human skin.

I'm ok with Bolton replacing McMaster.....my one problem with Bolton is that PEOPLE DO NOT WANT WAR!

NO WAR! .........Not with NKorea ...not With Iran ....Not with Russia......... Not with anybody !

I'm ok with Bolton if he is against war. Period.
Oh. he against war.

John Bolton is not against war, Neo-Conservatives are fanatically Pro-Perpetual War, he's a sack of human filth like ALL Neo-Conservatives are. I hate the Neo-Conservatives as much as I hate Communists.

Forum List

Back