am i doomed to hell?

I wonder what ale tasted like back then
I figure all of it was gross considering they didn't keep it cold

I wonder what ale tasted like back then
I figure all of it was gross considering they didn't keep it cold

Given that they had no water filtration system I would imagine being warm would be the least of the problems.

But yeah if I was a god, I definitely would have been walking around with an ice cold beer all the time. "How's your warm beer over there? Yeah where you're going, you'll be wishing for warm beer"

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

You will roast mother fucker. Damn jew

Do you take your whole book as a metaphor or just what is convenient?
Where did I say metaphor? My assertion is that you don't understand the story or the lesson(s) it presents. The original authors and audiences would think modern people are all idiots who cannot understand a simple story.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
This is one of the stupidest starts of a thread I've ever seen.

anyways...
G4x9.gif

. . . why do I come around here?

anyways...
Nah... No worries Jesus faked it. People who knew him saw him milling about a few days later. Then he split town.

He sailed over to the South of France with his mother, a couple of other Mary's, and his children. I've visited that town in the Camargue.

there is no "ASHKENAZI TRIBE"

anyways...

No but whoever taught you history needs to be flogged.

anyways...

That JoeB131, he's right you know. :rolleyes:

SNOE!
Said No One, Ever!

anyways...
Nah... No worries Jesus faked it. People who knew him saw him milling about a few days later. Then he split town.

He sailed over to the South of France with his mother, a couple of other Mary's, and his children. I've visited that town in the Camargue.

there is no "ASHKENAZI TRIBE"
Anti semite!

anyways...
This is one of the stupidest starts of a thread I've ever seen.
You ever read any of yours bro?

anyways...

Gtfo i said i was a jew, not that i liked faggots

Forum List

Back