am i doomed to hell?

Then you should be able to post a link to a real source. I'll wait. :popcorn:
What part of I am more than happy for you to deny the science behind the Big Bang did you not understand?
I deny your "science" behind anything.
That’s funny. It’s not my science.

CERN literally has it on their website that everything was created during the Big Bang.

And you want to blame your denial on the science of the Big Bang on me? That I couldn’t convince you of the science behind the Big Bang? External locus of control much?
I never denied the BB, I deny anything YOU say. :lol:
Sure you did, lil buddy. You said you couldn’t see that far back so you can’t know.
You don't even understand English. :lmao:

What part of I am more than happy for you to deny the science behind the Big Bang did you not understand?

CERN literally has it on their website that everything was created during the Big Bang.

And you want to blame your denial on the science of the Big Bang on me? That I couldn’t convince you of the science behind the Big Bang? External locus of control much?
Sure you did, lil buddy. You said you couldn’t see that far back so you can’t know.
I understand you have argued against the science behind the Big Bang at every turn and opportunity.

I'm surprised you haven't heard my whys before now, ding, but really it is pretty obvious isn't it?
No. If it was obvious to me then I wouldn’t have asked. Wasn’t that obvious to you?
You put a piece of bread or a wafer in your mouth and the priest tells you it is the body of Christ and to eat it. Then you are told the juice/wine is Christ's blood and to drink it.
That is about as gross as it gets.
Ummm... wasn’t it Christ who told us that?
Does that make it less freaky? If JC said that, he was being sardonic, sarcastic, pissed off and showing that he'd had it up to there with all of his disciples who just weren't getting it. And the imbeciles listened with their mouths gaping open and then made a CEREMONY out of it. Aii Caramba.
The problem as I see it is that you don’t believe it is possible for Spirit to create existence and choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth. So since you don’t believe it is possible for Spirit to have created existence and choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don’t have enough faith to believe that Spirit would manifest itself into the host for no other reason than you asked him to. And since you don’t have enough faith to believe that Spirit would manifest himself into the host for no other reason than you had faith that he would, he will never manifest himself into the host for you and you can never test or experience it for yourself.
ding, I have no clue how we began, but I can't for the life of me see how that relates to a ceremony that recreates human sacrifice and cannibalism.

I understand you have argued against the science behind the Big Bang at every turn and opportunity.
Thanks for proving my point. :biggrin:

No. If it was obvious to me then I wouldn’t have asked. Wasn’t that obvious to you?
You put a piece of bread or a wafer in your mouth and the priest tells you it is the body of Christ and to eat it. Then you are told the juice/wine is Christ's blood and to drink it.
Does that make it less freaky? If JC said that, he was being sardonic, sarcastic, pissed off and showing that he'd had it up to there with all of his disciples who just weren't getting it. And the imbeciles listened with their mouths gaping open and then made a CEREMONY out of it. Aii Caramba.
The problem as I see it is that you don’t believe it is possible for Spirit to create existence and choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth. So since you don’t believe it is possible for Spirit to have created existence and choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don’t have enough faith to believe that Spirit would manifest itself into the host for no other reason than you asked him to. And since you don’t have enough faith to believe that Spirit would manifest himself into the host for no other reason than you had faith that he would, he will never manifest himself into the host for you and you can never test or experience it for yourself.
ding, I have no clue how we began, but I can't for the life of me see how that relates to a ceremony that recreates human sacrifice and cannibalism.
I just explained it. The Spirit of God manifests itself into the host for no other reason than we ask and have faith that he will.

But you and the other idiots can’t get past words because of your bias. So rather than trying to understand something by putting it in the best possible light you look for reasons to confirm your bias.

You are most welcome.

Which point of yours did I prove exactly?

You are most welcome.

You can’t figure ANYTHING out. :highfive:

You are most welcome.

I’ve figured out that you reject the science behind the Big Bang.

You are most welcome.

I’ve figures out that you reject the science behind the Big Bang.
Thanks for proving my point. Again.

You are most welcome.

Let me know when you stop rejecting the science behind the Big Bang because you can’t see far enough back to see the Big Bang.

You are most welcome.

Let me know when you stop rejecting the science behind the Big Bang because you can’t see far enough back to see the Big Bang.
Thanks again.

You are most welcome.

Thanks again.
And you are welcome again.

Just let me know when you are ready to accept that the universe was created during the Big Bang.

I'm surprised you haven't heard my whys before now, ding, but really it is pretty obvious isn't it?
During the last supper according to the gospel of John the only one given bread by Jesus was Judas as a way for Jesus to secretly identify his betrayer to the others..

"And as soon as Judas received the bread, Satan entered him."
The New Testament is full of discussion on the body and blood of Christ. Your understanding of Christian theology is not only poor but intentionally misleading.

in the other three gospels before the last supper Jesus washed his disciples feet and said "the greatest among you must become the servant to the least,", then at the seder, when Jesus was trying to tell them he was about to be arrested and killed, the disciples were arguing amongst themselves about who was going to be the greatest in some imaginary worldly government.

This told Jesus three things.

They didn't understand, internalize or digest, a word of what he was teaching, they were only acting in self interest, and they didn't give a crap about him.

Then he said, "Take this* and eat it. This* is my Body" Take this* cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This* is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

It didn't take a genius or a prophet to know that after the jig was up and before the cock crowed Peter would deny even knowing him.

No matter how you slice it, the sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine and a tasteless matzo.
:wine:

* This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every perjurer shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."

Last edited:
Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?
It all comes down to this simple question. Do you believe god ever visited? If you do then you are going to hell.

During the last supper according to the gospel of John the only one given bread by Jesus was Judas as a way for Jesus to secretly identify his betrayer to the others..

The New Testament is full of discussion on the body and blood of Christ. Your understanding of Christian theology is not only poor but intentionally misleading.

in the other three gospels before the last supper Jesus washed his disciples feet and said "the greatest among you must become the servant to the least,", then at the seder, when Jesus was trying to tell them he was about to be arrested and killed, the disciples were arguing amongst themselves about who was going to be the greatest in some imaginary worldly government.

They didn't understand, internalize or digest, a word of what he was teaching, they were only acting in self interest, and they didn't give a crap about him.

Then he said, "Take this* and eat it. This* is my Body" Take this* cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This* is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

It didn't take a genius or a prophet to know that after the jig was up and before the cock crowed Peter would deny even knowing him.

No matter how you slice it, the sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine and a tasteless matzo.

* This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every perjurer shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."
Unfortunately for you this flies in the face of every single parable Jesus taught.

You can’t read scripture in a vacuum.

The OT and the NT are filled with warnings cautioning against paying lip service to God. In fact the very beginning of the OT tells us we are effectively rebels at war with God.

The Prophets spoke at great lengths about the consequences of paying lip service to God.

But none of those negates the love God has for his creation. So while the warnings are true, it isn’t even close to the central message of the Bible which is that God loves us so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

You deny this testimony which is why you subvert the message.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
It all comes down to this simple question. Do you believe god ever visited? If you do then you are going to hell.
That doesn’t even make any sense.

You idiots are so obsessed over death that you can’t see the message is about life.

anyways...
That doesn’t even make any sense.

You idiots are so obsessed over death that you can’t see the message is about life.

Not true. Take baptists for example. Baptists teach that dyin is the only solution. They don’t tell those poor black people to do something about their woes. They tell them to just pray and wait for heaven.

And it does make sense. Muslims think you’re going to hell. Jehovas think you’re not going to heaven. Half the Christians don’t think you’re the right kind of Christian. Mormons think you follow a false religion.

The only one who thinks you’re going to heaven is you.

51947606_2438799879481995_1441385999425863680_n.jpg

Unfortunately for you this flies in the face of every single parable Jesus taught.

You can’t read scripture in a vacuum.

The OT and the NT are filled with warnings cautioning against paying lip service to God. In fact the very beginning of the OT tells us we are effectively rebels at war with God.

The Prophets spoke at great lengths about the consequences of paying lip service to God.

But none of those negates the love God has for his creation. So while the warnings are true, it isn’t even close to the central message of the Bible which is that God loves us so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

You deny this testimony which is why you subvert the message.
It all comes down to this simple question. Do you believe god ever visited?

the central message of the Bible which is that God loves us so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

he (they) chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

why would they speak to individuals in an earlier time then decide to be born as an infant, wait 30 years to say something that ends up with people deciding to crucify them - the Almighty ... if they were intent on going public then and seeing what became of it (the christian bible) surly they would make a return visit to straighten things out.

the three desert regions have one thing in common - all three are total failures.

the central message ... to testify to the truth

the central message of the 1st century was a renewal of the original religion of Antiquity that is irreversible. no matter how hard they try - in having crucified the innocent.

Forum List

Back