am i doomed to hell?

Not at all. I just agree with him that communion is NASTY.
Why is that?
I'm surprised you haven't heard my whys before now, ding, but really it is pretty obvious isn't it?
No. If it was obvious to me then I wouldn’t have asked. Wasn’t that obvious to you?
You put a piece of bread or a wafer in your mouth and the priest tells you it is the body of Christ and to eat it. Then you are told the juice/wine is Christ's blood and to drink it.
That is about as gross as it gets.
Ummm... wasn’t it Christ who told us that?
During the last supper according to the gospel of John the only one given bread by Jesus was Judas as a way for Jesus to secretly identify his betrayer to the others..

"And as soon as Judas received the bread, Satan entered him."

Why is that?
I'm surprised you haven't heard my whys before now, ding, but really it is pretty obvious isn't it?
No. If it was obvious to me then I wouldn’t have asked. Wasn’t that obvious to you?
You put a piece of bread or a wafer in your mouth and the priest tells you it is the body of Christ and to eat it. Then you are told the juice/wine is Christ's blood and to drink it.
During the last supper according to the gospel of John the only one given bread by Jesus was Judas as a way for Jesus to secretly identify his betrayer to the others..

The New Testament is full of discussion on the body and blood of Christ. Your understanding of Christian theology is not only poor but intentionally misleading.

The New Testament is full of discussion on the body and blood of Christ. Your understanding of Christian theology is not only poor but intentionally misleading.
So is your understanding of science.

Says the guy who denies the Big Bang didn’t happen because he can’t see it.

Never said that, you just can't back up what you say. Ever.

:lol:

Crawfishing already.

It’s on CERN’s website that the universe was created during the Big Bang.

But since you can’t see that far back, you don’t believe it.

Not at all. I just agree with him that communion is NASTY.
Why is that?
Does that make it less freaky? If JC said that, he was being sardonic, sarcastic, pissed off and showing that he'd had it up to there with all of his disciples who just weren't getting it. And the imbeciles listened with their mouths gaping open and then made a CEREMONY out of it. Aii Caramba.

Crawfishing already.

I never said that, but since I beat you so badly every time, you have to move the goalposts.

Crawfishing already.

I never said that, but since I beat you so badly every time, you have to move the goalposts.
I’m sorry. I couldn’t hear you over all the science you have been denying.

Crawfishing already.

What you post isn't science. Try it sometime.

Crawfishing already.

The science you deny exists independently of my posts, Einstein.

I am more than happy for you to deny the science behind the creation of the universe and blame your denial on me.

Crawfishing already.

I am more than happy for you to deny the science behind the creation of the universe and blame your denial on me.
Then you should be able to post a link to a real source. I'll wait. :popcorn:

Crawfishing already.

What part of I am more than happy for you to deny the science behind the Big Bang did you not understand?

What part of I am more than happy for you to deny the science behind the Big Bang did you not understand?
I deny your "science" behind anything.

Why is that?
Does that make it less freaky? If JC said that, he was being sardonic, sarcastic, pissed off and showing that he'd had it up to there with all of his disciples who just weren't getting it. And the imbeciles listened with their mouths gaping open and then made a CEREMONY out of it. Aii Caramba.
The problem as I see it is that you don’t believe it is possible for Spirit to create existence and choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth. So since you don’t believe it is possible for Spirit to have created existence and choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don’t have enough faith to believe that Spirit would manifest itself into the host for no other reason than you asked him to. And since you don’t have enough faith to believe that Spirit would manifest himself into the host for no other reason than you had faith that he would, he will never manifest himself into the host for you and you can never test or experience it for yourself.

The problem as I see it is that you don’t believe it is possible for Spirit to create existence and choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth. So since you don’t believe it is possible for Spirit to have created existence and choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don’t have enough faith to believe that Spirit would manifest itself into the host for no other reason than you asked him to. And since you don’t have enough faith to believe that Spirit would manifest himself into the host for no other reason than you had faith that he would, he will never manifest himself into the host for you and you can never test or experience it for yourself.
^dunning effect

That’s funny. It’s not my science.

CERN literally has it on their website that everything was created during the Big Bang.

And you want to blame your denial on the science of the Big Bang on me? That I couldn’t convince you of the science behind the Big Bang? External locus of control much?

CERN literally has it on their website that everything was created during the Big Bang.

And you want to blame your denial on the science of the Big Bang on me? That I couldn’t convince you of the science behind the Big Bang? External locus of control much?
I never denied the BB, I deny anything YOU say. :lol:

They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. :lol:

I never denied the BB, I deny anything YOU say. :lol:
Sure you did, lil buddy. You said you couldn’t see that far back so you can’t know.

Forum List

Back