am i doomed to hell?

If you want to become an antisemitic idolator for the rest of your life and celebrate the torture and death of Jesus every Sunday because you love God so much, I fully support your decision and your God given right as an American to flail around in fire lake before you die the second death.
This is an example of you living by the sword.

I really didn't mean for you to think that I wanted you to stop eating Jesus and lying in the name of the Lord..
This is another example of you living by the sword.

No.. The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. It says so in the Bible so I believe. lol

I'm not the guy with the blood of Jesus dripping from his lips like a ghoul. Remember? :wine:

All of that nonsense that you posted like projectile vomit is an example of you dying by the sword.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Last edited:
Again... when I want the opinion of a religiously intolerant bigot about my faith you will be the first one I ask.

When I care about what you say, I'll let you know. You are a sinner. a weasel and a jerk.

Maybe you should go to confession to ask a priest to tell God for you that you are very sorry for your sins and then to show God and everyone alive just how sorry you really are you can get down on your knees and worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it, because Jesus the Son of almighty God said "Eat this" , and you must obey.

You claim to be a believer, so you have to....You don't know what the hell he meant or why Jesus would say such a thing but, who cares? Right? You claim to love Jesus, you peddle and eat the flesh of God, so you are in line for many fine presents and gifts in paradise when you die. The deal of a lifetime. God doesn't care what you believe as long as you believe! Woo hoo! You have faith and I don't know what I am missing.

Woe is me.

I'm sure that God is very impressed with your daily demonstrations of contrition, faith, love, and devotion.

I am.

You have your reward already!
Yes, I am a sinner. I never claimed otherwise. But I am not a religiously intolerant bigot like you. I am more than happy for others to worship God in the manner and practice that works best for them.

Yeah I know.. You accept all sorts of bullshit and so you expect people to accept yours, but you never take a stand on the truth. What a guy!

So here I am worshipping God in the manner that I choose, in spirit and in truth, but for some mysterious reason that's completely unacceptable intolerant bigotry to you as if the truth isn't the truth and a lie isn't a lie.

Should I feel bad about myself when the lies of a liar are exposed by the truth? Did I go too far?

lol...I'm sorry.

I was just showing other people how what you say and do has contributed to your declining mental function.

I really didn't mean for you to think that I wanted you to stop eating Jesus and lying in the name of the Lord..

If you want to become and antisemitic idolator because you love Jesus so much, I fully support your decision and your God given right to flail around in fire lake before you die the second death.
I, unlike you, am perfectly happy with others believing whatever it is they want to believe. So I don’t expect anyone to accept anything. You on the other hand are an intolerant religious bigot of the first order. You are everything that is what other people say is wrong with religion. Which is really odd because you say you don’t have a religion, right?

I constantly stand for truth. For instance I argue that morals are not relative. That morals cannot be anything we want them to be. And that not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes. That some behaviors naturally lead to order and harmony while other behaviors naturally lead to disorder and chaos. And that God created the universe from nothing and that man is a product of that creation. That man arose from that creation. That man is a creature. And that there is nothing special about any of us. And that the spirit of God is in everyone just waiting for us to make a move towards him. And that things like confession, forgiveness, thankfulness and praising God have practical applications in this life. And that it is the journey not the destination that is important. And that anyone who believes they are good isn’t.

What’s your message?
You accept all sorts of bullshit and so you expect people to accept yours, but you never take a stand on the truth. What a guy!

So here I am worshipping God in the manner that I choose, in Spirit and in truth, but for some mysterious reason that's completely unacceptable intolerant bigotry to you.

Should I feel bad about myself when the lies of a liar are exposed by the truth? Should I feel bad for you? Did I go too far?

lol...I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

I was just showing other people how what you say and do has contributed to your demonstrably declining mental function and obvious thought disorders.

If you want to become an antisemitic idolator for the rest of your life and celebrate the torture and death of Jesus every Sunday because you love God so much, I fully support your decision and your God given right as an American to flail around in fire lake before you die the second death.

I really couldn't care less. Believe that.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Bottoms up!

:wine:
I really didn't mean for you to think that I wanted you to stop eating Jesus
:laugh:
:th_thgoodpost:

No.. The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. It says so in the Bible so I believe. lol

I'm not the guy with the blood of Jesus dripping from his lips like a ghoul. Remember? :wine:

All of that nonsense that you posted like projectile vomit is an example of you dying by the sword.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."
You dodged the other questions because answering them would expose your subversion.

When I care about what you say, I'll let you know. You are a sinner. a weasel and a jerk.

Maybe you should go to confession to ask a priest to tell God for you that you are very sorry for your sins and then to show God and everyone alive just how sorry you really are you can get down on your knees and worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it, because Jesus the Son of almighty God said "Eat this" , and you must obey.

You claim to be a believer, so you have to....You don't know what the hell he meant or why Jesus would say such a thing but, who cares? Right? You claim to love Jesus, you peddle and eat the flesh of God, so you are in line for many fine presents and gifts in paradise when you die. The deal of a lifetime. God doesn't care what you believe as long as you believe! Woo hoo! You have faith and I don't know what I am missing.

Woe is me.

I'm sure that God is very impressed with your daily demonstrations of contrition, faith, love, and devotion.

I am.

You have your reward already!
Yes, I am a sinner. I never claimed otherwise. But I am not a religiously intolerant bigot like you. I am more than happy for others to worship God in the manner and practice that works best for them.

Yeah I know.. You accept all sorts of bullshit and so you expect people to accept yours, but you never take a stand on the truth. What a guy!

So here I am worshipping God in the manner that I choose, in spirit and in truth, but for some mysterious reason that's completely unacceptable intolerant bigotry to you as if the truth isn't the truth and a lie isn't a lie.

Should I feel bad about myself when the lies of a liar are exposed by the truth? Did I go too far?

lol...I'm sorry.

I was just showing other people how what you say and do has contributed to your declining mental function.

If you want to become and antisemitic idolator because you love Jesus so much, I fully support your decision and your God given right to flail around in fire lake before you die the second death.
I, unlike you, am perfectly happy with others believing whatever it is they want to believe. So I don’t expect anyone to accept anything. You on the other hand are an intolerant religious bigot of the first order. You are everything that is what other people say is wrong with religion. Which is really odd because you say you don’t have a religion, right?

I constantly stand for truth. For instance I argue that morals are not relative. That morals cannot be anything we want them to be. And that not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes. That some behaviors naturally lead to order and harmony while other behaviors naturally lead to disorder and chaos. And that God created the universe from nothing and that man is a product of that creation. That man arose from that creation. That man is a creature. And that there is nothing special about any of us. And that the spirit of God is in everyone just waiting for us to make a move towards him. And that things like confession, forgiveness, thankfulness and praising God have practical applications in this life. And that it is the journey not the destination that is important. And that anyone who believes they are good isn’t.

What’s your message?
You accept all sorts of bullshit and so you expect people to accept yours, but you never take a stand on the truth. What a guy!

So here I am worshipping God in the manner that I choose, in Spirit and in truth, but for some mysterious reason that's completely unacceptable intolerant bigotry to you.

Should I feel bad about myself when the lies of a liar are exposed by the truth? Should I feel bad for you? Did I go too far?

I was just showing other people how what you say and do has contributed to your demonstrably declining mental function and obvious thought disorders.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Bottoms up!

Really? You endorse religious intolerance?

You dodged the other questions because answering them would expose your subversion.

Baloney. You posted a train of stupid irrelevant questions to avoid facing what I showed you about the cause of your disease. You always panic like a roach caught in the light and try to bury any post that exposes your hypocrisy with pages of one liners, false accusations, and obfuscation.. A ball-less wonder. Pathetic. but the truth remains anyway..

The sword that Jesus said that he came to bring is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." Rev 19:15, re: Jeremiah 25:15

How the hell do you expect to alter whats written in the Bible? How can you expect honest people to not see what I have pointed out? How do you expect to unsee it?

You profess to believe that by worshipping a trinity and eating and drinking the flesh and blood of Jesus in the form of wine and a cracker you are saved and will receive eternal life but in actuality by doing so you have set aside the law of God, perjured yourself in his name, desecrated the teachings of Jesus, and consequently died a very very long time ago. Thats why every time you open your mouth its we this and we that.. the stench of death.

You lead people into captivity, so you have gone into captivity; you profess to live by the sword but instead you have died by the sword..

Deny it all you like. If you denied it for a thousands years, that exactly how long you will be digging your own grave.

You will always be dying, day in and day out, without ever finding any peace in death.

But don't get me wrong. I really don't care what your religion is, what church you go to, how you express your religious beliefs, whether you like what I say or not, whether you agree or not, or whether or not you sleep at night.

So you better get ready. Soon the church bells will be ringing, calling you to go to mass, ding ding ding, so you can freely and openly celebrate the torture and death of Jesus before solemnly eating him. Yummy.

It's a free country. I am very tolerant. I respect your God given right to say and do stupid things. So, by all means, enjoy!

Last edited:

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Not at all. I just agree with him that communion is NASTY.

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Why is that?

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Why is that?
I'm surprised you haven't heard my whys before now, ding, but really it is pretty obvious isn't it?

Bottoms up!

Why is that?
I'm surprised you haven't heard my whys before now, ding, but really it is pretty obvious isn't it?
No. If it was obvious to me then I wouldn’t have asked. Wasn’t that obvious to you?

Why is that?
No. If it was obvious to me then I wouldn’t have asked. Wasn’t that obvious to you?
You put a piece of bread or a wafer in your mouth and the priest tells you it is the body of Christ and to eat it. Then you are told the juice/wine is Christ's blood and to drink it.
That is about as gross as it gets.

Why is that?
You put a piece of bread or a wafer in your mouth and the priest tells you it is the body of Christ and to eat it. Then you are told the juice/wine is Christ's blood and to drink it.
That is about as gross as it gets.
Ummm... wasn’t it Christ who told us that?

Forum List

Back